• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dark Souls

Alstromeria

Florian Society Member
I think its about time this site had a dark souls rp. I'm not sure wether or not to put it in dice, or fandom, or what kind of combat system I want with it, which time period to have it in, which gear, which land... But what I do need is people. Can I get some of those?

Well good. Here's the thing tho, once we get like, four people (hehe, four players, get it, or eight so we can get all the classes up) we need to determine where it actualy is, and when it actually is. I haven't played 3 yet, so I don't want it set during that time because I won't know entirely what's going on without looking at the wiki. I think it'll start with the four players just being at a highschool, or a college, maybe, then we have the general opening with the asylum demon crashing in and it turns out the majority of the school is undead, but only a few people don't go hollow. After the people get out of the school one of them will determine what time period it's in.

This is going to need a very active Co-Gm, so that's why im waiting untill we have at least four people to discuss what's going on. And of course, it'll be detailed

Well, kinda. It starts with everyone in a school, just dicking around, then im going to have an asylum demon kill basically everyone in the school. Once we get out of the school, our characters (some may have played the game in their lives) will begin to realize what is going on, which is... That they were living in an age of fire, and someone just killed the lord of cinder and became a lord of dark

Like, you know how in the third one there are multiple lords of cinder apparently? (From the wiki, i havent played 3 yet) I set up a tab in the rp that links the ending to the first game with everything else. You interested in joining? Fair warning: it's super detailed

No post limit, just make sure everyone gets hteir two sense in.if they take too long, ill kick em out, lol

Details, bro. Details. We're talkin' High School, is it our world merging with the Dark Souls universe? Or did the Dark Souls universe advance to our modern time? Because that changes a lot. Did technology also advance? Are miracles and magic still a thing?

Alright, so since I havent played three i just read an overview of the story for the wiki. It said you fight multiple previous lords of cinder. So. This is going to happen before that, because i assume there's multiple endings to the third one that leave things open ended, and i don't want to get into anything i don't know about. Here's the last paragraph from the lore tab i made in the RP:

And lastly came the age of Dark. If it could be called that.

There came the second Great Lord, the Chosen Undead. The Chosen Undead was one branded with the curse of the undead, yet believed and went about an ancient prophesy. The 'Chosen Undead' was said to be able to prolong the age of fire forever. This was not true, however, as the chosen undead rang both bells of awakening, ancient devices used to summon the Primorial Serpents, one such serpent, Kingseeker Frampt, answered the call. He guided the Chosen Undead to retrieve the lord souls from Gravelord Nito, the Witch of Izalith, Seath the Scaleless, and the Four Kings, darkwraiths who aquired one by whatever vile means. After the fight with the Four Kings, their leader, another Primorial Serpent, Darkstalker Kathe, attempted to sway the Chosen Undead's path by suggesting he was the descendent of the Furtive Pygmy, and thus entitled to the title of Lord of Dark as opposed to Lord of Cinder. The Chosen Undead was able to unlock the final gate to Lord Gwyn's chambers, where the first Lord of Cinder was finally slain. Wether or not the Chosen Undead linked to the first flame or allowed it to die, it does not matter. The Curse of the Undead continued, and others traveled to the  Kiln of the First Flame, both to link with it themselves, and to rule this age of dark to their liking. Thus, the viscous cycle continues, constantly cycling between light and dark, good, and evil, lawful and chaotic. 

So. What our characters will determine after leaving the school (the school is just a starting area, like the undead asylum in DS1, tutorials and whatnot) is that the last undead champion who managed to take controll of the kiln of the first flame linked to it, and was able to feed it for long enough for the knowledge of Lordran and all the other lands to be lost.

and what they infer from this, is that another undead champion defeated him, and instead of linking with the flame, became the lord of dark. So our characters go on a quest to figure out how to stop the cycle for good.

Our characters are able to be aware of the Dark Souls game, if we put it in our cs, like mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back