Dangan Ronplay - Additional IC

Peaceswore said:
"It was fine, thanks for making it." He said his throat already doing a lot better. "Haha I think that had some magic in it, though I still feel like vomiting." He muttered as he took another sip of his tea.
She giggled a little bit as he mentioned the tea. "That is because it is a different tea. This is just tea with some honey. It helps good against the throat. And I'm sure that without some medicine and rest, it would go away soon." She said in a caring tone.

"I'll be fine, though I hope this doesn't effect me to much once it's gone. I hate being weak." He muttered before gulping don the last of his tea. "Thank you." He then went back under the covers and closed his eyes.

Peaceswore said:
"I'll be fine, though I hope this doesn't effect me to much once it's gone. I hate being weak." He muttered before gulping don the last of his tea. "Thank you." He then went back under the covers and closed his eyes.
She smiled sadly at him. "Anything for my friend." She muttered to him softly.

Thinking that Takeo had fallen asleep, Chiya took out an book and started to read a book. As she started reading, she remembered that Yuno wanted to hear her sing. She frowned and sighed sadly.

She started yawning as she read the half of the book. She closed her book and made the washcloth wet again for Takeo so that the favor would go down. After that, she put it back on his head and later got some medicine for him and cleaned the bowl and cups. She layed down on the floor and looked at Takeo with a gentle smile. While she held the necklace close to her, she then fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Ludovica walked around the halls, trying to hold her breath, but failed-- bursting out into a fit of coughs, "ughhh go away.... this is going to scratch my pride dammit." she kicked a wall in frustration and continued walking, her hands in her pockets, and came across Takeo's room. "Hm..... I wonder if he's doing okay? I should check it out...." She knocked on his door and turned the knob-- hoping the door would be unlocked, "Yo! Takeo?"

Chiya's eyes suddenly opened quickly and she sat up in shock. Her face was sweating a bit and she started to breath slowly. 'It was just a dream. It was just a dream.' She thought to calm herself down. After she calmed down, she looked at Takeo's sleeping figure and smiled a bit. 'At least he is able to sleep.' She thought relieved since she knew that he had nightmares lately. She stood up and put the pillow and blanket near the corner of the room.

After that, she made a sandwich for herself and some tea for them both. As she sat down, she made the washcloth wet and put it back on his forehead.

((Did the fever decrease by now? @Peaceswore))

Chiya sighed in relief after she felt his forehead. 'His fever is down a little bit. That's good.' She thought as she smiled at his sleeping form.

Takeo shifted in his sleep. At first it was calm, but after a few minutes he got a bit violent. He kept kicking and struggling as if he were being attacked or he was attacking someone. He kept it up till he fell out of bed, where he hit his head making him jolt awake. "...... Ow" He muttered as he stood up. "Who many times am I going to hit my head in this place?"

Peaceswore said:
Takeo shifted in his sleep. At first it was calm, but after a few minutes he got a bit violent. He kept kicking and struggling as if he were being attacked or he was attacking someone. He kept it up till he fell out of bed, where he hit his head making him jolt awake. "...... Ow" He muttered as he stood up. "Who many times am I going to hit my head in this place?"
Chiya lay on the ground. Why? Well because she caught him, except his head. As result he fell on top of her when he fell out of bed. She sat up and rubbed the back of her head. "Ouchie.." She muttered as she looked up at him. "This is actually the first time that I see you bumping your head."

Takeo let out a small sigh as he held out his hand to help her up. "Believe me there could be a montage with all the times I hit my head.". He said with a grin.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo let out a small sigh as he held out his hand to help her up. "Believe me there could be a montage with all the times I hit my head.". He said with a grin.
"At least if someone has a camera." She grabbed his hand and stood up. She smiled in a caring way as she looked at him. "But I'm glad that you are starting to feel better." She said gently.

"I guess, I still feel like crap though.". He muttered before walking to the middle of the room and lying down on the floor.

Peaceswore said:
"I guess, I still feel like crap though.". He muttered before walking to the middle of the room and lying down on the floor.
"It will get better eventually. Why don't you lay down in bed? It is more comfortable than on the floor." She suggested as she walked towards him and sat down next to him.

Peaceswore said:
"No the floor is nice and cool. While the is hot, sticky, and sweat." He mumbled as he curled up.
She examined the bed and closed her nose with her fingers by the smell. "You're right about that. I better should clean it later." She said as she took the blanket for him and covered him with it. "After that, I'll let you down on bed again. Okay?" She suggested.

He let out a small grunt before he was forced to close his eye. "I still have a fever, I should be better either later today or tomorrow, though I'll likely be a bit weak afterward." He muttered. After giving himself that diagnosis he wrapped the covers tightly around him.

Peaceswore said:
He let out a small grunt before he was forced to close his eye. "I still have a fever, I should be better either later today or tomorrow, though I'll likely be a bit weak afterward." He muttered. After giving himself that diagnosis he wrapped the covers tightly around him.
Her smile faded away a little bit after he gave that diagnosis. "You're sure would be the normal, calm and brave hunter after you get better." Sshe said at him as she started to take the covers of her blanket, matress and pillow.

"Normal?.... No that's not me, then again, if you meant to say I will be the same badass, calm, charming, handsome, and brave hunter than yes. After a day or so I should be back in top shape causing havoc and pranks once again."

Peaceswore said:
"Normal?.... No that's not me, then again, if you meant to say I will be the same badass, calm, charming, handsome, and brave hunter than yes. After a day or so I should be back in top shape causing havoc and pranks once again."
She giggled and shook her head. "Even when you're sick, you are and still will be the same person." She said as she put them in the wash basket. But she thought sadly about that and this place.

"Of course *cough**cough**cough*. I wouldn't be anyone else even if you paid me." He said you could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

Peaceswore said:
"Of course *cough**cough**cough*. I wouldn't be anyone else even if you paid me." He said you could practically hear the smirk in his voice.
"Maybe. Anyway, would you like some tea for your throat?" She asked as she put the basket down.

"Sure, I would get it myself, but I don't want everyone to get sick because of me." He said as he shifted into a more comfortable position.

Peaceswore said:
"Sure, I would get it myself, but I don't want everyone to get sick because of me." He said as he shifted into a more comfortable position.
"It's okay." She said with a smile as she put her mouth mask and poured the tea in a empty and clean cup. She then sat down next to him and gave the cup to him. "Here you go." She said, though it was muffled by her mask.

"Thanks." He said as he grabbed the cup and began to sip it. "You better not get sick. I'm a terrible nurse....probably." He said before taking another sip.

Peaceswore said:
"Thanks." He said as he grabbed the cup and began to sip it. "You better not get sick. I'm a terrible nurse....probably." He said before taking another sip.
"I'll not get sick for you. But if I do, then let Ludo would kick my butt." She muttered the last part softly with a small smile as she looked at the wall.

"Is there maybe anything else you need?" She asked as she looked at him again.

Takeo finished drinking the tea and stood up. "Thank you Chiya, but I'll go to my dorm now. I should be fine, I feel a bit dizzy, and I still have a small fever, but I can handle that myself." He said before heading to the door.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo finished drinking the tea and stood up. "Thank you Chiya, but I'll go to my dorm now. I should be fine, I feel a bit dizzy, and I still have a small fever, but I can handle that myself." He said before heading to the door.
"Well...okay. But if you need me, then you know that I'm there for you." She said with a small gentle smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back