• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark Hearts

“Sure,” Matt laughs. They go to a bench to get their shoes back on and their stuff gathered, and the girls that were freaking out about him are waiting nearby. One friend pushes the most nervous one towards Matt as he’s distracted by his watch and rings.

Em made sure to put her ruby promise ring back on before anything else. She looked up at the girl, then Matt, and gently nudged him to get his attention for the girl.

Matt glances at Em, then at the girl. He smiles at her. “Hi,” he says as she stands in front of him, speechless.

“Ah, uh, h-hi, oh my god, I can’t believe it’s you. C-can I get a picture with you?” She asks. Matt brightens and nods, grinning. “Of course,” he says.

“Wow,” she says in a breathless voice, then pulls out her phone to take a shaky selfie, and the photos come out blurry so Matt takes the phone gently from her and takes the picture for her. “Is that good?” He asks.

“Yes! It’s perfect, oh my god, thank you Matt,” she looks at him with big eyes. “You’re so tall, oh my god. I just wanted to tell you, I’ve been following your music ever since you joined the band and I actually started writing my own lyrics and music because of you, I think everything you write is so artistic and amazing, I’m no good at music but I’m trying hard because I think it’s awesome, wow I sound like such a fan girl,” she says nervously.

Matt smiles wider. “That’s so sweet, you’re too cute!” Matt says. “That means a lot to me, I’m really happy my music is reaching people like you. You’re axtually the first person to come up to me in public,” he says.

Em grinned as she watched the interaction. Most of the Savage family was watching them. The two Olympians just seemed slightly amused, since they were used to it.

“You’re super loved in so many communities, you deserve more fame than you get,” the fan says. Matt smiles. “Thank you hun,” he says. She asks him to sign her travel bag, then asks for a hug, and goes off to her waiting area. Matt turns back to the group and looks proud of himself.

Em was smiling and hugged Matt. "You made her so happy," she said.

Eli looked over at Mason and said, "Is this gonna be an every half hour thing with you guys?"

“I know, I’m glad~ it’s nice to make people happy like that,” Matt says.

Mason laughs. “I mean, you have three famous people together, so yeah, we’ll get recognized,” Mason says and ruffles Eli’s hair.

Em kissed his cheek, then took his hand while they started going to the gate for their plane.

Eli said, "It's strange having strangers recognize you, isn't it?"

The group sits down and Matt lays across several seats with his head on Em’s lap and his legs over Max and Be, even reaching to Lucian who’s next to Be.

“It was in the beginning, but now it’s nothing but flattering,” Mason says honestly.

"Hi there," Em giggled and played with his hair.

Beatrice didn't mind Matt's legs too much, she just dealt with it.

Eli said, "I could never be used to it like you guys are."

“I’m tired,” He says and closes his eyes.

“You would. It would come in time,” Mason says and puts an arm around Eli’s shoulders as they sit and wait.

“I’ll only rest if someone brings me a smoothie first,” Matt says.

“Something like 15 hours I think,” Mason says and takes Eli’s hand to play with it.

“Not all of us. Mason!” Matt says. “Go get me a smoothie or a milkshake,” He says.

Mason looks over from Eli to Matt. “No,” he says.

“You better. I’m your older brother,” Matt says.

Mason throws up a middle finger. “I’m talking to my boyfriend, leave me alone.”

Em grinned and kept petting his hair. "Just relax and take a nap, babe."

Eli took Mason's hand in his. "Yeah, I want your attention still."

“I want a smoothie though~” Matt says. He pulls out his wallet and his card, tossing his card at Mason. “Buy yourselves something too. And get Em a strawberry shake,” Matt says.

Mason glances at the card then takes it. “Come, we’ll chat as we walk,” Mason says to Eli.

“We’ve been together too long, I’d be stupid if I didn’t know,” Matt says and boops her nose.

Mason holds Eli’s hand and and goes to the little stores/restaurants.

“I want a kiss,” Matt says and holds his hand out to hold hers.

“No, we still have like an hour,” Mason says and holds Eli’s hand.

"Sit up then, silly," Em said. She took his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Eli nodded, and dragged Mason through some of the shops to look at the little trinkets.

“...no thanks,” Matt says.

“You two are gross,” Max says.

Mason follows Eli around and smiles fondly at him.

Em said, "Matty, I can't kiss you when your head is in my lap." She frowned at Max

Beatrice heard Max and said, "Speaking of gross, here." She handed Casey over to him. "Please go change her diaper." She looked at Em and winked.

They eventually found the smoothie shop, and got what was requested, then returned to the group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back