• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Forest Academy - Always Open

Permanent vacation from Heaven
Cain awoke early this morning, according to his father's summons. They both lived in heaven, in a nice big house, with maids, ponies, etc. Cain didn't enjoy the jewels or riches, he mainly cared about the basketball court he was in until early in the morning. He slept for about 4 hours, then grumpily awoke to his father shaking him awake. "Son!" He bellowed, giving Cain a radiant smile. "Morg-" He chuckled. "Headmistress Morgana has accepted your enrollment. I went ahead and picked your classes for you, and I hope you like them." He smiled again and let Cain go. "Now get dressed, we have to be at the school for orientation. Which, you're in my first class, so don't fuck around son. I won't be showing any favoritism." Professor Seraph grinned and walked out, his wings aflutter. Cain didn't know, but he was about to attend the school of his half sisters and have his mother as the Headmistress. The good professor smiled warmly at the thought of Morgana, knowing she would be there for the two of them.

Cain glumly walked out in a white tunic, brown pants, and sandals. He looked like an angel, with his wings a miniature version of his fathers'. He looked similar to the Professor, but inherited his mother's piercing blue eyes, which he wondered were a rarity in the angel community. He shrugged at his father, then they held hands. A portal of cloud opened up underneath them, opening conveniently into Professor Seraph's classroom. They gave each other a nod before jumping down,riding the wind down with their wings. As soon as they entered the school, a giant wave of divine magic spread across it, a typical entrance of Professor Seraph from heaven.

"So dad, when do I get to go meet real people, and get out of this classroom?" He asked, fidgeting with his necklace. "What? You just got here! Now wait for the orientation to start, son."

Last edited:
Thauvin Lightwood approached the academy. it wasn't looking so big, from up there. He wished he could've came earlier, but the winds weren't in his favor. Now he had to go through the crowded entrance... He sighed, and started his descent. He landed a few meters away from the group, and tried to walk by them without raising attention. he knew his appearance would raise some eyebrows. Right now, the only thing he wanted was seeing the library of the academy. He was feeling akward in his fancy suit. His backpack, full of books, hurt his back. His tail scrapped on the ground...

grasshopper.regular.png

Yvette simply smiled. "I'm certain she is with child, I can feel its energy." Yvette pulled her hand away and smiled. "I am Yvette, a follower of Selene, goddess of the moon, and I am a healer. I immediately felt your curse from within the crowd and came over, but I felt another presence. Can I be of service? Do you need healing?" She looked genuine and fair, but she wasn't going to accept anything but yes for an answer.

Her eyes narrowed, and she stepped back when the black haired girl spoke. Yvette hated conflict and wanted nothing to do with it! "I'm sorry if my assessment was incorrect, but my powers are ultimately excellent. I can't be wrong."
HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Cosmos Cosmos

Too much magic. Too much. Ming stumbled out of the common room and noticed Ryu walking somewhere. Well, she had to say something. Ming was about to call out, but something kept her mouth shut. Ming had never been this shy. Why was it that she was shy now? Ming frowned. She was used to change... but seeing Ryu change was different. Unsettling. The ginger haired girl noticed her target walking away towards the library. Ming wanted to follow, and she did for a while... but then she turned back. Ming wasn't ready. It was best to make other friends first. The pink haired girl looked interesting. Maybe she would go to her.

Ming spotted a very obvious human with magical power with that unicorn horned thing from earlier. She went up to the two. "Hey guys!" She didn't know how to start conversations.

Alias Alias BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Triage Ward
Forest Section, Dark Forest Academy

It was a nice, warm summer day. Birds were chirping away on their nest, oblivious to the stranger laying lazily just a few branches below. A distinct scent of flowers were present. The aroma was familiar, but his mind was too comfortable to make a guess of its source. It might rewarded him with a smack on the head from his mother if he was back home, but he wasn't there. The cool shade provided by the tree, combined by the exhaustion he was feeling made him drowsy. He had walked all the way to the academy. Why shouldn't he take a short nap?

