• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark Hearts

“Sure~” Max teases. “Take the baby, I’m gonna go shower,” he says.

Mason Lets them out then follows out of the apartment.

Beatrice took Casey, and hugged her close. "Hi little honey," she said as she walked out to the kitchen to start writing a list for Max.

A few days later, everyone in the Savage family is on their way through the airport.

Em had her hand in Matt's and looked around slowly. She had never flown before this, so she was nervous.

Eli was holding Mason's hand and swinging their arms as they walked - he was very excited.

Beatrice held a sleeping Casey in her arms.

Lucian is walking with Mikhail and his girlfriend, and Maybelle said she would catch up and come only on the days that Max competes.

“Don’t be nervous, kitten,” Matt says and kisses Em’s temple. He hadn’t gotten recognized in public ever, so he didn’t bother wearing a hat and sunglasses like a lot of celebrities do. Mason and Max, however, wore their respective Olympic jackets and backpacks. Max was especially decked out, as his coach suggested.

“Are you excited to see a new place?” Mason asks Eli, holding his hand firmly.

Max had barely spoken all morning. It was so early that it was still dark out, and everyone ate at least a small snack on the car ride to the airport, but Max didn’t. He barely spoke, hasn’t smiled, and is obviously anxious and stressed even though his competitions aren’t for another couple of days.

Em smiled shyly. He knew she loved it when he called her that. "I'm doing my best not to be, love."

Eli nodded. "I'm super excited," he said. "I'm gonna end up seeing the whole world with you well before I even retire."

“You won’t die even if the plane does go down,” Matt says, winking at her. “So you have nothing to be afraid of.”

“You’re welcome,” Mason hums and continues swinging their arms. The group comes to the security check where it’s decently crowded, and they wait in line. Some people notice them and some take pictures, not necessarily knowing who the twins are but figuring they’re important if they have Olympic gear and large backpacks on.

Max turns to Be. “I’m gonna vomit,” he mumbles.

Azlyn thought about it, then nodded. "I mean. That isn't even my concern, as much as us missing a plane or some such. The rules seem very strict and I don't know them well."

Beatrice said, "You better be joking."

Matt laughs, genuinely finding her worries funny. “Don’t worry about that, you’re fine,” he says.

Max shakes his head and looks at Be with big eyes, pale and stressed.

Em smiled up at him, then looked at the people taking pictures of Mason and Max. "Paparazzi for your brothers, huh?"

Beatrice's eyes widened and she looked around. "Okay, there's a trashcan right over there if you really need it, don't worry. It'll be okay."

“Looks like it. You think they know who they are, or are they just taking pictures of my brothers cause they have olympics stuff on?” Matt muses.

Mason looks over at Max and steps over to him. “Don’t throw up, you’ll smell the entire plane ride. Just breathe. Don’t think about a few days from now, think about the plane ride and the mediocre food and your baby napping the entire time,” Mason says, trying to help but realizing max isn’t feeling any better. Max heads to the trash can.

"Probably just because of the Olympic stuff," she said.

Beatrice looked at Mason. "Is this just nerves, or do you think he could be actually sick...?"

“That’s funny,” Matt says. He puts an arm around Em and leans gently against her.

“It’s probably just nerves. He’ll be fine,” Mason assures her. Max tries to breathe and not vomit, and Lucian looks over at him and gives him a healing spell so he doesn’t feel as sick anymore. Max breathes some more then stands up straight, going back over to Be.

"Yeah, funny what people will do to get some recognition - even take pictures of people they don't know," Em chuckled. Some women were looking at Matt, so she tilted her head back against his shoulder a bit as they walked. She was very territorial.

Beatrice passed Casey off to Eli, then went to Max and put her hand on his back. "Do you need some water? Do you feel worse, or better?"

Eli looked at the baby in his hands for a second, then easily settled her into his arms.

“Oh my god, is that Matt? From (band name)?” One girl in the next line over says to her brother. Matt looks down at Em to verify that she heard the same thing, his ears perking.

“I feel better. I’m fine,” Max says, confused and suspicious, then he looks over at Lucian who smiles at him. “Thanks,” Max says to him.

Mason stares at Eli and the baby in shock. “Oh my god. Please have my babies,” Mason says, in love with the look of Eli with a baby.

Em looked up at Matt in surprise. She quietly said, "I hope you're not scared of the paparazzi...."

