• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
@ everyone in the rp
first off, thanks for being so invested and interested in my rp! ^W^ it makes me REALLY happy! :D <3
second off, pls pls pls post often (as you can, within reason obviously) in the ooc! :3 sometimes all it takes to get moving is some peeps chatting/showing theyre on

third off, in general, i dont like to super dictate how big people's posts are -i dont expect everyone to post like me, not by a long shot- However! I would like to see some effort please? :3 I dont pretend to assume everyone can post giant posts every post , but even like an inner monologue (inner char thoughts), or a flashback, or like, frivolous details, something along those lines to make posts a bit more interesting? Its tough to respond sometimes, when youre not given much to work with, I understand, but still, this is just a general >more interest/effort< posts awareness deal :3

Ahh you guys are too nice to me <3 I don't have internet on my laptop rn but I should be able to post tonight. Sorry it's hard when I'm gone most weekends. D: I don't have as much time to post in the summer when I work full time as I do during the school year. oTL
okie ty-ty-chan =3 <3 looking forward to your post!

Ugh I'm so sorry guys...I got home later than I thought as usual... don't let me hold you up. You can progress the plot and Kaia will just tag along wherever they go until I can post again. Sorry I'm so freaking busy...wish I wasn't. ;-; *sob*

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Drook Drook

I'm just waiting on littleberry littleberry
littleberry littleberry Wifey! we need Wifey posts! :o<3 =3
its okay hun

i think we're waiting on Littleberry :> <3 and Kiro
I am so sorry for being gone guys. My kitten... well she got sick with worms :( And I had to spend these past couple days making sure she ate and pooped and what her poops looked like and giving her medicine and taking her to the vet and then just because I was so upset I basically slept in the closet under the stairs so I could cuddle her every single night. BUT today this morning she had so much energy and the vet said she is worm free and we just need to do a check up so I finally am back. I apologize so much for everyone who has been waiting on me :( I hope you all understand. I just had to put my kitten as my number one priority.

I am so sorry for being gone guys. My kitten... well she got sick with worms :( And I had to spend these past couple days making sure she ate and pooped and what her poops looked like and giving her medicine and taking her to the vet and then just because I was so upset I basically slept in the closet under the stairs so I could cuddle her every single night. BUT today this morning she had so much energy and the vet said she is worm free and we just need to do a check up so I finally am back. I apologize so much for everyone who has been waiting on me :( I hope you all understand. I just had to put my kitten as my number one priority.
omg yea totally bebe! <3
that kitten is more important! <3 <3
im SUPES happy shes worm free and is all betters! ^w^ thats great! <3 mwas the kitten! and *hugs the wifey!*

Okay my post is up. Tell me if I missed anything 0.0
hehe ill read it now! :>

I think Lucca assumed from the get go, the point he was captured by them, that everyone in the group are Abnorm. At least that's how I remembered it.
And also she did dodge a meteor shower with him with some matrix moves if I remember right - so yeah I think it's safe to say he assumes... X'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back