• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark Hearts

Max blinks at her. “I can’t, Matt is laying on me,” Max says. Matt stares at him. “Oops,” Matt says.

Mason hands everyone in the group a drink. “Everyone thank Matt for these,” he says with a wicked grin. Matt finally gets up to drink his smoothie.

En took he shake with a thank-you, then kissed Matt's cheek. "Thank you honey."

Eli was already half done with his drink. "I'm bored," he said obnoxiously.

Matt kisses her lips in return. “You’re welcome,” he says and starts sipping his drink.

Mason looks at Eli and wraps his tongue around his straw before drinking it. “What can I do to entertain you?”

Later, they get on the plane, all in first class. After the plane takes off and the seatbelt lights turn off, Max puts his seat back and curls up to nap his stress away.

Beeatrice rubbed her hand over Nax's back as he slept.

Em stared out the window at the ground receding below them, and held Matt's hand in a tight grip.

“You’re fine,” Matt says quietly to her and rubs the back of her hand with his thumb. “It’s pretty, right? You can see the land.”

Em grinned. "I do like it up here, it's just very... Strange. I'm getting used to it." She leaned in and nestled her head on his shoulder. "I want to nap, but I also want to watch everything through the window."

“Wanna cuddle and watch til you fall asleep?” Matt offers. He puts the arm rest between them up and away and scoots closer to her, opening a blanket package.

Em's expression lit up. "Yes, please!" She hadn't known that the arm rest could go up. They had been up rather late the night before figuring out how to smuggle blood on a plane, or else how to get it when they got there.

Matt pulls her half on top of him so she was laying partly on him, and he pulls the blanket over them. “it’s nice on a cloudless night,” he says. “It’ll probably be nighttime at some point outside.”

“Exactly,” Matt says and kisses her ear, then trails kisses behind her ear. “You’re lucky your first experience on a plane is in first class.”

“Anytime,” Matt says and slides his hand down to her thigh. “The plane isn’t so bad, right? You can’t even feel that we’re moving at hundreds of miles per hour.”

Em smiled and nodded. "It isn't bad. Not too loud, I've already started tuning the engines out. It's nice." She relaxed against him more, and moved her hand over his.

“Yeah, it’s even quieter if you’re actually human,” Matt says quietly and chuckles against her ear.

Eli is sitting closest to the window, and Mason is staring at Eli as he looks outside.

"Well, we can't manage that," she said with a smirk. She watched the world move below them, and said softly, "I hope Ace will be okay with the dog-sitter."

Eli finally said, "It's as pretty as when we flew to Tahiti.

“Me too. But he’s with Eva and Cloud too, and he likes them, so I’m sure it’ll be fine,” Matt says quietly.

“I think the Tahiti flight was prettier. There was more water,” Mason says.

"Yeah, but you know how attached he is to us," she said with a sigh. Ace had warmed up nicely to Emmalia, and she returned the sentiment.

"Water's boring when it's dark, though," Eli stated firmly.

“I know, don’t make me worry, I was having such a good day,” Matt says with a pout and takes his hand off her thigh.

“It was only dark for some of the trip,” Mason says, narrowing his eyes jokingly at Eli.

Em looked back at him and kissed his jaw as she took his hand in hers and moved it back to her thigh. She said, "Sorry love, let's keep looking out the window. I'll keep you distracted."

"Yeah, and it's gonna be dark for most of this trip. Hush and let me enjoy," Eli said with a laugh.

Matt huffs and rubs her thigh softly. “Youd better.”

Mason pouts and leans against Eli. “Fine, enjoy the ugly scenery.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back