That was how he found him himself tucked lazily on the branch of a tree. The wind blew softly against his face, lulled him further from reality into the embrace of a long, lazy nap. Or so he hoped.

He stayed in his position for about fifteen minutes before he crashed to the ground. A lone red ant had found it way up to his cheek and decided it would be a good idea to bit him. Startled by the sudden pain, Triage lost his balance and fell (quite dramatically) to the ground. He muttered a string of curses under his breath as he picked himself and dusted the dirt off his clothes. That was when he noticed the presence of someone else, close enough to see his fall.

"I got bitten by a red ant. Nothing much, " he rubbed his cheek as he spoke. The pain was still lingering, but it was nothing but a small annoyance. He assumed the stranger was heading to the academy as well, seeing there would be no other reason he would be there. Unless he lived in the forest. "I'm enrolling at the academy this year. Hopefully this isn't a bad first impression, "

Sign Sign

Joanne decided with a sigh that maybe it'd be best if she just wandered around until she found something interesting to do while school starts. As soon as she turned around, however, the distinct sound of great doors opening caught her attention and she turned to see a witch flying in on her broom. A small smile creeped onto her face up until the witch crashed into a fiery-haired girl, after which the two seemed to exchange words that couldn't have been too kind. Shrugging it off, Joanne turned to the crowd, spotting the same group with their horse-thing, a girl with squid hair, and someone with a horn. They all seemed to be talking, or at least looking for someone to talk to, so Joanne felt pressured to do the same and actually try to talk to someone. Even though every inch of her body told her that she really had nothing important to say and that the people around her weren't all that important, she still caved in and decided to at least make an attempt to meet new people.

Since most people already knew others or at least had met other people, Joanne felt that intruding would only be rude and annoying so she set her sights on people who weren't speaking to anyone. As her eyes searched the room, she came upon a bipedal dragon-looking boy with a backpack filled with books and a suit on. Joanne couldn't help but smile, thinking back to how her first day at Dark Forest Academy was about a year earlier. It was apparent to her, however, that his bag was bothering him from being too full of books to carry around. Sighing quietly, Joanne approached the boy, looking as friendly as she possibly could, smiling a little. "Hey there, you new here?" Her eyes moved slowly up and down, sizing him up a bit, before settling on the boy's face. "Do you need any help with your books or with directions around the school?"

SadSnake SadSnake

Thauvin internally sighed. someone just had to talk to him. He did his best to answer without looking to shy. he was about to spend years with those people. He said:
"D-don't worry... i... it's no issue...." He thought that it was a good enough answer.
His voice was very deep. He continued walking, and took the direction of the library. He couldn't wait to read... A few persons were there already. He put his backpack down, bent his wings to his back, and started searching for an interesting book.

Lara

full

Lara stood behind the gates of the park, apprehension clenching her stomach. She felt all kinds of sentiments; scared, apprehensive, but also excited. In this place, the Daelish would be able to train her magic, to sharpen it, and to wield it with perfection. She had heard much about this academy, and almost only good things. Now to know if these opinions were true.

Without making a sound, she stepped through the gates. Suddenly the atmosphere changed; she could feel the magic everywhere around her. It felt as though the atmosphere was magic. And if felt exhilarating. Back in her homeland, magic was also extremely common, but it wasn't very varied; fire, ice, earth, and blood magic were the only abilities practised. Here, Lara could feel so much more. She couldn't help but smile at the though of more knowledge, more teachings.

Lara's steps progressively led her to the overwhelming iron doors of the castle, towering abover her. She had seen no one in the park, or perhaps she had been too deep in thought to notice anyone. The Fae slowly pushed the doors open, and witnessed a sight to behold. The common room was bigger than anything she could have imagined, filled with shelves here and there, and people talking about different subjects, some in languages she didn't even recognise. Lara couldn't keep back a grin as she watched all this unravel before her eyes. She had arrived at Dark Forest Academy.

