• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Forest Academy - Always Open

An Inquiry To The Heart
|| Fae Nocturne ||

173d5251c0d30a63cf509603378ef495-d9q3z0i.png

Fae continued to smile as she took the water bottle form her sisters hands, slowly unscrewing the lid and taking a few sips of the clear liquid cheerfully, it slid down her throat and though the foul taste of sick remained in her mouth it at least served to cleanse it a little. She kept it beside her as she giggled a little at her sisters comment, "Oh, sure~" She teased back in an extremely quiet voice, but it was the most she could muster at the time. She turned and let out a reluctant sigh from her mouth in reply to the nickname and comments on her hair, "Again with those silly things about my hair? You can just say it's weird you know, I think so after all it's different and strange it's- wrong." She muttered and rubbed her face gently with a palm, "But- even if you're just saying it to make me feel better again, thanks~" She said warmly not even realising her hand was still in her shirt and the action brought about a rather strange thought for her and as her sister braided her hair it came out form her mouth along with slight hesitance and embarrassment, "H-Hey do ya'- I mean you wanna…. touch it- them." She inquired, raising an eyebrow curiously.
An Inquiry To The Heart

Zetra The Longma
He chuckled aloud, again making a coughing growl sound, "You are correct the only ones who have dominion over my kind would be the tamer witches. And even then they have issues taming one of us." He turned seeing the bright star looking thing crash down and glanced to Rila who was still talking to the random girl who had walked up to them a bit ago. "I shall see you around Adam." Zetra turned walking back to Rila's side, her eyes went back to their dark grey color. "He was an odd one, but still rather interesting."
S Slick416
"A demigod, huh? Whose kid are you?" Bethany looked around, shocked to see what looked like a blaze of living light descend from the top of the castle. "I think someone's a bit of a showoff. Hopefully, there aren't too many of those running around here." She turned back to the boy. "So, should we go check out the school? I wasn't able to get a tour, so I'm rather curious."
Prince of Beasts
Adam waved goodbye to the Longma as he left. When he heard Bethany's question about who is dad was, he smirked before he answered. "Oh, he's the King of the Cascadian Forests. One of the old gods worshipped by Native Americans."

Secret Daughter
Cthylla was reading a very good book while also sucking her thumb. She had gotten down several books on various subjects, and the current book was on the history of magic, using her hands to turn the pages. She was sure this kind of information would come in handy during her time here. Course, she could always try making some friends, but she had no idea how that worked at all. She had barely spoken with anyone while she was here, too shy and nervous to even think about it. There was also the fear of her father's cult sending in agents to get her......

She shook her head, taking her thumb out of her mouth. She shouldn't worry about that right now. She had to focus, and ready up for the school year. She started to out a few books in her bag, books she would take with her for studying.

KUMA BLANC
tumblr_m9qc3egysW1r90k20.gif

Mood: MELLOW
With: UNKNOWN
Tagging: UNKNOWN

tumblr_obpcwcHUGW1vcc2dgo1_540.gif

depending on gif size you will need to press enter more times.

A young pink-haired woman walked alongside a boy of the same age, both silent. The girl looked at the boy next to her. Casper. Her creator. Her... "brother". Casper stopped at the entrance of a large castle.
"Looks pretty good, doesn't it?" He asked the girl.
She was silent, but not because she was rude. Rather, she had no opinion regarding her new... new living quarters? Casper didn't tell her much.
"Well, be good, Kuma." Casper sighed.
Kuma looked at him with a slight frown. She didn't want to leave her owner. Casper smiled and hugged her. The marks on their wrists, symbolizing their bonded souls, disappeared. It would be inconvenient for Kuma to be soul bonded to someone so far away, Casper had said.
"I'll see you when you graduate." he said, before leaving.
Emptiness filled Kuma up. She took her things and headed to the common room. Like the wildlife of the forest, the common room was filled with diversity. There were all kinds of creatures here. Kuma sort of sat against a wall. There was nothing that she desired to do, anyways.

