• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose OOC

So everyone....

We've completed straightening out the 1st murder case for this rp! Once we all get done with all the free times we'll have some talk of everyone in their respective cabins, sleep, then wake up to the Monofu announcement telling them to head to the statue :D

3ff.gif

So everyone....

We've completed straightening out the 1st murder case for this rp! Once we all get done with all the free times we'll have some talk of everyone in their respective cabins, sleep, then wake up to the Monofu announcement telling them to head to the statue :D

(‘~`;) ...yayyyyy
*dying inside because I love most of the characters*

Okay pepes im heading to sleep now!

Im really, really tired. This week was tests all periods so Im beat.

You know, now that I think about it, if this was one of the games...

Who would be the protagonist?

going off of personalities, i feel like it’d be hannah or kenjin? and maki feels like the deuteragonist.
going off story, i'm not quite sure any of our characters are pivotal enough yet to be a protagonist. which seems like a good thing!

Cool. He'll probably just be walking around for no reason or no sense where he is.

If everyone's fine with it. We are about to have 4 people at the pond, and 4 people at the cafe, so I was thinking we can finally get back to the Main page. To Naomi and Rustic tho(Ryo and Ren), you guys can stay in pm since those two still seem to be by themselves.

So I guess Maki, Kenjin, Nalini and Ayame are at the cafe
And Jirou, Kyou, Yui and Yamanaka are at the pond. Right?

If everyone's fine with it. We are about to have 4 people at the pond, and 4 people at the cafe, so I was thinking we can finally get back to the Main page. To Naomi and Rustic tho(Ryo and Ren), you guys can stay in pm since those two still seem to be by themselves.
Rodger captain! All good with me! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
I'm still working on Kyou's post anyway~! ^_^

Sorry for being absent! My friend suddenly dragged me to a acapella concert so I didn't have any time to say. But I'm back and ready to do whatever.

Guys, so I need someone to play Ayaka. Just one rule when playing her: stick to her CS and the posts already provided for her character. Other then that, you are free to whatever.

Guys, so I need someone to play Ayaka. Just one rule when playing her: stick to her CS and the posts already provided for her character. Other then that, you are free to whatever.

I'll happily take her, I just need to have some knowledge of her background so that I could try seeing if I could fit

I'll happily take her, I just need to have some knowledge of her background so that I could try seeing if I could fit
Fray gave no information whatsoever on her Ayaka so that's totally free up to your imagination. Another thing that I would like, name change. Ayaka and Ayame are to similar for me.

Fray gave no information whatsoever on her Ayaka so that's totally free up to your imagination. Another thing that I would like, name change. Ayaka and Ayame are to similar for me.

I'll change Ayaka to Ameya ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wait no let me just go search up Japanese names to find out its meaning and see what name would fit her personality, and sorry for not posting as much right now, I've been eaten up by a bit of work and trying to do my games!

What about Someina?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back