• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko My reply might have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. I ruined my amazing keyboard this morning, and what I'm using now is a fifteen-year-old, fatiguing piece of shite. I'll try later tonight, but writing a post with this doesn't sound very appealing. It'd be shorter, for sure. I'm picking up something different from a friend tomorrow afternoon, though~ And hopefully that works out a little bit better until I can properly replace the one I'm used to.

I have as well. Why not after all when peeps are the silent...
mhm mhm its all good

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko My reply might have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. I ruined my amazing keyboard this morning, and what I'm using now is a fifteen-year-old, fatiguing piece of shite. I'll try later tonight, but writing a post with this doesn't sound very appealing. It'd be shorter, for sure. I'm picking up something different from a friend tomorrow afternoon, though~ And hopefully that works out a little bit better until I can properly replace the one I'm used to.
AUH, im familiar with ruining equipment.. lols
no worries calm! :3 gl getting a better keyboard!

Not Calm Not Calm
Tall Bear Tall Bear
a couple things :>
note: animals are rarer -- im not saying its impossible you guys came across a wolf pack -its fine, since it pushes charries and the plot forward X) and well.. we gotta make up conveniences for the sake of the rp/characters/narrative. such as when we eat, its gotta be something right? lol
-im just saying, to keep it in mind :>

also, it isnt dark, i dont think. since this particular part of the rp began in the morning. id say its prob.. 1-3 pm? maybeeeee you could argue encroaching on 4pm, but i wouldnt say its dark :>
and for tall bear, read this! =3 itll help with a BH person :o (maybe lolz)
Fantasy - Dark World Book IP

thats all ^w^

Not Calm Not Calm
Tall Bear Tall Bear
a couple things :>
note: animals are rarer -- im not saying its impossible you guys came across a wolf pack -its fine, since it pushes charries and the plot forward X) and well.. we gotta make up conveniences for the sake of the rp/characters/narrative. such as when we eat, its gotta be something right? lol
-im just saying, to keep it in mind :>

also, it isnt dark, i dont think. since this particular part of the rp began in the morning. id say its prob.. 1-3 pm? maybeeeee you could argue encroaching on 4pm, but i wouldnt say its dark :>
and for tall bear, read this! =3 itll help with a BH person :o (maybe lolz)
Fantasy - Dark World Book IP

thats all ^w^

Lets summon a stampede of elephants cause they are totally native to America and have them run over all the gangs hideouts. Problem solved, everyone is happy, love is in the air, peace everywhere.
Yeah!

Sorry guys, I went to post last night but the site was down and I needed sleep so I couldn't wait for it to come back up. D:

Just gonna throw out a little reference to see how many people get it. But here it goes.

"Hello, my name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife."

Just gonna throw out a little reference to see how many people get it. But here it goes.

"Hello, my name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife."
It's a pretty popular game, mate~ I'm sure a lot of people are going to get the reference. I've never played it myself, nor watched anyone else play it, and I still got the reference~ Solely from memes lmao. I'd love to play it, though, given the chance~ It looks interesting, but I think it's a PS4 exclusive.

It's a pretty popular game, mate~ I'm sure a lot of people are going to get the reference. I've never played it myself, nor watched anyone else play it, and I still got the reference~ Solely from memes lmao. I'd love to play it, though, given the chance~ It looks interesting, but I think it's a PS4 exclusive.
I know it :> i watched a few playthroughs of it :>

I know it :> i watched a few playthroughs of it :>
A ton of my favorite YouTubers have done playthroughs of it, but I've been avoiding watching the videos on the off-chance that I get to play it myself at some point~ I've ruined way too many singleplayer games for myself by watching playthroughs first lmao.

A ton of my favorite YouTubers have done playthroughs of it, but I've been avoiding watching the videos on the off-chance that I get to play it myself at some point~ I've ruined way too many singleplayer games for myself by watching playthroughs first lmao.

The urge to watch is agony sometimes.
I have a guess of the reference but Im not sure... I feel ashamed D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back