Dangan Ronplay - Additional IC

Alldahluvlybad1s

Press B to Blow
For other shits. Please pick a color for you ship. and always Tag the person you AUing with

if you wanna 1X1 I ask you take that else where but here... hmm... like..... omg. uh! hmmmm if you plan to have lets say Ex. Kazuki want to Marry Opal and have 11 kids in the future that for a 1X1... meaning not for here!

@Apollogy8 -Like my reference-

Last edited by a moderator:
As Takeo was walking around he heard something in the gym and went to go see what it was. 'Whatever it is it sounds nice.' He thought as he made his way there. When he entered he saw Chiya playing her violin. He was so captivated by the music he didn't make a sound as he listened. "Whoa" was all he managed to mumble out. @PrincessRomy96

Ludovica, on the other hand, wasn't so quiet, "YOOOOOOOOOOO!! Chiya-chan~!!" Shewaved at the small girl, with a grin on her face.

Peaceswore said:
As Takeo was walking around he heard something in the gym and went to go see what it was. 'Whatever it is it sounds nice.' He thought as he made his way there. When he entered he saw Chiya playing her violin. He was so captivated by the music he didn't make a sound as he listened. "Whoa" was all he managed to mumble out.
Chiya smiled as she continued to play. She imagined that she was standing in a flower field with her brother and her grand parents listening to my music. It remembered her of the good times.

Peaceswore said:
He looked at her. "Really? Come on don't mess her up Cutie." He said slightly annoyed since he was actually enjoying it. @Lluviel
She only slightly punched him this time, too captivated by the music. However, something about her face looked.... Sad....

He looked at Ludo weird before shrugging it off and taking out his bow and loading it with an arrow. 'Might as well get some practice in myself.'

Peaceswore said:
He looked at Ludo weird before shrugging it off and taking out his bow and loading it with an arrow. 'Might as well get some practice in myself.'
She heard the voices of Takeo and that scary girl from before. But she ignored it and kept playing to make sure that they felt at peace.

"Hey Cutie are you there?" He asked as he waved his hand in front of her face. 'How does she do that? Is she asleep with her eyes open or just in a daze?' He wondered as he waved his hand in front of her face even more. 'She better not be asleep that would go against the regulation.' "Well I guess she's out of it."

Peaceswore said:
"Hey Cutie are you there?" He asked as he waved his hand in front of her face. 'How does she do that? Is she asleep with her eyes open or just in a daze?' He wondered as he waved his hand in front of her face even more. 'She better not be asleep that would go against the regulation.' "Well I guess she's out of it."
"da fuq do you want?" she muttered and glanced at him, " I was trying to ignore you, but that's pretty much impossible with you being so annoying"

((sorry, wifi got cut off a bit))

Lluviel said:
"da fuq do you want?" she muttered and glanced at him, " I was trying to ignore you, but that's pretty much impossible with you being so annoying"
"Ignore me? Why?... Anyway I need you for target practice." He said happily. @Lluviel

Lluviel said:
((That's explains why. It's okay. ))

Peaceswore said:
"Ignore me? Why?... Anyway I need you for target practice." He said happily.
She stopped with playing and held it in her hand. "You better shouldn't Takeo." She said sternly.

He just ignored Chiya as he rocked back in forth waiting for Ludo's response. "I really need to practice and you would be ideal for it." @Lluviel

Peaceswore said:
He just ignored Chiya as he rocked back in forth waiting for Ludo's response. "I really need to practice and you would be ideal for it." @Lluviel
"if you even try to shoot one at me, I will break you bow and arrows, and then I'll break YOU" she huffed

Lluviel said:
"if you even try to shoot one at me, I will break you bow and arrows, and then I'll break YOU" she huffed
"Shoot you? Why would I do that?" He asked as he tilted his head in confusion. ((That's what I assume))

"Ok you are both confusing me. I need one of you to throw those balls over there so I have a moving target." He said indicating to the variety of balls scattered around the gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back