Dangan Ronplay - Additional IC

Takeo ignored her and kept on running till he made it to the kitchen. "Hahaha I won!" He said happily as he glance to his wound which hadn't opened. He just shrugged and got out the ingredients for the half sandwich (pizza) and placed them on the counter.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo ignored her and kept on running till he made it to the kitchen. "Hahaha I won!" He said happily as he glance to his wound which hadn't opened. He just shrugged and got out the ingredients for the half sandwich (pizza) and placed them on the counter.
She ran after he got there first. She panted as she leaned against the counter to get her normal breath back. 'Jeez Takeo. You really don't care about your well being at all.' She thought in concern, but she smiled at him as she looked at him while getting the ingredients.

Takeo sat on the counter and hummed to himself as he waited for the food he proably wouldn't be able to digest, but whatever. He played with his earing as he calmly waited.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo sat on the counter and hummed to himself as he waited for the food he proably wouldn't be able to digest, but whatever. He played with his earing as he calmly waited.
After her breath became normal again, she looked at Takeo's behaviour and giggled slightly at it. After turning on the oven, she walked to the ingredients and started to prepare the pizza.

Takeo went to the fridge and pulled out some leftover mochi. He then sat on the counter and began to eat them. 'Bland.' He thought as he took another bite. "So what did you want to tell me?"

Peaceswore said:
Takeo went to the fridge and pulled out some leftover mochi. He then sat on the counter and began to eat them. 'Bland.' He thought as he took another bite. "So what did you want to tell me?"
"Oh..uh.." She started to doubt if this would be right to tell. But by seeing him like this, she knew that she have to say it. She didn't look at him, she focused more on the pizza she was making. "Well..You might don't want to need help from everyone, but I do want that you should take care of yourself right now. It makes me worried and sad to see you like this and I think this might concerned Ludo too." She said in concern and with a frown as she placed the pizza in the oven. "Would you please do that?" She asked as she looked at him.

Takeo placed down the his mochi and smiled. "HAhahaha! I don't think Ludo gives a sh*t!" He said happily for once in a long while no using her nickname. "I'm fine just a few nightmares so don't worry about it." He said as he swung his legs back and forth in a completely uncaring manner.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo placed down the his mochi and smiled. "HAhahaha! I don't think Ludo gives a sh*t!" He said happily for once in a long while no using her nickname. "I'm fine just a few nightmares so don't worry about it." He said as he swung his legs back and forth in a completely uncaring manner.
She wasn't quite convinced by his words. Maybe she should tell him that Ludo asked her to see how he is doing. "What do you mean she hates you? I see you two always so close. What makes you think that she hates you? Was it because of Ayumi's words?" She asked with a frown on her face. 'But there must be a way to get rid of these nightmares.' She thought as she started thinking.

((I'm cooking now. I might not reply fast))

"Why? Hahaha you saw how quickly she turned on me. Hahaha I guess she never trusted me. Haha That mu fault for misunderstanding.". He said smiling the entire time. "She hates me. Plain and simple."

Peaceswore said:
"Why? Hahaha you saw how quickly she turned on me. Hahaha I guess she never trusted me. Haha That mu fault for misunderstanding.". He said smiling the entire time. "She hates me. Plain and simple."
Chiya looked at him confused after that, not convinced at all. 'I'm sure that she doesn't hate him. I better should talk about that to Ludo when I see her.' She thought. She was about to say something, until the timer went off and take out the pizza. "Looking good." She said with a smile as she looked at the pizza.

Takeo immediately grabbed a slice and began to eat it ignoring how hot it was on his tongue. He just wanted to eat so he could stop this charade and go back to his dorm.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo immediately grabbed a slice and began to eat it ignoring how hot it was on his tongue. He just wanted to eat so he could stop this charade and go back to his dorm.
She stared wide eyed that he started to eat the pizza so quick. 'Either he must be really hungry or he just want to leave.' She thought as she blowed a little at the pizza piece and started chewing it.

Takeo ate 3/4 of the pizza humming the entire time. "That was great!". He siad as he rubbed his stomach. "Do you need anything? If not I'm going to take a nap.". He siad with a grin.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo ate 3/4 of the pizza humming the entire time. "That was great!". He siad as he rubbed his stomach. "Do you need anything? If not I'm going to take a nap.". He siad with a grin.
"No. Not really. You better should rest than helping me. You deserve that." She said in a caring tone.

Takeo smiled and waved at her before walking out. As soon as the door closed he ran to his room, slamming the door behind him. He then went to his bathroom and vomited out all the food. Not because it was bad, and he didn't force himself, but he just couldn't stomach it. After he wiped his mouth he walked to his door and locked it before laying down on his torn up bed.

After he left, she looked down sadly fearing that he might kill himself. She couldn't do anything to help him, but Ludo might. So she walked out of the kitchen after cleaning up and walked around to look for Ludo. @Lluviel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back