A Mysterious Stranger Appears
|| Fae Nocturne ||

46ea03e3c1079da565226d51dea13420--floppy-hats-white-hair.jpg

Fae couldn't believe that this situation got even worse! she knew what that look on her sisters face meant. It meant no avoiding the subject, no running away from it- but that was almost exactly what she was about to do if it weren't for the eleven female's next words, "E-Energy? what are you talking about!?" She tried to lie in a rather horrible fashion, she'd never been strong at bending the truth, let alone full on telling a fib to her own twin. Luckily the subject changed back to her purse but it seemed Feyra wasn't going to be drawn away so quickly, her stutter only getting worse as she desperately glanced around in search of some excuse or distraction, it's true she'd been in denial about the situation till a month or so ago herself and though she had reluctantly accepted it having someone straight up tell her as such with 100% accurate magic wasn't the best of feelings.

As if things weren't awkward enough it was then when she spotted him, well- them though she only recognised the one and it only took a split second for her eyes to widen and a gasp escape her mouth, a finger pointing out at him as though he was some terrifying beast or celebrity, "OH MY PETUNIA YOU'RE REAL!? YOU'RE NOT A DREAM!" She practically yelled out, unusual for the otherwise soft-spoken girl and with that….. She bolted dodging past her sister she ran for it as fast as her legs would take her and into the forrest by the school, staying close to the building as to not get lost, she'd visited her relatives here before but she didn't know the place the well and it certainly wasn't somewhere you wanted to get lost at.

"OmgoshICan'tBelieveThisFeyraCan'tHaveFoundOutI'mSoDeadWhatIfSheTellsMumAndWaitHe'sRealWhatIThoughtThatWasADreamWellIGuessItCan'tBeSinceI'm-…. pregnant." The words came out in s plus from her already out of breath mouth, this baby had certainly made her loose it much more easily, she was never very 'athletic' in the first place because of the curse but this made her even less so, a hand reached down and wrapped around her stomach gently as she slid down the side of the wall, hitting her head lightly against it, out of breath and feeling even worse than before. Her pale face becoming an even lighter shade as her free hand reached up and covered her mouth quickly in hopes of stopping her gag reflex form the morning sickness. "O-Oh…. No…. Not again-" She muttered through it.

A small black mark suddenly appeared on her hand, the curse.

Rila Fathford
She was about to tell the man exactly what the Zetra's name was and what he was but he got sidetracked by another female. She Shrugged turning back and walking up next to Zetra again, then a woman walked saying hey. She nodded to her, "Um hello." She looked at the woman who walked up to her and Zetra and then glanced over noticing another person beside her and Zetra. "And hello to you as well."

Zetra nodded to both of the people staying close to Rila. He didn't like it when people he didn't know touched him. "I'm glad I don't have class like you do Rila..." He thought her, which in turn made her giggle. She ran her hand over his scales, "You'll do just fine Zetra..." She mockingly thought back to him. Before turning her attention back to the girl who was coming up to them.

Alias Alias doneanddusted doneanddusted (finally got it)​

Last edited:
Soma Carthus

Well....that was certainly a scene. Soma had been wandering the world for some time now, searching for the answers he was seeking had eventually happened upon this academy. If any place was going to have the information he sought so badly then it had to be this place. Surely, the instructors here had to have some sort of clue as to who an where his people are.

Then again, Soma had been wrong before but the outrageous amount of monsters and mages he had seen pouring in from all directions seemed like a good place to start if any. Surely, someone had to know something.

Soma was about to ask some red headed girl before some....rather eventful scenes took place mere minutes after arriving. The thief looked around, as if someone was going to do something about it but everyone was going about their business normally. Like nothing ever happened. As if this was just a common occurence. Soma was a thief and thus, strongly disliked being near dangerous situations like these but at the same time, a thief is nothing without his instincts and curiosity.