Bio Format By: Honeybees

Whenever the schoolyear ends, Serienore goes to spend it with her mother. A boring affair in Seri's opinion but there were times where it could be fun. For example, learning more and devious ways of charming others, with or without magical aid. Besides that, Seri did adore hearing her mother's singing voice. As any siren's it was devastatingly beautiful but in Seri's not so humble opinion, her mother's voice was even more so than average. Even if Seri hadn't met any other sirens...

In any case, it was a difficult parting what with her mother asking her when she'd be home, when school would finally be over, yadda yadda yadda. Completely forgetting the fact she was the one who sent her to school in the first place.

When Seri first came to school, she was nervous of course but she never showed it. But after four years of attendance, it was like going to her second home. She strutted in, with as skimpy clothing as expected from a siren (though to what she usually wore with her mother, quite modest). Inside a short, dark dress and stockings.
imageedit_3_7764487259.jpg

Seri glanced around, looking for her friend Anya but saw only drama instead. She giggled, excited for what was an already interesting new year.
Anyone Anyone ? idk

Launet Serfa
She sighed as people began to buzz around her. She quickly moved away from them and started to head for her favorite but someone stopped her. She turned to a guy who started talking to her. "Um...so yeah I know you might be humanish and all but I would refain from freaking anytime you see something like this..." She said point to her twisted red pink horn, "This is only a small part of what others could look like." Her dark pink eyes bored into his, as her longish ears twitched. "As for dorms...I can show you were there are I guess..."
(There Alias Alias I fixed it)

"Yes, sorry. Of course! Sorry, um...", Timothy stammered as he tried to voice out an apology. He spent the last year in a coma so his socialization skills are pretty rusty. As the girl bored her eyes into his, he can't help but admire how pretty her eyes were. Like glass marbles, he thought

"So um...", Timothy said as he averted his gaze. "I guess I'll be following you to the dorms?". He paused for a second and remembered something. "Oh, that's right!", he pointed his right hand towards her, offering a handshake. His wristband now completely visible. "I'm Timothy"

Whenever the schoolyear ends, Serienore goes to spend it with her mother. A boring affair in Seri's opinion but there were times where it could be fun. For example, learning more and devious ways of charming others, with or without magical aid. Besides that, Seri did adore hearing her mother's singing voice. As any siren's it was devastatingly beautiful but in Seri's not so humble opinion, her mother's voice was even more so than average. Even if Seri hadn't met any other sirens...

In any case, it was a difficult parting what with her mother asking her when she'd be home, when school would finally be over, yadda yadda yadda. Completely forgetting the fact she was the one who sent her to school in the first place.

When Seri first came to school, she was nervous of course but she never showed it. But after four years of attendance, it was like going to her second home. She strutted in, with as skimpy clothing as expected from a siren (though to what she usually wore with her mother, quite modest). Inside a short, dark dress and stockings.

Seri glanced around, looking for her friend Anya but saw only drama instead. She giggled, excited for what was an already interesting new year.
Anyone Anyone ? idk
Secret Daughter
Cthylla was so busy checking the books she had in her bag that she didn't notice Seri standing there until she bumped into her. She gasped in surprise as her bag fell to the ground, the books spilling out.

"Darn it!" She groaned, bending down to pick them up.

Last edited:
grasshopper.regular.png

Yvette frowned as the girls ran away. She was only trying to help! She raised an arm and shouted; "HOLD ON! I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY SHOWN YOU HOW I CAN HELP!" The tiny half elf jumped into a sprint, but was too focused on chasing the girl and forgot where she was going. Yvette smacked into something hard, and she instinctively braced herself with her arms, one on each side."Oof!" She groaned. "I must have run into a wall..." Only, she felt clothing....and warmth. The girl looked up, her hands slightly gripping into the fabric. She was now gazing up at a very tall boy with pale skin and light hair; and the most gorgeous lilac eyes. She instantly blushed and pulled her hands away from the boy's toned torso. "Are you alright?" She couldn't stop staring but felt a weird aura on him. "Do you have an illness? I can heal you..."
HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Cosmos Cosmos

(It's fine right now, but in the future please don't control my character for me S Slick416 )
"Oops!" Seri cried, feeling her legs hit against something solid. Looking down, it seemed that she had hit a person. A new person. With tentacles in her hair. Well, it wasn't something she wasn't used, living in the sea. "Sorry about that," Seri said, bending down to help the octopus-creature. "You okay? I didn't hurt you or anything right?" Sure, Seri wasn't the most moralistic person around but she did care enough to rectify her own mistakes and all that.

