Dangan Ronplay - Additional IC

"You know, Kirakira...deathdeath. Well actually I think it's death god but whatever. That sounds familiar...I know I heard it somewhere before...but can't place it." He muttered as he sat up and leaned against a wall. "KiraKira......................where did I hear that from?"

Peaceswore said:
"You know, Kirakira...deathdeath. Well actually I think it's death god but whatever. That sounds familiar...I know I heard it somewhere before...but can't place it." He muttered as he sat up and leaned against a wall. "KiraKira......................where did I hear that from?"
"I thought Kira meant sparkle? I dunno...." she shrugs and sits down on the floor next to him, "I'm still confused about that picture though..... something about it makes me feel..... weird inside.....like, im happy... but then I'm super upset..."

Peaceswore said:
Takeo looked at the picture again. "Yeah it is nice, but if it's real then...well I don't know..."
"This trial really pisses me off..... I feel like I KNOW who it is-- but I don't! It's so confusing!" she scratches her head and sighs, "Sometimes I wonder if i'll ever actually get out of this stupid school alive... I've got this gut feeling im gonna die soon.... I don't know....."

"Cutie if you ever say that in front of me again. I swear I will punch you." He said before letting out a series of coughs. "I-I can't lose you...so don't even think about it, ok?" He asked looking her in the eye.

Peaceswore said:
"Cutie if you ever say that in front of me again. I swear I will punch you." He said before letting out a series of coughs. "I-I can't lose you...so don't even think about it, ok?" He asked looking her in the eye.
"Pfft-- punch me if you want, but I'm only saying what I think is true-- even if I don't want it to. I'll try to not let it happen however..... If I died before I got to see my sister I--...... I dunno what I'd do. I might as well burn in hell if that happens..... And it'd be even worse if they were to kill me an awful way-- just slit my wrists and throat and--" she stopped herself, turning a bit pale and gagged, then sighed and shuddered, "Ugh.. nevermind... point is-- I cant die here. But I just might"

Takeo shakily stood up and walked to Ludo. He was soon standing above her and punched her in the shoulder though it wasn't hard as he would have done since he was sick. He then sat in the bed and weakly smiled at her. "Please don't die on me. I mean it. If you feel like something bad is going to happen come to me right away. Whoever it may be I swear the two of use together can kick their ass." He joked before facing away and coughing.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo shakily stood up and walked to Ludo. He was soon standing above her and punched her in the shoulder though it wasn't hard as he would have done since he was sick. He then sat in the bed and weakly smiled at her. "Please don't die on me. I mean it. If you feel like something bad is going to happen come to me right away. Whoever it may be I swear the two of use together can kick their ass." He joked before facing away and coughing.
"Aight! And if something does happen to me, I want it written on my stupid photo that 'I called it' and you beat the shit out of them in front of me." she laughs and places her arm around his shoulder, and her free hand on his wrist, "Hey! Calm down! All that coughing might make it worse!"

"Haha I'm fine. Just a bit of coughing, though I'm getting tired..." He said before yawning and stretching. He crawled onto the bed and began to close his eyes.

"yo man, let me rap you a lullaby to go to be-- nahhhh just kidding, all your getting from me is my presence till you sleep. I'm feeling a little generous today, so until you get better, I am at your service." she smiles at him and pokes his nose

"Haha *cough* I got to get sicker then." He said with a smirk though his eyes were closed. "Do you think you can get me something to eat? I already drank the water and medicine Chiya left me, but I didn't have any food today." He said as he rubbed his throat that was beginning to hurt. 'Great.'

Peaceswore said:
"Haha *cough* I got to get sicker then." He said with a smirk though his eyes were closed. "Do you think you can get me something to eat? I already drank the water and medicine Chiya left me, but I didn't have any food today." He said as he rubbed his throat that was beginning to hurt. 'Great.'
"OKAY MAN I'VE GOT YOU" she dashed out of the room at the speed of light, and came back with a bowl of mochi, "I THINK THIS IS YOUR FAVORITE OR SOMETHING I DON'T REMEMBER"

He rubbed his head and sat up. "It is my favorite, also why are you yelling." He muttered as he grabbed the bowl and slowly at. 'Let's hope I don't vomit again.'

Peaceswore said:
He rubbed his head and sat up. "It is my favorite, also why are you yelling." He muttered as he grabbed the bowl and slowly at. 'Let's hope I don't vomit again.'
"I wasn't sure myself, hehe....." she noticed his face look a bit greened said, "hey-- if you need to puke then I don't mind, just don't hold it in, okay?"

"Good to know." He said before getting out of bed and running to the bathroom. "Cutie I'm going to sleep in here. It's so cool." He said as he laid down by the toilet.

"a normal person would object-- but hat's kind of a good idea in case you need the crapper for you puke...." she thought about it and shook her head, "actually, that might be weird and uncomfortable, come on--" she went in and lifted him up, seeing he was lighter than she thought

"Nooo...the floor is nice and cool, the exact oppose of my bed which is wet, sticky, and smelly because of sweat." He complained as he was lifted by her.

"Then I'll just bring in a fan or something! Ice? Ice crem? You need the bed whether you like it or not-- the floor is unsanitary and I don't wanna be your slave for too long" she almost practically threw hon the bed and sat down next to him.

He rolled off the bed and onto the floor. "I don't like the bed so I'm sleeping on the floor." He argued like a child as he crossed his arms and looked away from her.

She rolled over the same way and flopped down next to him, "damn-- is this what a little kid acts like? Holy shit-- remind me to never have any--" she grabbed his arm and began to drag him back

Takeo groaned and pulled out of her grip. He then stumbled over to his dresser, he laid next to it and hugged it. "I'm not sleeping on that." He said as he held onto the dresser refusing to get off the floor.

She grunted in frustration and grabbed onto his leg, beginning to pull, "I'm either taking you or your pants now give it up and get into bed--" she pulled a bit harder, and tugged at him to let go

He let go suddenly making her fall back. He then stumbled to the bathroom and leaned against the door. "No, I won't sleep on that till the sheets are clean." He muttered as he laid on the floor his body blocking the door."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back