• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey everyone, I hit some traffic early this morning and I'm just now getting home, so my post will be up this afternoon cause I need the sleep haha

hm i just wanna know what her power is that makes her s rank?
Basically imbuing anything she could touch with an element. Bullets, weapons, gauntlets, basically any inanimate object became a lot more deadly. (ie lightning baseball bat, napalm bullets, boulders that freeze what they come into contact with. She imbued the mask with steel. So think Henry's power, but instead of changing his body to what he touches, she changed what she touches to have another property. Again, character is dead, like 100% dead with no chance of coming back, so doesn't really matter.

Basically imbuing anything she could touch with an element. Bullets, weapons, gauntlets, basically any inanimate object became a lot more deadly. (ie lightning baseball bat, napalm bullets, boulders that freeze what they come into contact with. She imbued the mask with steel. So think Henry's power, but instead of changing his body to what he touches, she changed what she touches to have another property. Again, character is dead, like 100% dead with no chance of coming back, so doesn't really matter.
it could matter idk XD
okie dokie :> neato

The deep scar of a second degree burn stung on his back as the sun hit it.

Man everyone's getting burned. Kaia's got some work to do. xD Unless this is an old scar where the wound has already healed. Then not sure how much Kaia could do to help other than offer a more soothing, cool compress.

Man everyone's getting burned. Kaia's got some work to do. xD Unless this is an old scar where the wound has already healed. Then not sure how much Kaia could do to help other than offer a more soothing, cool compress.
hehe kaias useful! :3

postyyyy cominggg up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back