• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark Hearts

Em smiled to herself, then suddenly pulled away from him. "Look, Matty!" A city had just come into sight, just when the streetlights were turned on, showing a grid of light below them.

Eli suddenly realized that Mason wanted attention. He turned to Mason and hugged him close. "I'm sorry, is this what you wanted?"

Matt leans to look out of the window. “It’s pretty, isn’t it?”

Mason nods and nuzzles against Eli’s chest. “Asmoday is being loud and needy, I wish he would shut up.”

"So pretty," she whispered in awe. "Imagine it during Christmas time, that must be gorgeous."

"I do too - this is a bit of an inconvenient place for him to come up," Eli chuckled. "I'll cuddle you all you want, though."

“It is,” Matt says and stares at her face, Happy he could see it light up like that.

“He’s mad cause we’re never kinky,” Mason says and closes his eyes. “I wish he would’ve picked someone else’s body to use.”

Em stared out the window a bit more, then looked back at him with a smile and cuddled up to him again.

"Never? Mason,I disagree wholeheartedly. After all, we've gotten pretty familiar with some dressing rooms."

Em always felt butterflies in her stomach when he did cute stuff like that. She blushed a little and said, "Thank you."

"Mhm," Eli said. Still, he cuddled up to Mason anyway.

“You’re welcome,” he says and keeps watching her. “Sometimes I think about what would have happened that day... the day that we met... if I had chosen to do something other than walk away,” he whispers.

Mason snuggles close with Eli and hugs his waist. “Max said we should go snowboarding once we get to South Korea. Are you down?” Mason asks. They’ve had summery vacations, but never wintery ones.

Em smirked. "What, like shoot me? I would have been fine. Then, though, I might have reported what I saw. But let's not think on it, love."

"Absolutely. As long as there's an amateur slope. I've never done it before." He perked up and said, "We can have hot chocolate in a ski lodge and watch the snow! So romantic~"

Matt nods and shuts up, kissing her jaw. “You really did save me back then though. Thank you.”

Mason laughs. “Sitting around drinking chocolate instead of exercising? It’s a good thing I tolerate your lazy ass,” Mason teases.

Em smiled and softly said, "It was my pleasure."

"Yeah, that's like a freaking dream, just relaxing with with some hot chocolate. Doing nothing. Its great.

The flight attendants start bringing everyone snacks, and when Matt gets his, he just throws it to Lucian to give to Hail.

“You’re crazy,” Mason says and shakes his head.

“It’s just peanuts, he’s big now, of course he can,” Matt says.

“Don’t make plays on words you weirdo,” Mason laughs.

"Okay," Em said, still not familiar with just how much Hail had aged. She understood it, but couldn't grasp the rate he aged at.

"I'll do as I please," Eli said as he nuzzled up against Mason.

“Yknow, seeing Max with a kid and Hail growing up makes me really not want kids. They’re so much work,” luckily they couldn’t have them.

“I hate you,” Mason jokes and pulls his head close.

Em grinned - she had always worried he would blame her for their never having kids. "I agree."

"Bullshit," Eli chuckled.

“I think having a dog is more than enough,” Matt says.

“Oh really? What makes you say that?” Mason huffs at him.

"Again, I agree, wholeheartedly. Besides, a baby, with our lifestyle? No." Em leaned back against Matt again.

"I know you love me," Eli said cutely.

“That’s okay,” He says and closes his eyes. “I wonder if I can sleep for 16 hours straight. I know Max can, thanks to his sloth sin.”

Mason takes Eli’s chin and sloppily kisses him, even making moany noises to annoy his family. “Shut up, Horny.” Lucian says from across the aisle.

"Why would you want to sleep for 16 hours straight? Theres pretty things out the window, food, me...." Em said with a sly grin.

Eli blushed and pulled away when Mason was done. "Woah there, let's not keep e everyone awake."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back