Dangan Ronplay - Additional IC

She twitched a bit annoyed, and then sighed, "Fine-- if you want, you can sleep in my room while I clean your sheets or something-- but don't expect me to do a good job....."

Peaceswore said:
"Ok." He said as he shakily stood up. he opened the door and smiled. "Is it already unlocked?"
"Yeh-- I don't lock it since I.... kinda... uh..." she wasn't sure how to explain it, "I broke the lock and door on our first day here....."

"Ho-*cough**cough*cough*-w? You know what I need sleep. Look I'll clean my own bed when I feel better ok. Oh and . Thanks for the help Cutie." He smirked before leaving the doom.

Peaceswore said:
"Ho-*cough**cough*cough*-w? You know what I need sleep. Look I'll clean my own bed when I feel better ok. Oh and . Thanks for the help Cutie." He smirked before leaving the doom.
"I kicked down the door because i didn't know how to unlock it.... and no problem, and god bless. I'll blow up the washer machine before I can actually clean something--"

Takeo just shook his head and went into Ludo's room. He didn't waste a second to jump in the bed and start falling asleep though he was kind enough to make room incase Ludo didn't have anywhere else to sleep at.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo just shook his head and went into Ludo's room. He didn't waste a second to jump in the bed and start falling asleep though he was kind enough to make room incase Ludo didn't have anywhere else to sleep at.
She walked in behind him and smiled a bit, and lay down next to him for a quick nap, "Well..... g'night then...." she smiles and drifts off to sleep, her back turned to his own

((g2g~))

"Night." He muttered before going to sleep. For once he actually wasn't having a night terror, this fact caused him to smile in his sleep.

Chiya walked throught the hallways towards Takeo's dorm. 'Let's hope that he is feeling better.' She thought as she prezzed the buzzer. After a few minutes, he didn't answer. 'Is he maybe sleeping?' She thought as she waited.

((Is the door unlocked?))

Peaceswore said:
((Okay.))

She tried to see if his door is locked. As she noticed that his door was unlocked inside, she peeked inside. "Takeo? Are you sleeping?" She then saw that Takeo wasn't in his bed. She quickly went inside and looked around, a little panicked. She then noticed that the glass was empty and the bottle almost empty. 'At least he took his medicine.' She thought relieved. She decided to ask Ludo since she knew that they were pretty close. But before she left, she took the janitor keys. After a few minutes later, she arrived at Ludo's door and prezzed the buzzer. @Peaceswore

After a few minutes waiting, she decided to leave. 'I guess I will come back later.' She thought as she left the door. 'Maybe he is around here.'

Chiya slowly started to wake up and yawned. Somehow she was able to fell asleep, but she does have some backpain. When she saw Takeo's unconscious form, she frowned sadly and walked towards him. 'Poor Takeo. He really was forced to go there and he wasn't even able to rest. I'm sure when this is over, then Monokuma would feel my rage.' She thought in anger as she gently felt his forehead.

((@Peaceswore Is he starting to get better?))

Peaceswore said:
((Not really, he is the same as he was in the trial, I'll make him better soon))
((Okay.))

Her frown increased after she felt the heat. "His fever is still the same. I better should stay with him until he is getting better." She muttered to herself as she made the washcloth wet again and then put it back on his forehead.

Takeo's eyes slowly opened. He remained still as he took in his surroundings. 'Right...I fainted, how manly.' He thought before his eyes shifted he smiled and grabbed the washcloth. "Thanks for the help, but I don't want you to get sick. I'll sleep this off in my room." He muttered his voiced sounded weird because of his sore throat.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo's eyes slowly opened. He remained still as he took in his surroundings. 'Right...I fainted, how manly.' He thought before his eyes shifted he smiled and grabbed the washcloth. "Thanks for the help, but I don't want you to get sick. I'll sleep this off in my room." He muttered his voiced sounded weird because of his sore throat.
"Takeo you better should stay here. You need your rest and it would not help if you move out of your bed." She said in concern with a sad smile. 'I better should make some tea for his throat. Honey tea might help.' She thought.

Takeo let out a sigh that turned into a cough. "Fine, but you better not get sick. I only know how to fix physical wounds. I don't know a thing about this stuff."

Peaceswore said:
Takeo let out a sigh that turned into a cough. "Fine, but you better not get sick. I only know how to fix physical wounds. I don't know a thing about this stuff."
"Don't worry, I promise I will not be sick. And I'm sure that someone else or me can help you out with that after you are better." She said with a gentle smile.

Takeo nodded before closing his eyes. 'How did I get sick? I'm weak and vulnerable like this.' He wondered as he turned to his side.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo nodded before closing his eyes. 'How did I get sick? I'm weak and vulnerable like this.' He wondered as he turned to his side.
'I better should give him something to eat and drink. My older brother said that soup could help when you have something like this. And some honey tea against the throat.' She thought. She then rubbed his back a little bit. "I'm going to get you something to drink and some soup, okay? I'll be right back." She said in a caring soft tone as she stood up and left the dorm before closing the door first.

Takeo waved at her but didn't bother to turn around in fear that he may actually puke his guts out. 'This is just lovely.' He thought before pulling the covers over his head.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo waved at her but didn't bother to turn around in fear that he may actually puke his guts out. 'This is just lovely.' He thought before pulling the covers over his head.
After some minutes, Chiya came back in with a bowl of soup and two cups of tea. She also had her mouth covered with a mouth gap that doctors use. She sat back down and gently rubbed his back again. "Takeo? I have some tea and soup for you." She whispered gently to him.

He peaked from under the covers before removing them and sitting up. He then took the soup and began to eat it. "Thanks." He said with a small smile, after a bit he placed the soup don and grabbed the tea.

Peaceswore said:
He peaked from under the covers before removing them and sitting up. He then took the soup and began to eat it. "Thanks." He said with a small smile, after a bit he placed the soup don and grabbed the tea.
She smiled at him and took her own cup before taking off her mouth cover. 'At least he is able to eat soup. I better should see tomorrow if he can eat some other food.' She thought as she looked at him.

She put down her cup and looked at him. "How was the soup and tea Takeo?" She asked.

"It was fine, thanks for making it." He said his throat already doing a lot better. "Haha I think that had some magic in it, though I still feel like vomiting." He muttered as he took another sip of his tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back