• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose OOC

Me and my niece are both sick. I have to walk her to her grandpa's house at 10:30 and I'm nervous.

i'm surprised i didn't wake up to more posts! that's a first. i wonder if everyone's getting busier?
Me and my niece are both sick. I have to walk her to her grandpa's house at 10:30 and I'm nervous.

i'm sorry you're sick! :0 good luck doing that if you haven't already!

i'm surprised i didn't wake up to more posts! that's a first. i wonder if everyone's getting busier?

i'm sorry you're sick! :0 good luck doing that if you haven't already!

Well I'm mostly waiting for most people to reach the cafe and to catch up a bit before I post anything else, but in a while, I'll post something and the response to Jirou after the threat, Ayame is shooked,
not really

just a heads up, but might be a little sparse until monday since Stuff Happened. i'm going to try and stay as active as i can, but if i suddenly stop responding, just go ahead and skip over me, and i'll be back around soon enough.

but anyway! g'night y'all! (⌒▽⌒)☆
doing this roleplay has just been, like, super fun. thanks you guys!

;)

Maki was the easiest target since she's so paranoid of everyone especially ryo. And Jirou noticed that :D

i even deleted my post bc i was like, 'no.... it can't be', but that's so great and i love it so much
and it says some other really interesting stuff about jirou to which is why i love it even more
and i do not blame her i would be paranoid of everyone, especially ryo, too

You can help undress and bathe me.

*Ayame kicks the door open due to her secret mind reading ability that is fake*

Ayame- "N o T i N m Y c H r I s T i a N m U t U a L k I l L i n G G a M e"

lowkey kinda wanna put it as my profile picture but I don't wanna be spooked every time I log in

I just looked up what beta Monokuma is and uh....

I am spooked D':

i-know-that-feel-bro-blank-sorry-bro.jpg

I came here and paid for my Monofu Theater and I ain't getting any, I demand a refund or I'll complain to your manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back