After things....simmered down.... Soma cautiously drew closer with hands up in the air and a light chuckle. A show of peace in what seemed to troublesome area.

Pardon me..." he asked with a smile, "I just arrived and already things are completely out of hand. Was hoping you could point me in the right direction"

( Cosmos Cosmos

Sorry its short. Drunk snd tired

Last edited:
Thauvin lightwood flapped his wings, lifted off the ground and started checking the books on the top of the shelves. "There." he said, as he found a book titled "the art of magic for beginners". it was stuck between two other books. but Thauvin was tired of searching.. He pulled on the book, and, after a few seconds, the book sprung out of it's slot, and the entire row fell down on Ryu and soma, that were just below him.
He landed just by them, and started picking up the books, while stuttering:" i-i-... i'm so.. i'm so sorry....". He thought that this was exactly the opposite of what he needed....
( Cosmos Cosmos )
( shadowz1995 shadowz1995 )

Last edited:
|| Fae Nocturne ||

View attachment 330619

Fae couldn't believe that this situation got even worse! she knew what that look on her sisters face meant. It meant no avoiding the subject, no running away from it- but that was almost exactly what she was about to do if it weren't for the eleven female's next words, "E-Energy? what are you talking about!?" She tried to lie in a rather horrible fashion, she'd never been strong at bending the truth, let alone full on telling a fib to her own twin. Luckily the subject changed back to her purse but it seemed Feyra wasn't going to be drawn away so quickly, her stutter only getting worse as she desperately glanced around in search of some excuse or distraction, it's true she'd been in denial about the situation till a month or so ago herself and though she had reluctantly accepted it having someone straight up tell her as such with 100% accurate magic wasn't the best of feelings.

As if things weren't awkward enough it was then when she spotted him, well- them though she only recognised the one and it only took a split second for her eyes to widen and a gasp escape her mouth, a finger pointing out at him as though he was some terrifying beast or celebrity, "OH MY PETUNIA YOU'RE REAL!? YOU'RE NOT A DREAM!" She practically yelled out, unusual for the otherwise soft-spoken girl and with that….. She bolted dodging past her sister she ran for it as fast as her legs would take her and into the forrest by the school, staying close to the building as to not get lost, she'd visited her relatives here before but she didn't know the place the well and it certainly wasn't somewhere you wanted to get lost at.

"OmgoshICan'tBelieveThisFeyraCan'tHaveFoundOutI'mSoDeadWhatIfSheTellsMumAndWaitHe'sRealWhatIThoughtThatWasADreamWellIGuessItCan'tBeSinceI'm-…. pregnant." The words came out in s plus from her already out of breath mouth, this baby had certainly made her loose it much more easily, she was never very 'athletic' in the first place because of the curse but this made her even less so, a hand reached down and wrapped around her stomach gently as she slid down the side of the wall, hitting her head lightly against it, out of breath and feeling even worse than before. Her pale face becoming an even lighter shade as her free hand reached up and covered her mouth quickly in hopes of stopping her gag reflex form the morning sickness. "O-Oh…. No…. Not again-" She muttered through it.

A small black mark suddenly appeared on her hand, the curse.

Adam heard someone cry out, and, curious, glanced over in that direction, seeing a girl running into the woods. "Um....okay?" He muttered to himself, "What's her problem?" If he saw her later, he would ask her.
Rila Fathford
She was about to tell the man exactly what the Zetra's name was and what he was but he got sidetracked by another female. She Shrugged turning back and walking up next to Zetra again, then a woman walked saying hey. She nodded to her, "Um hello." She looked at the woman who walked up to her and Zetra and then glanced over noticing another person beside her and Zetra. "And hello to you as well."

Zetra nodded to both of the people staying close to Rila. He didn't like it when people he didn't know touched him. "I'm glad I don't have class like you do Rila..." He thought her, which in turn made her giggle. She ran her hand over his scales, "You'll do just fine Zetra..." She mockingly thought back to him. Before turning her attention back to the girl who was coming up to them.