Beatrice gave Lucian a grateful smile, then rubbed Max's back a bit more. "Let's get back in line then, love."

Eli looked at Mason for a few seconds, then said, "Mace. That isn't quite possible."

Matt shakes his head. “No, but I’ve never been recognized before. You think they’ll come say hi to me?” Matt asks with sparkling eyes.

Max nods and gets back in line with Beatrice.

“I don’t care,” Mason says.

A girl comes up to Mason, she’s probably in her young to middle teens. Her mom is waiting for her in the next line over. “Um excuse me, aren’t you Mason Savage? I’m a huge fan of you, you got me into running, I just started high school and I’m joining track because of you,” she says nervously, and she’s shaking a little. “I watched all of your runs, and I want to go into the Olympics and win as many gold medals as you someday,” she’s talking quickly. Mason smiles down at her.

“That’s really nice to hear, sweetie. I’m glad I could inspire you like that. What’s your name? I’ll make sure to listen for it when you’re old enough to compete,” he says.

“I’m Emily, Emily Heron. Can I get a picture with you?” She asks, ecstatic that he’s just as nice in person as she imagined.

“Of course, Emily~” He says with a big grin. Emily looks at her mom, who comes over and thanks Mason, then pulls out her phone to take a picture. Mason puts an arm around Emily and ducks slightly so he doesn’t seem so much like a giant.

“I got it, thanks again,” Emily’s mom says.

“No problem. Where are you guys headed?” Mason asks Emily.

“We’re going to Spain to visit my grandparents,” Emily says, still nervous and starstruck. “What about you?”

“Fun! I love Spain! I’m going to South Korea, my twin brother over there is ice skating in the Winter Olympics there. Make sure to watch him if you can, okay?” Mason asks, happy he could make this girl happy by having conversation with her.

“I will!” Emily says happily and looks at Max for a moment.

“You go back to your line before you lose your place, okay? Good luck with your Olympic dream, Emily Heron. Shoot me a tweet when you make it,” Mason winks. Emily nods excitedly. “Do you have any advice for me?” She asks.

“Well it sounds like you’re already doing well, being in track in your school. Just run whenever you can, and make sure your shoes are comfortable. Work on endurance first before speed, go for jogs, not sprints, until you think you have enough stamina. I run whenever I have the time. Don’t make it a chore.”

Emily excitedly thanks Mason, and asks for a hug, so Mason hugs her and she scurries back to her mom.

Em looked at the girls, then said, "If they can get over being starstruck, maybe. That could be cool, right?" She didn't want to be discouraging in any way.

Eli watched the whole thing with a grin on his face. When the girl left, Eli kissed Jason's cheek. "You're so sweet, that was amazing."

Matt nods. “Yeah.” He glances at them. “Wow, I’m almost famous,” he says to Em. “Someone just came up to Mason, I’m almost as famous as him.”

Mason grins in a cheeky way, like he’s just excited but not necessarily cocky. “Thank you. I love hearing those kinds of things, I love meeting my fans,” he says. He glances over at Emily and her mom again. “Emily doesn’t have a dad with her. You think her moms single?” Mason jokes, talking as if he’s going to go flirt.

"Yes you are," Em said as she kissed his cheek. "And you deserve every second of fame."

Eli passed Casey back to Beatrice, then said to Mason, "It doesn't matter, really. Not for you, anyway, cuz you have me."

“Not really, I’m kind of a dick,” Matt says.

“But she’s a milf,” Mason laughs and turns to Eli. “I’m kidding, I love you,” He says and kisses Eli’s cheek.

"Oh, hush, lover. You're perfect." He could be a dick at times, yes, but Em still loved him, and she knew he loved compliments.

"Uh-huh, thats what I thought," Eli laughed.

“Heh,” Matt says cockily and puts his head on Em’s. “You’re too kind.”

Mason rests against Eli and the line starts moving a little quicker.

"Thank you, my dear, but I'm merely being honest." She moved to kiss his lips lightly, then said, "Remember, though. Even if the paparazzi shows up, I'm always your biggest fan."

Matt chuckles. “Liar,” He says. He hears the girls in the line saying, “Why didn’t you go up to him?? It’s too late now!” And “I cant! Look at him! Oh my god I’m gonna faint” the girls get to the security check and are no longer just waiting in line.

"I'd never lie, love," Em chuckled. She heard the girls too, and glanced back at them, then said to Matt, "They are so excited to see you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back