• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yea... but also my sweet baby, she has rust color red eyes xD How is she not an abnorm?

LUL SHHHH
kaia has blue freaking hair
even tho i thought i stated that thats not how abnormalities worked XD
Mmm it would probably depend on the lighting and how red they were exactly. Some humans irl can have somewhat interesting eye colors that just aren't super exaggerated. Frost does have a point though. With as crazy strong/powerful as Vira is during combat, people are going to start suspecting she might not be an ordinary human, whether that be Abnorm or WG-enhanced.

Lol that Kaia does. Unfortunately, Kaia got the rare bright, glaring indicator that she's an Abnorm of some sort. <D Her actual powers didn't start developing until more recently though, so even her parents thought that she was kind of a bum/harmless Abnorm with only her physical appearance being affected as a result of the previous radiation when she was born.

Also I can't remember, can Abnorms sense other Abnorms in a sort of 6th sense sort of way? Or no? Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Mmm it would probably depend on the lighting and how red they were exactly. Some humans irl can have somewhat interesting eye colors that just aren't super exaggerated. Frost does have a point though. With as crazy strong/powerful as Vira is during combat, people are going to start suspecting she might not be an ordinary human, whether that be Abnorm or WG-enhanced.

Lol that Kaia does. Unfortunately, Kaia got the rare bright, glaring indicator that she's an Abnorm of some sort. <D Her actual powers didn't start developing until more recently though, so even her parents thought that she was kind of a bum/harmless Abnorm with only her physical appearance being affected as a result of the previous radiation when she was born.

Also I can't remember, can Abnorms sense other Abnorms in a sort of 6th sense sort of way? Or no? Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
oh ya true lolz :>

um nah they shouldnt be able to do that :o<3 that would be an abnormality ;3

Posted. Sorry it's a bit short and only focusing on a few characters Kaia had been interacting with thus far, but it's the best I can do at the moment. I have a fever so I'm going to get extra sleep tonight and hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. @_@;

Do you have all the profiles he has built like on hand?

Yeah so far, the new ones I'll have to build based off of the peeps CS's

Posted. Sorry it's a bit short and only focusing on a few characters Kaia had been interacting with thus far, but it's the best I can do at the moment. I have a fever so I'm going to get extra sleep tonight and hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. @_@;

Hope you feel better ty

They changed and she seemed to be struggling with something. Based off the effect it had to do with her abnormality. Secondly, her eyes seemed....starved. It wasn't the right word for it, but the fact was that she wanted something and it was the group that was causing it.
Of course it's Twinsy's character that picks up on Snow's darker side haha

I wonder what he will think when he figures out her power
Crow: "Don't prick me and we'll be fine. If anything, stick close to me if you don't want to infect others."
Me: "Crow's not a bad guy, just generally hates people. That's why he gave Kaia his clothes."
Crow: "You forget I still like torturing people."
Me: "Mostly men. You think it's fun to watch their egos get deflated."
Crow: "I...can't argue that. Arrogant pricks need to be brought down a level or two."

Crow: "Don't prick me and we'll be fine. If anything, stick close to me if you don't want to infect others."
Me: "Crow's not a bad guy, just generally hates people. That's why he gave Kaia his clothes."
Crow: "You forget I still like torturing people."
Me: "Mostly men. You think it's fun to watch their egos get deflated."
Crow: "I...can't argue that. Arrogant pricks need to be brought down a level or two."
Me: But what if she DOOOES prick you?
Snow: I won't.
Me: But what if she did
Snow: Which I promise I won't
Me: Unless I make her hehe
Snow: I'm...so sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back