• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose OOC

Bennie

stream Go! Child - The Masquerade
Here's your basic OOC! Do what you need here! Ask questions, talk about the rp(or not), talk about relationships between your characters and whatnot. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think every character is going to be fun to interact with.^^

If Ren always has a injured animal with him like a parakeet or something (kind of like Gundam and his hamsters) I feel like Junichi will be avoiding him like the plague 90% of the time.

@Naomi Nakashima

I feel like this is going to be a fun roleplay to be in, I can't wait to roleplay with you all~

@Kira Times

Haha, tbh I envisioned Ren having some sort of sick/injured animal with him too! But I can't decide on which animal to use (^u^')

I was imagining him having a sick cat who he cares for named Nekonee or something, but I'm not sure

I feel like this is going to be a fun roleplay to be in, I can't wait to roleplay with you all~

@Kira Times

Haha, tbh I envisioned Ren having some sort of sick/injured animal with him too! But I can't decide on which animal to use (^u^')

I was imagining him having a sick cat who he cares for named Nekonee or something, but I'm not sure

I could see him with like a flying squirrel or something small and fluffy. 

@Kira Times

It'd probably be something really small, right? Maybe a rabbit, a small bird, maybe even a ferret?  A kitten would be cute too though...

(Whatever it'll end up being I will assure you that Junichi will feel very uncomfortable around it.)

Yes, the fluffier the better, perhaps a bunny with a hurt foot? ^w^

Yes! Adorable and it will totally keep people from killing him. Anyway, why would someone kill Ren.

Guard Bunny

Yes! Adorable and it will totally keep people from killing him. Anyway, why would someone kill Ren.

Guard Bunny

I mean...he's small and seems like a pretty easy target for someone who wants to escape really badly. 

(They killed Fujisaki for gosh sakes.)

I mean...he's small and seems like a pretty easy target for someone who wants to escape really badly. 

(They killed Fujisaki for gosh sakes.)

Don't mention my waifu Fujisaki here. I still hate Mondo for that

Who knows what might unfold. Ren won't trust anyone easily, but he doesn't have much physical strength.

His bunny would probably bite any potential threat, but it might not do much as far as preventing a murder <:T

Kenjin one of my characters is a killing games veteran. He's lasted two games (Mostly hiding) but he's my go to so I know how to play him but the Cleaner I have no idea how to play. 

I'm nervous now.

Don't mention my waifu Fujisaki here. I still hate Mondo for that

Mondo isn't that bad...Though I'll admit I was kind of upset that he killed Fujisaki.

(Also isn't Fujisaki male?)

Honestly I'm not completely sure how my two characters would do since this is the first time I've played them. I enjoy making new characters for each roleplay I'm in.

(Last Danganronpa OC I had was a sarcastic pickpocket.)

Mondo isn't that bad...Though I'll admit I was kind of upset that he killed Fujisaki.

(Also isn't Fujisaki male?)

Honestly I'm not completely sure how my two characters would do since this is the first time I've played them. I enjoy making new characters for each roleplay I'm in.

(Last Danganronpa OC I had was a sarcastic pickpocket.)

Oh yeah, you got murdered. I think. Yeah. I think.

Fujisaki is what they want to be.

Oh yeah, you got murdered. I think. Yeah. I think.

Fujisaki is what they want to be.

I'm not sure I stuck around long enough to die but I'm pretty sure someone would of killed her if I did.

Yeah, that's true. Either way Fujisaki was one of my favorite characters in the first Danganronpa Killing Game

I'm just glad to be in an (hopefully) active DR roleplay, most of the ones i've been in have died way to easily!

I just can't wait to start!! >w<

I'm just glad to be in an (hopefully) active DR roleplay, most of the ones i've been in have died way to easily!

I just can't wait to start!! >w<

Me neither though we'll have to wait for more people to join and make characters before starting.

(@TheAnimeRabbit *Nudge* *Nudge* Interested?)

ALERT; Fourth Wall Break

(Honestly I just felt like writing for them. )

Hoshi Gensai: "A whole class being imprisoned by a stuffed toy sounds like a pretty comedic story...Aaaaah! I can hardly contain my excitement!  I wonder what kind of ideas will come from this situation..."