Alias Alias doneanddusted doneanddusted (finally got it)​

Then he noticed the horse-dragon thing again. He perked, and waved at it. "Hey! I didn't get your name!" He called over.

Launet Serfa
She sighed as people began to buzz around her. She quickly moved away from them and started to head for her favorite but someone stopped her. She turned to a guy who started talking to her. "Um...so yeah I know you might be humanish and all but I would refain from freaking anytime you see something like this..." She said point to her twisted red pink horn, "This is only a small part of what others could look like." Her dark pink eyes bored into his, as her longish ears twitched. "As for dorms...I can show you were there are I guess..."
(There Alias Alias I fixed it sorry!!!)

Rila Fathford
She turned as the guy before hollered at Zetra, she laughed, "Go talk to me..." Her eyes turned blue as she gave him the ability to use telepathy. While hers only worked on dragons his worked on humans and other creatures seems how he could already talk to other dragon type creatures. Zetra nodded and walked up to the man, "My name is Zetra and I'm a longma...we are rare to come by these days and are normally only found around the Dragon Tamer Witch lands." He thought to the man standing in front of him. Zetra's mouth formed a grin, "You are a rather curious person." He chuckled in the man's mind.
S Slick416

Last edited:
"Another year. Another mass of new arrivals. I wonder how many of them are going to last the year." Uerendi effortlessly balanced on the top of one castle's tallest towers and watched as students, old and new, started to file into the school. He was a ball of barely contained excitement; there was new people to get to know, and returning friends he hadn't seen in what felt like forever. Uerendi watched as Circe left the sky and flew into the school, through the main doors. I hope she doesn't use Ryu as a landing pad again. He thought to himself before smacking his forehead. Of course she would; this was Circe after-all. "She's got no sense of self-preservation." He chuckled to himself before he felt the wave of holy energy. "Oh, Wings is back! He owes me some flying lessons. Well, I might as well join the party."

Uerendi leaned forward and fell from the tower. Kicking off the side as he fell, Uerendi whooped loudly, and his body began to give off a bright glow until he looked like a comet. Levitating at the last second, he raced through the the spires and towers of the castle and shot out over the courtyard main courtyard. Back flipping in air, he aimed for the fountain in the center of the courtyard, and stopped just above the waterspout in a burst of starlight and stardust. "So, who's ready for an awesome year at DarFA?" He called out extremely loudly to anyone who'd listen, not caring whether anyone paid attention or not. Rotating casually, he landed on the edge of the fountain then sat down and crossed his legs with a bright smile.

Last edited:
"I'm Bethany, first-year witch specializing in the dark arts. Don't worry, I won't curse you." She didn't actually know any curses, but he didn't need to know that. "And what are you? Werewolf, kitsune, or something else?"

S Slick416

"Huh, that went well." Joanne raised an eyebrow and frowned a little after the lizard guy just walked off without saying much. Her initial assumption was that he was just being rude, but after she remembered that he's most likely new, she realized that he was probably just quiet. Sighing, Joanne made her way to the courtyard to relax for a bit; the outside world always made her feel at peace. As she stepped out, a glowing figure fell from high above and landed on the fountain with a flashy burst of light. "Isn't that the flashy entrance?" Joanne smirked a little at her comment, still staring at the boy who'd made his way into the courtyard in a not-so-subtle manner. She could only imagine that he wanted some attention, a thought that was reinforced when he suddenly seemed to call out to everyone present, asking if they were ready for another year.

The boy then moved down and sat on the edge of the fountain, looking excited, or just pleased with his "performance". Deciding that now was as good a time as any to make a friend, or at least talk to someone while she found something to do, she approached the boy with a grin. "I, uh, feel somewhat ready for another year at this place." Joanne stood still in front of the boy, still looking at him, her grin widening a little, revealing a hint of her fangs. "That was quite an entrance, it looks like you practiced it or something." To be honest, Joanne was a little impressed by how he stuck the landing on that fall, and was intrigued with the shine he quite literally gave off.

