• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Group Roleplay!

salem.

inactive, hiatus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! It’s me again trying to host another roleplay, and it’s Danganronpa again! I already have the DM Convo with my friends, where we are planning stuff, I could either add you there for information and stuff, or, we could do a thread if not everyone is comfortable with a convo. More information coming soon!, This is still a W.I.P, and we’re just recruiting peers to join us!

also
uh
just danganronpa ocs no cannon
except Monokuma
ok bye

Hm?, Oh! Awesome! We were missing someone, are you alright with the roleplay being in a convo?

No, I don't think it makes much of a difference. It's been a while since I've flexed my RP muscles, so bear with me

o h
is that a yes or a no?
sorry not the best with these things

OKOKOK
uh
are you alright with the rp being in a convo?

Haven't been on in a while but id like to join if possible, also can I play an OC an if so do you have a specific character sheet?

Yes you can join, yes you can play an oc and YES there’s an specific sheet you use but you can modify it! Let me add you to the convo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back