Junichi Okana ( Beelzenef, the puppet he had in the appearance section of his CS): "How did we even get stuck in this mess!? This is exactly why we shouldn't do summer camp, nobody even likes summer camp. What kind of sicko sends their child to this kind of place anyway. I mean-*rant continues for like seven more pages*.

(I need to go to bed soon. My eyes hurt and I think I'm half-asleep...

Hey look at me I'm part of the club now! O(≧∇≦)O, Every character sheet looks nice, can't wait to know the characters and a little bit of you all as well! 

Hey look at me I'm part of the club now! O(≧∇≦)O, Every character sheet looks nice, can't wait to know the characters and a little bit of you all as well! 

Welcome. You're character seems like they would be fun to interact with.

(I mean can you imagine someone trying to flirt with her and they pick a flower to give it to her as a gift and all she does is get super angry.

I look forward to scenarios like that.)

Welcome. You're character seems like they would be fun to interact with.

(I mean can you imagine someone trying to flirt with her and they pick a flower to give it to her as a gift and all she does is get super angry.

I look forward to scenarios like that.)

Try imagining that someone is trying to run away from something and starts stepping on flowers accidentally and she randomly pops out just to scold them.

Try imagining that someone is trying to run away from something and starts stepping on flowers accidentally and she randomly pops out just to scold them.

Random Person: *Is running away from someone trying to kill them and runs into a flower patch*

Ayame :*Appears out of absolutely nowhere* HEY! What are you doing!?

Random Person: H-Huh? M-Miss you have to help me! Somebody is trying t-!"

Ayame: Do you know how many plants you just trampled?

Random Person: What? Listen someone is after me! 

Ayame: *Continues scolding them for their act*

Killer: *Runs into flower patch in pursuit of victim* Now I've got y-!

Ayame: *Instantly notices this and turns around at record breaking speed* You! Do you even realize what you are doing to those plants!? *Starts scolding the both of them*

Killer and Random Person: *Both are just standing there awkwardly as she rants*

That's one way to prevent a murder I guess.

Omgg, I haven't been getting notifications of my own rp.

WHat is this?

Anyways, yeah, I just saw all your guy's post here and I want to say I'm def hoping this rp wont die. And Im getting my (possibly two) characters out soone peeps. One is def going to be a acrobat ;)  

Random Person: *Is running away from someone trying to kill them and runs into a flower patch*

Ayame :*Appears out of absolutely nowhere* HEY! What are you doing!?

Random Person: H-Huh? M-Miss you have to help me! Somebody is trying t-!"

Ayame: Do you know how many plants you just trampled?

Random Person: What? Listen someone is after me! 

Ayame: *Continues scolding them for their act*

Killer: *Runs into flower patch in pursuit of victim* Now I've got y-!

Ayame: *Instantly notices this and turns around at record breaking speed* You! Do you even realize what you are doing to those plants!? *Starts scolding the both of them*

Killer and Random Person: *Both are just standing there awkwardly as she rants*

That's one way to prevent a murder I guess.

Random Crush: Ayame... I picked these flowers for you... because I like-

Ayame: Did you know you murderd those flowers?

Random Crush: W-What?

Ayame: These flowers took months to grow, and you just killed it.

Random Crush: I-I'm s-sorry, but these flowers remind me of yo-

Ayame: You're dead to me.

The Love Story of Ayame

Random Crush: Ayame... I picked these flowers for you... because I like-

Ayame: Did you know you murderd those flowers?

Random Crush: W-What?

Ayame: These flowers took months to grow, and you just killed it.

Random Crush: I-I'm s-sorry, but these flowers remind me of yo-

Ayame: You're dead to me.

The Love Story of Ayame

She's such a catch lol

She's such a catch lol

Just think about it, a body been discovered, everyone is worried and shook and Ayame just comes out randomly,

Ayame: I think this is the perfect opportunity and possibly the only chance to tell you all how important bees and butterflies are to flowers and plants and what they do. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back