• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Zion
——————

“Ain’t no man angrier than a Scotsman, “He said, laughing silently to himself, little puffs of smoke escaping his mouth. Zions mother used to say that about his father when he got into an drunken bar fight, mostly because his accent thickened to almost unintelligible slurs and the more worked up you got him the funnier it was.

At the sight of Mikails prosthetic he winced a little, it had to be tough running for your life with only one good leg but Zion had instant respect for roughing it out. “Sure man, how you holding up? If I’d have known I would have let you ride with Alice,”He said, lending him a hand.

Luckythekobold Luckythekobold
Mentioned: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Mikhail shook his head. "About as fine as you see, having lasted three days on a bike. My god its good to stand for at least a few minutes." He slipped out of the prosthetic, finally able to let his skin breath. Wrapping an arm around Zion, he knew he wasnt that heavy, but perhaps the marathon took too much as he had to stop himself from sinking into the poor mans' body. His prosthetic stood rigid, awaiting its occupancy once again. The scars around the bottom of his knee could almost be mistaken for bite marks, with how jagged the edges were. He let out a groan as his phantom foot started tingling.

"No need to be sorry bout the bike. I'm more comfortable using something that i can control rather than screaming metal death traps." He took another puff, staring ahead. If he could just make it down two more roads and around the corner, he would probably get a better bearing on where he was. "Never did like cars, or motors in general." He took the last drag of his cig before tossing it onto the ground, stamping it out with his good foot.

Chatting with: Storme Storme

Zion
—————

He stood strong under the weight of the other man, making sure to keep him balanced long enough for him to get himself situated. Zion had never gotten injured anywhere near as serious as Mikhail, but he did have some residual nerve damage in his right leg from a bad break he’d suffered when his parents had docked the RV in a lodging area close to a forest and weren’t watching him.

He’d been 10 and had wandered off into the woods in search of adventure and instead of finding an entrance to another world he found himself falling 20ft to the ground from a tree about a mile into the woods. No one had heard him screaming and crying out in pain and Zion had had to limp and crawl his way back to civilization with his ankle twisted in the wrong direction. Needless to say, he was still pretty fucked up mentally from the incident.

Shaking off the weird aching sensation in his ankle, Zion nodded his understanding of the other mans dislike of cars. “My house was one of those death traps, “ He said with a smirk.” I have a hard time being in small cars. That’s why I like this motorcycle here,” Zion gestured towards the discarded bike a bit away.”Don’t tell Ms. HotShot over there, but I might just have to swipe it. “He joked playfully.

Luckythekobold Luckythekobold

"Swipe at your own risk, bucko." Mikhail replied. Looking from both the owner of the bike and back to the bike itself, he couldn't help but smirk. "She would prolly wipe your rear across the highway for it." Without another word, he reached down to the prosthetic and flipped a cap inside the suction cup. Pulling out a long tube, he stuck one end into his mouth and began sucking.

For a few moments, he remained silent, sucking on the end of the tube. A golden liquid finally began filtering towards his mouth. Taking a long swig, he exhaled deeply and stowed the tube away becore finally rubbing his stump and planting it back into the prosthetic. His own memories came flodding back. The truck roaring down a bumpy dirt road, the ropes burning into his skin upon impact. Nearly losing his arm to the truck but by some divine intervention his leg was sacrificed as well. None of the drunken seniors even thinking of calling an ambulance until a passerby found them. His leg going numb from the pain and himself nearly blacking out.

Finally ending his train of thought, he took a deep breath and stretched his leg out. "Don't suppose your death trap is following you around, then?" He looked a bit pale, after sifting through his memories of that day. "Nevermind, stupid question." He shook his head, looking back towards the road. He seemed to be straining to hear something, anything.

Bonding with: Storme Storme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back