(It's fine right now, but in the future please don't control my character for me S Slick416 )
"Oops!" Seri cried, feeling her legs hit against something solid. Looking down, it seemed that she had hit a person. A new person. With tentacles in her hair. Well, it wasn't something she wasn't used, living in the sea. "Sorry about that," Seri said, bending down to help the octopus-creature. "You okay? I didn't hurt you or anything right?" Sure, Seri wasn't the most moralistic person around but she did care enough to rectify her own mistakes and all that.
(OOC: What? I didn't. Perhaps you misread my post?)

Feyra's eyes and widened when Fae asked her if she wanted to feel her stomach. She had never really witnessed, up close and personal, someone being pregnant. Let alone getting asked if she actually wanted to feel the lump in their stomach. She trembled a bit before nodding, her smile almost blinding, "I would love to." She breathed, hesitating as she reached for her twin.
~

Zain blinked when he felt a force bump into him. He only took one step back, but it was enough to surprise him. He looked down at the girl who had hurdled into him, his lilac colored eyes sparkling with the Stars that lived underneath. He was about to ask her if she was alright, his lips parting a bit but her question stopped him, "Illness..?" He asked, he did a self evaluation, making sure that everything was in order. He didn't feel different.. He certainly didn't feel bad, "You must be mistaking." He murmured, glancing side ways at his brother who was watching the exchange with raised eyebrows, "Im not sick." Then something odd happened. A small smile turned the corner of his lip up. It wasn't much of one, but it was more than normal. Then his eyes fell to her ears. They came to soft, delicate points and he was fascinated by them. He felt the urge to reach up and run his finger along the point, but he knew that wouldn't sit well. So, she was an elf.

Cosmos Cosmos Starchan Starchan

Launet Serfa
She glanced towards the man, "It's fine I'm just giving you a heads up." When he extended his hand to her and gave her his name she paused before taking his hand. She tended not to touch people because of her healing powers. "Launet but you may call me Lu...I have a feeling you'll be needing help a lot...first year hear for you?" As their hands touch a cool tingle went through her hand and into his.

Her eyes glowed a bit and she pulled her hand from his. There was something wrong with him but her healing powers couldn't fix it. The only thing she could think of was a major curse. "Been dealing with the devil or did you just have a run of bad luck?" She asked crossing her arms and looking at him with a slightly softened expression. Her eyes landed on the band on his wrist and she shrugged. She wasn't sure if Timothy was wanting to keep his curse a secret or not but that was up to him.​
Alias Alias

Klaus Drake
19959362_1588089914559331_7863380862828060508_n.jpg

Suddenly the entire campus went completely dark. Seconds later Niklaus Drake swooped in his gigantic wings covering the academy from the suns rays. When he landed his energy spread throughout the campus as it always had whenever he decided to grace a place with his presence reaching all creatures that had dragon DNA within them. This energy signature signified the arrival of Dragon royalty. Namely their future king,every dragon or dragon hybrid was immediately aware of Klaus presence on the camp grounds some met his arrival with disgust as they hated to think that any one dragon would be better than the other and other revered his arrival as the king that he would be. Klaus folded his wings into his back and walked through the entrance his tail flicking back and forth as he strutted down the walkway. Klaus' golden eyes scanning his surrounding taking note of the new students who had 'Potential'. "Another year, another step forward to taking the throne" he said out loud and that sexy deep voice of his.

Rila Fathford
Her head snapped up as a huge dragon flew over them. She watched Zetra tense and glance at her. Her every fiber sung to go attain the dragon, but she knew she couldn't. "Now... that is a dragon to behold." Zetra thought to her, she nodded, "Indeed...maybe studying here will allow me to bond with such a dragon some day..." Zetra nuzzled his head against her side, "You'll figure it out..."

