• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose OOC

Yes, that'd be great.

Junichi or Hoshi could've spend their free time at the beach doing... Idk. Or one of them could've talked to Monofu during it. Tryna get some answers outta him, or a weird conversation. As for when they gather at the cafe after free time and after that... I got nothing

yep! another idea, but maybe they also could've been exploring the forested areas around camp? i also think there were some other characters whose actions weren't accounted for well in-game yesterday, like kenjin or hannah(?), so if you want, maybe you could work something out with Blu3 and TheAnimeRabbit and think of something they could've talked about in the meantime? (or maybe you could say hoshi and junichi interacted with themselves, even!)

you could also probably just go ahead and pop in without worrying about what they did too much, if you don't want to. someina knocked on junichi and hoshi's door, if you want a catalyst to just have them wake up and jump into the action. i also wouldn't mind at all if you (or anyone else) posted before or after i wake back up. a lot's going on at the statue, so if you wanna up the stakes, ryo's probably glaring daggers at ayame, so you're free to intervene, comment, or not take notice at all and do something entirely different. totally up to you!

yep! another idea, but maybe they also could've been exploring the forested areas around camp? i also think there were some other characters whose actions weren't accounted for well in-game yesterday, like kenjin or hannah(?), so if you want, maybe you could work something out with Blu3 and TheAnimeRabbit and think of something they could've talked about in the meantime? (or maybe you could say hoshi and junichi interacted with themselves, even!)

you could also probably just go ahead and pop in without worrying about what they did too much, if you don't want to. someina knocked on junichi and hoshi's door, if you want a catalyst to just have them wake up and jump into the action. i also wouldn't mind at all if you (or anyone else) posted before or after i wake back up. a lot's going on at the statue, so if you wanna up the stakes, ryo's probably glaring daggers at ayame, so you're free to intervene, comment, or not take notice at all and do something entirely different. totally up to you!
Ah that's right, TheAnimeRabbit TheAnimeRabbit if I remember correctly, Hannah didn't interact with anybody did she? Kenjin did with Maki for a short amount of time at the gates to the cafe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back