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Launet Serfa
She sighed as people began to buzz around her. She quickly moved away from them and headed for her favorite place. The library, she sighed as she quickly made her way there. When she got in she relaxed slightly, "Now what book was I hunting for..." She tapped her chin in thought, "Ahh...yes..." She turned down a row and went for the section that held the energy books. She grabbed one that was titled, "First Time For Energy Magic." and another called, "Strengthening Force Fields." She smiled and turned humming a very soft tune as she flipped through the pages of each book.

She wasn't paying attention to where she was going as she found an interesting part in controlling the energy. She quickly read through the chapters as she walked. She dodged one person as she ran passed her. She glanced back wondering why no one yelled at them for running in the library. She turned back to her book and kept on reading.

Rila Fathford
She turned as the guy before hollered at Zetra, she laughed, "Go talk to me..." Her eyes turned blue as she gave him the ability to use telepathy. While hers only worked on dragons his worked on humans and other creatures seems how he could already talk to other dragon type creatures. Zetra nodded and walked up to the man, "My name is Zetra and I'm a longma...we are rare to come by these days and are normally only found around the Dragon Tamer Witch lands." He thought to the man standing in front of him. Zetra's mouth formed a grin, "You are a rather curious person." He chuckled in the man's mind.
S Slick416
Prince of Beasts
Adam chuckled nervously. He had never, ever, heard any other thought in his head except his own. "Well, I've never met anything like you before. Dad probably doesn't have dominion over you kind. Pleasure to meet you, Zetra. I'm Adam Forrester." He rubbed the back of his mane, which it should be noted was still damp from his swim and had never once been cut, ever. And then Adam heard someone a whooping and a hollering, and turned to see....."Whoa, is that a comet?!?" He cried out, eyes wide.

Secret Daughter
Cthylla sensed.....whatever that was. It felt ancient to her, as well as strong and powerful. If she didn't know any better, she'd say it was a star. "But that would be impossible," she said, smiling softly at the ridiculous idea. She found it very humorous.

Meanwhile, she was finally heading off to the library now, trying to step around the commotion between the two girls.

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Loraenys Loraenys Cosmos Cosmos

"I'm Bethany, first-year witch specializing in the dark arts. Don't worry, I won't curse you." She didn't actually know any curses, but he didn't need to know that. "And what are you? Werewolf, kitsune, or something else?"

S Slick416
Prince of Beasts
"What?" Adam found it very hard to believe someone would mistake him for a werewolf or kitsune, whatever that was. "You can't tell I'm a demigod? Seriously"

Zetra The Longma
He chuckled aloud, again making a coughing growl sound, "You are correct the only ones who have dominion over my kind would be the tamer witches. And even then they have issues taming one of us." He turned seeing the bright star looking thing crash down and glanced to Rila who was still talking to the random girl who had walked up to them a bit ago. "I shall see you around Adam." Zetra turned walking back to Rila's side, her eyes went back to their dark grey color. "He was an odd one, but still rather interesting."
S Slick416

Feyra looked over to where Fae pointed before she dashed off. A soft sigh left her lips and she looked at Yvette, shrugging her shoulders before dashing after her sister. Her skirts billowed against her legs and strands of her hair was falling out of her ponytail. Definitely not how she wanted to look her first day to a new school, but whatever. She would sacrifice her look over and over again if it meant her sister would be safe. The sun glittered against her hair as she neared her twin, sighing softly as she looked at her, "Fae.." Her voice was soft, like she was talking to a spooked deer. Then, her eyes caught on the smear of black and the great witch had to hold her breath. She took in a deep intake of air, plopping down in the dirt right next to Fae, reaching up to smooth her hair, "Have you thought up any names?" She asked, leaning into her sister so it looked more as if she were relying on her than the other way around. Feyra knew her sister hated when she stressed over her. So she wouldn't.. on the outside anyways. Her mind was tracing each way she could help. Each different remedy to make that stupid curse mark go away. But, she just shook to talking. "Wouldn't it be cool if it were a boy?" She cooed.
~