Seri paused from what she was doing, looking over towards the source of the sudden darkness. A little shiver was sent down her spine. Well, if that wasn't a model picture of a hot piece of man meat, she didn't know what was. A smirk found a way on her lips as the siren gathered the rest of the octopus' books for her. In case the dragon-being was looking, Seri flipped her hair back in order to look as intoxicating as possible. She wanted all of the men here under her influence, new and old. Except, of course, the ones she shipped with others. Seri wondered slightly if she was going to find anyone for the piece of man/dragon meat.
S Slick416 Angel Evans Angel Evans

A New Life Begins
|| Fae Nocturne ||

173d5251c0d30a63cf509603378ef495-d9q3z0i.png

Fae's eyes practically lit up with life as her twin agreed, she'd been wanting to tell her for so long, so many things about how hard it was and how sore she always felt how unfair it was with her clothing for summer and all about how confused and emotional she'd been the past few months and it still almost didn't feel real to her but after the braiding was finished she turned around slowly to face Feyra. She hesitantly took of the baggy jumper and pulled up her shirt with both hands, even though she was only two and a half, maybe three months along the bump was very clearly obvious though that was a rather common thing in their family tree it seemed, you could clearly see the firm area protruding from her and it'd take an idiot to say she wasn't pregnant with a belly like that, even if she was only in the first trimester. It was warm to the touch and it was obvious why she'd been hiding it so carefully, her face still flushed a bight pink as she let out a nervous look, "I-…. They, I'm sure they'll love you sis, after all I do, and I don't know anyone who wouldn't." She complimented her cheerfully.
A New Life Begins

ERYN SILVER

Mood: SORT OF ANNOYED, BUT NOT ANYMORE
With: ANYWA
Tagging:
Alias Alias BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Ming watched as the two ignored her. She sighed and sort of walked off. She then saw a pretty young lady in clothing that would definitely get her scolded in any human school. Someone came along and walked right into the woman. Ming laughed a bit, and went on her way. Young people always amused her. As she walked along, she saw another young woman with very pretty curly orange-reddish hair. She, unlike others (*cough* DRAGONS), wasn't SHINING with magic. Interacting with her wouldn't give Ming a migraine. She went over to her, ignoring the new dragon who was coming.
"Hello!" she said cheerily

(I like to think people who actively make an effort to hold back their magic won't radiate with power or something..).

Last edited:
grasshopper.regular.png

"My powers are usually correct, but I can't trust them when I'm this wrapped up in your eyes..." Her ears went as red as her face. "They are simply divine and darling, and gorgeous..." She reached up and ran her fingers down his soft cheek. "Of all my years of being on this earth and of the countless people I've seen, I've never seen eyes this dazzling. Keep them that way. And I'm sorry for bumping into you." She pressed her small hand to his chest, healing the small bruise she was sure her head had left.
HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

b2fb01c16345068016ed9f4ed2f860c4.jpg

MASON AND MIKEALUS DEVONPORT
"AND WELCOME BACK YOUR HOSTS FOR THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR! MIKEALUS AND MASON DEVONPORT, YOUR LOCAL MISCHIEF MAKERS!" Mason and Mikealus said at the same time, the two drifting in, like they were walking on nothing, the twins gave a dashing smile to a few new years who smiled and looked at them in confusion and wonder as they entered the gates and into the 'common' room as they say. The ceilings were delightfully tall and the twins loved the spaciousness! They smiled at a some of the returners and hugged a couple of boys who had stayed there all year round.

"Man it's good to be back,"

"You said it, I was so buzzing to be out of dad's gaze, I'm always knackered,"

"Get yourself a honey this year, and get,-OW!"

"Shut it Mace, don't be rude, but I have to agree with you I'm not gonna lie," the two chuckled before walking in arms round each other's shoulders, they walked over to some people, curious before drifting away again now bored. The two twins were topless, obviously, they rarely wore shirts, they either burnt them or they literally floated off of them, besides they had flown to get here, sort of and only recently changed human with a pair of trainers and skinny jeans.

