• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose OOC

When should we start pm-ing each other btw?

I mean, since Monofu made the annoucement, now? Or after we've asked people (on dates) to hang out?
Start whenever you want to~ Though, it's probably best to ask them first, then pm.

Everything wants to get in my way. I had to come on later than planned because I had some household cleaning to do. I'm hoping I'll be able to get back soon though.

When you're done writing out a post and it decides to just disappear before you post it

щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Like is my message invisible to me or???

ahhh i fell asleep damn you circadian rhythm
glad i got some rest, though! gonna take a shower and maybe eat!
i'll post again after kira can.

Aight. Im heading to bed now! I swear when the weekend comes we're going to be as active as we were on day 1 of this. I hope.

Aight. Im heading to bed now! I swear when the weekend comes we're going to be as active as we were on day 1 of this. I hope.

honestly, i'm kinda glad we're not constantly at the pace of day one. this is the fastest roleplay i've ever done, and i've been sort of neglecting some things i've needed to do to keep up.

i am pretty excited for the weekend, though! i'll be able to just go all out without having to worry. _へ__(‾◡◝ )>

*looks right* *looks left*

Okay so...

I, uh, drew Ren's PJs guys...

◕︵◕) Ren, I'm sorry...

It seemed like such a good idea at the time.png

Ren: "W-Wha?! D-Don't post a p-p-picture like that! >///<"

Kyou: "Pfft- Ufufufu! What cute pajamas, Bunny Boy~! ( ≧▽≦)☞"
Ren: "...I-It seemed like such a good idea at the time! ( ͒˃̩̩⌂˂̩̩ ͒)"

i'm so eager to see what's going to come of maki ren and ryo's interaction!!
but i'm gonna wait a tad longer for kira. i don't really wanna bowl them over with the pace if they're busy
and i'll need some more sleep soon anyway, so it works out

in the meantime - i've done something terrible and now you're all being subjected to it
shamecube.png
this is a screencap edit from mirai nikki if you've never seen it
i'm so sorry everyone

but i'm gonna wait a tad longer for kira. i don't really wanna bowl them over with the pace if they're busy

Me too~! \(≧∇≦)/

and shush, this is beautiful

Ryo is best yandere

in the meantime - i've done something terrible and now you're all being subjected to it
View attachment 284803
this is a screencap edit from mirai nikki if you've never seen it
i'm so sorry everyone

Ayame -...
┌(;・_・)┘nopenopenopenope

Gizaira Gizaira : i really didn’t want to go ahead and continue without you, but bennie and naomi were waiting, and i didn’t want to kill off the activity for any longer than i had. sorry! next time our characters interact i’ll wait; these were just special circumstances.

It's fine. I'm not sure when I would of posted anyway since my mother stopped breathing a few hours ago. Actually I'm not not completely sure I'll be on tomorrow, my emotions are a bit messy as you can imagine.

It's fine. I'm not sure when I would of posted anyway since my mother stopped breathing a few hours ago. Actually I'm not not completely sure I'll be on tomorrow, my emotions are a bit messy as you can imagine.
Aww D: Im so sorry Kira! Please get better ok? Do you anyone to talk to about this?

oh, yikes. i'm so sorry to hear that. i can understand how frightening that is.
i hope you're both okay.

Aww D: Im so sorry Kira! Please get better ok? Do you anyone to talk to about this?

oh, yikes. i'm so sorry to hear that. i can understand how frightening that is.
i hope you're both okay.

Well I'm just trying to relax and calm down. Right now I'm as fine as I can be. She hasn't officially been declared deceased yet so I'm staying positive for the time being. The rest of my family are sitting in the living room with me.

Anyway I'm wishing the best. Hopefully the situation will improve.

So everyone....

We've completed straightening out the 1st murder case for this rp! Once we all get done with all the free times we'll have some talk of everyone in their respective cabins, sleep, then wake up to the Monofu announcement telling them to head to the statue :D

So everyone....

We've completed straightening out the 1st murder case for this rp! Once we all get done with all the free times we'll have some talk of everyone in their respective cabins, sleep, then wake up to the Monofu announcement telling them to head to the statue :D

I am now s p o o k e d

I would like to say that I actually like Ayame now. She seems interesting the more you get to know her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back