Evanth was surprised by the outburst to say the least. He had simply been explaining to his brother his plan of finding his books when he heard someone scream something along the lines of him being real, turned around, and saw an oddly familiar female pointing a shaking, small hand at him. He wanted to respond with something like, "Well, of course in real. Technically so are you?" But she was already dashing off, looking like she would vomit. He could say that, that was probably the worst reaction anyone had ever had to him. Ever. The nature spirit blinked, looking up to Zain, "Did you see that?" He asked, a pale eyebrow raised. And he scratched the back of his neck when his older adopted brother shrugged his broad shoulders, his eyes watching the retreating forms of the sisters. Of course he wouldn't go after them. He didn't really know how to diffuse a situation where someone could possibly have had a negative experience with him.

Cosmos Cosmos Starchan Starchan

The bush was very prickly at the moment, most likely due to the thorns. They continued to snag on Kynthia's hat and hair, but no way was she moving! There had been a lot of big people! Who knew if her old 'father' would come back?! He could be there! No way was Kyni risking it. Not yet.

She sat in the middle of the bush, probably fairly obvious to anyone walking by. Don't tell her, it would make her upset. She didn't want her 'perfect' hiding spot to be found by anyone but the very best of seekers. Kyni took several deep breath and began fiddling with the branch in front of her to try and figure out what it was doing there. According to her former captor/father, everything was there with a purpose... "Evil bush..." Kyni bumbled and picked at a leaf.

Things seemed all well and good as people walked by, but things were not good. Disaster was coming for her in the shape of a very angry squirrel. The little grey beast had come to outside the bush and Kynthia perked up and tried to reach for it, which was probably a bad idea. The squirrel let out a high pitched chittering sound and launched itself at her face. Naturally, she did the right thing when confronted by an angry squirrel- Actually no she didn't... She just tried to beat it with a leaf and it got on her arm as she screamed. Great. "HELP!" Kyni screeched and scrambled out of the bush. That tore her clothes and mildly bothered her.

Wait! I just invited someone to come attack me by saying things! She thought in a frantic mind set and bolted away from the squirrel. Calling for help wasn't really what she wanted to do. Nope! Running was best! She ran into the courtyard and headed straight for the fountain where she accidentally splashed a person just casually there. Kynthia didn't care at the moment. "S-Stay away y-you demonic fur-furry beast!" She squeaked at nothing because the squirrel was gone. The only evidence that it had ever been there were the several red scratched it had left trying to attack. Oh, and the bush marks. So now she had two people probably staring at her as she hide in the fountain spray to deter the 'evil' squirrel.
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly RoninN7 RoninN7

"A demigod, huh? Whose kid are you?" Bethany looked around, shocked to see what looked like a blaze of living light descend from the top of the castle. "I think someone's a bit of a showoff. Hopefully, there aren't too many of those running around here." She turned back to the boy. "So, should we go check out the school? I wasn't able to get a tour, so I'm rather curious."

Above the academy a giant magic circle appeared and from it emerged the beautiful Calypso. Calypso had just returned from her summer vacation in the Maldives with her family though she was the last to arrive back at the academy (As usual) because of the locals refusal to let let her leave them. Her mother named her Calypso because of her ability to captivate those that come into contact with her,it makes them never want to leave her side. Calypso was covered in a bright purple glow as she descended unto the students of DFA,it was actually quite the spectacle that her mother told her to stop doing but hey she loved a grand entrance. Calypso was unlike other witches rather than using an object to fly she preferred flying off of the pure power of her magic it was a very complicated spell that she was extremely proud to have mastered and unlike her sister she was quite good at it. When she finally landed in the middle of campus and dispersed her spell a giant wave of powerful magic spread throughout the campus. For her family and those that had been students at DFA it signaled the return of their favorite red haired beauty and for those that were new to the school it showed them their first little taste of the power of a Great witch.