"Where do we start? I'm so bored already and I've been here like two minutes," Mason moaned as the brothers looked at each other.

"No shit, come on man head in the game and concentrate or you're going to join me in my workout sessions,"

"Hell no, fine I'll keep chill for now,"
The brother's punched each other's arms as their pointed ears listened to the world around them.

-open open open!-

A Stranger And Some Books
|| Ryu Hato ||

d9341cb8cb182f9dbd7f31a7bec74c1f--fantasy-art-warrior-fantasy-karakterek.jpg

Rye couldn't do much more than raise an eyebrow at the peculiar man who'd appeared before her, her smirk returning to her face at his raised hands and simple statement, finally someone with logic about the place. "Yeah, that ain't no problem as long as it's somewhere in the school I know it, pays ta' be a few centuries old sometimes~…." She teased in reply from her sitting position in the library, finally her spirits had risen a little when all of a sudden a stream of books fell down upon her head, she all but blinked before her eyes slit once more, once again no injury nor pain was felt by the site literally tough skinned dragon girl but nonetheless the situation was not appreciated, as the half dragon youngin' landed in front of her and before you ask how she knew one can simply tell these things after some time, it was a skill- you might say that she'd acquired.

She couldn't stay angry for long though as he rapidly apologised and began picking them all up, it wasn't like she had the option after her all to recent previous outburst as well, the first day of the new school year always tempted out the beast more than others and she didn't want to risk it, "Argh, what is it with ya' kids and hitting things into ma' head today!?" She muttered under her breath.
A Stranger And Some Books

KUMA BLANC

Mood: DAZED
With: DEVANPORT TWINS
Tagging: Luckz Luckz

Kuma got bored. She wanted to explore the castle a bit. She still had no idea why she was in this room. So the girl got up and moved ahead. It seemed that she was a bit distant, as if her mind was in a different universe, because she was speeding towards these two people, completely unaware that she would probably bump into them.

(sorry it's so short ;-;)

Joanne's attention on the living light show was directed somewhere else as soon as she heard a splash in the water and felt a few drops land on her arm and a bit of her hair. She was about ready to yell at whoever splashed water from the fountan, when she heard a girl's voice yelling about furry things and squealing in what Joanne could only perceive as fear. Walking a bit a round the side of the fountain, Joanne found a girl laying in the water, looking scared and confused about something. "Hey are you ok?" Her arm extended towards the girl as her palm opened, signaling for the girl to take her hand and pull herself out of the fountain. Her attention was then attracted away from the fountain when everything got dark for a while and a huge pair of wings descended onto the campus grounds. Attatched to the wings was a man, a man who looked like something out of those dumb magazines filled with models showing off their figure in underwear or tight clothing.

As he made his way through, Joanne couldn't help but be intrigued by him, unable to stop looking at him. It was very clear to her that, aside from his obvious physical appeal, there was something more to him. It was almost an air of arrogance and power that she had grown to get used to while being in this school the previous year. Even so, he still seemed like his arrogance wasn't exactly misplaced and that there really was something to him that would merit such an attitude. Somehow, amidst all her aimless staring which would border on creepy, Joanne noticed another girl who seemed to almost savor the man who'd just landed on school grounds. She smiled a little, knowing that such a reaction is to be expected from anyone around someone like him.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Angel Evans Angel Evans

Last edited:
Klaus Drake
19959362_1588089914559331_7863380862828060508_n.jpg

Suddenly the entire campus went completely dark. Seconds later Niklaus Drake swooped in his gigantic wings covering the academy from the suns rays. When he landed his energy spread throughout the campus as it always had whenever he decided to grace a place with his presence reaching all creatures that had dragon DNA within them. This energy signature signified the arrival of Dragon royalty. Namely their future king,every dragon or dragon hybrid was immediately aware of Klaus presence on the camp grounds some met his arrival with disgust as they hated to think that any one dragon would be better than the other and other revered his arrival as the king that he would be. Klaus folded his wings into his back and walked through the entrance his tail flicking back and forth as he strutted down the walkway. Klaus' golden eyes scanning his surrounding taking note of the new students who had 'Potential'. "Another year, another step forward to taking the throne" he said out loud and that sexy deep voice of his.
Prince of Beasts
"Whoa, what happened? Where did the sun go?" Adam looked around, scanning the sky - and saw....a dragon boy who basically seemed to radiate sheer raw power and sexuality. Along with pride, lots and lots of pride.

