• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa 1x1 (Interest Check)

BlossomsOfRainbows

*Insert clever comment here*
Hi! Don’t know if anyone here is really into Danganronpa but I’m giving this a shot. Ideally I’m hoping for a mix of canon and OC (doubling is more than welcome) characters, but if you want to stick with just one or the other that’s fine too.

The setting would be Hope’s Peak. It would ignore any events that happened in canon (such as The Tragedy and any character deaths). If you want to make the setting like in the games we can, or we could do a regular school AU. That part I don’t care about. If we do canon characters, they can be from the same game or crossovers. I also don’t mind that either way.

My rules:
-No One-Liners
-Basic RP Etiquette (no god modding, etc)
-Please try to reply at least once a day
-Please let me know if you won’t be able to do the above for whatever reason

I prefer RP in PMs simply because it’s easier for me to keep up with. I lose track of notifications otherwise. Message me if you’re interested. I have too many OCs and canons to list here

Hi! Don’t know if anyone here is really into Danganronpa but I’m giving this a shot. Ideally I’m hoping for a mix of canon and OC (doubling is more than welcome) characters, but if you want to stick with just one or the other that’s fine too.

The setting would be Hope’s Peak. It would ignore any events that happened in canon (such as The Tragedy and any character deaths). If you want to make the setting like in the games we can, or we could do a regular school AU. That part I don’t care about. If we do canon characters, they can be from the same game or crossovers. I also don’t mind that either way.

My rules:
-No One-Liners
-Basic RP Etiquette (no god modding, etc)
-Please try to reply at least once a day
-Please let me know if you won’t be able to do the above for whatever reason

I prefer RP in PMs simply because it’s easier for me to keep up with. I lose track of notifications otherwise. Message me if you’re interested. I have too many OCs and canons to list here
hey there! if this is still open I'd be down to roleplay a normal school AU with ya! I have one OC but if I send her to you and you don't like her, I can play the following canon characters: Toko Fukawa{And her Genocider Sho half!} Naegi Makoto, Chihiru Fujisaki, Hiyoko Saoinji, Mikan Tsumiki, and Chiaki Nanami! So if this still open I'd totally be down to roleplay and such!^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back