As the people began to crowd around her out of either astonishment or captivation she looked right through them searching for her twin sister Circe. When she couldn't find her she rolled her eyes. "Ugh making me use unnesecary magic." Calypso closed her eyes and concentrated until she found her sisters magic trail. "There you are!" She spoke into Circe's mind. The two sisters had always had the ability to speak privately with each other since their time in the womb. "I'm in the courtyard come meet me!" She said excitedly as she couldn't wait to see Circe anytime apart from her twin was simply too long.
the magic circle

tags: Loraenys Loraenys

Last edited by a moderator:
A Gently Voice Of Soothing
|| Fae Nocturne ||

46ea03e3c1079da565226d51dea13420--floppy-hats-white-hair.jpg

Fae didn't even notice as her twin came storming after her, the loose strands of her ponytail blowing freely in the soft breeze, a stark contrast from her own hair let loose and wrapping around her shoulders and down her back, fallen strands and bangs hanging over her face as she stayed hunched over and facing towards the ground, forehead having a few small beads of sweat appearing as she tried to catch her breath and regain her strength, she felt- off, the curse must have activated, dandy just plain dandy. She had to admit she was slightly spooked at the soft sound of her sisters voice calling out her name and she looked up suddenly, eyes still wide as their cat-like green dilated into a softer, more gently look, "O-Oh, it's just you I thought-" her words suddenly cut off as she once again hunched over and towards the ground, her hand once again attempting to cover her mouth in a shaky manner as she noticed that dreaded mark, she hated it. Like spilt ink or a tattoo it spread like giant over her skin as the curse grew though luckily it was staying small but also seemingly not budging form its place.

She felt the warmth that came form her sister plopping down bees her and as much as she hated to admit it, to have to rely on her like this it gave her a great sense of relief just to have her by her side, like always and how it should be. When she suddenly began making small talk about names Fae couldn't manage more than but a small nod in reply for fear any more movement would cause something to worsen, the soft touch of her twins hand against her hair admittedly calmed her down, it was something they'd always down and as if tradition it continued, when brought up about the gender she wasn't even listening as an overwhelming sense of nausea took over her body and well- simply put the area beside them was no longer quite so clean, she continued to gag for a few moments after before repeating such an action again, she'd tried her best to limit her breakfast but the nervous tension from starting the school year and now all this had made her morning sickness even stronger, she normally got away with letting it all out before Feyra woke up and it tended to lessen throughout the day, but the curse made it all so much harder, she shut her eyes tightly as she wanted sweet relief, a reminder, any reminder that this wouldn't last forever, that it wouldn't always go on…. And in truth she found it within that same minuet as her hand slowly went under her jumper and touched her stomach lightly, despite the situation a smile even though small curved its way saintly onto her lips, tears filling her eyes as she looked over at her sister weakly, "Feyra-…." She mumbled in a quiet voice, there was no more words needed than that to convey her message, her hope.

A Gently Voice Of Soothing

Feyra didn't even blink when her sister got sick next to her. She just kept talking, holding Fae's beautiful white locks back, "I always figured you would be the Aunt before me. But I'm fine with this, though you better be prepared for me to spoil that child. They are obviously going to love me." She purred, reaching over into her bag and grabbing a bottle of water and handing it to her sister. When she heard her name, she blinked, looking at her. And then she saw the look on her face and a smile turned the ends of her lips up in a smile, "I'm here for you, and you're here for me Snow White~ Now. Let me braid your hair just in case you get sick again. Don't want bile all over your pretty locks on the first day of being here." She motioned for her sister to turn around as she reached for a hair band off her wrist.

Cosmos Cosmos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back