"Who the heck is this guy?" he said aloud, scratching his head as he stared. His ears picked up talk of a throne. A fellow prince? Maybe he could talk to the guy, get to know him, but he didn't exactly like the smell of him, though maybe he was misjudging him. And plus, he still remembered that Bethany wanted to see the castle. What kind of man was he if he just left her be?

Seri paused from what she was doing, looking over towards the source of the sudden darkness. A little shiver was sent down her spine. Well, if that wasn't a model picture of a hot piece of man meat, she didn't know what was. A smirk found a way on her lips as the siren gathered the rest of the octopus' books for her. In case the dragon-being was looking, Seri flipped her hair back in order to look as intoxicating as possible. She wanted all of the men here under her influence, new and old. Except, of course, the ones she shipped with others. Seri wondered slightly if she was going to find anyone for the piece of man/dragon meat.
S Slick416 Angel Evans Angel Evans
Secret Daughter
Cthylla stopped and stared at the girl. She blinked as her tentacles squirmed in her hair, her mouth parting slightly. "You're....helping me?" She said, stunned. "Why?" She had not expected this at all.

And then that boy with wings showed up. She blinked as she took in his frame, his figure, everything about him screamed.....okay, what was this she was feeling? Was it sexual attraction? Love? Revulsion? Envy?

Confused, she started to suck her thumb, looking at the ground.

Rila Fathford
Before she knew it she was taking steps towards the dragon who had just landed. She wanted to know him and wanted him as hers. She had always had this problem when she encountered a powerful dragon. Her tamer's blood danced with joy and pulled her towards them like a magnet. Zetra quickly moved in front be of her, "Your doing it again Ri..."

She tried to push passed Zetra her eyes glowing blue slightly, "Enough!!!" He screamed at her mentally and also roared out loud. Rila jerked backwards holding her head. Zetra quickly moved for her to help her balance. "I did it again didn't I..." She groaned holding her head. She slowly climbed on Zetra's back. "It's fine...let's get you somewhere to rest...and away from him."

Thauvin took all the books and put them back in place. It's only after a few seconds that he realised he stuck the magic for beginners book back into place as well. This was really a bad day.
He was about to slam his head on the shelf, making the books fall again, when he felt Klaus's energy. He has no idea what it meant... he said "d-did you feel that too?". He put his head up like he was sniffing the air.
He realised he probably had to introduce himself. "my.. my name is Thauvin... wh-what's yours?" He looked at ryu.
( Cosmos Cosmos )
(OOC: to be clear, he did not slam his head on the shelf)

Last edited:
Kynthia stared at Joanne's hand with a look of confusion and horror and repulsion. It wasn't that she was disgusted by the girl herself, more that she was terrified by the sudden hand in her area. Dang, the hand smelled really good... She licked her lips and pulled herself back an inch.

Now was not the time to be fighting this... Now was a time to run. Her whole body was soaked, and by now she was shivering in cold and dread. She'd eaten three days ago, but she was still really hungry. Her frame was pretty skinny from refusing to hunt or do anything.

Kyni made a little whimpering noise as her stomach growled and her head throbbed. "O-One bite..." She mumbled and moved forward to sink her fangs into Joanne's hand. This was luckily stopped by the giant dragon scaring the living daylights out of her and causing her to panic. "NO!" She cried and threw herself around Joanne's legs to hide. Wait... Kyni was very confused as to why she'd suddenly decided this person was okay to hide behind, but it had already happened and no way was she letting go now.
RoninN7 RoninN7 NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Angel Evans Angel Evans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back