Dangan Ronplay - Additional IC

Peaceswore said:
"We have been over this, you can't break my arm. Weren't we discussing pranks?" He asked as he put on an oblivious look.
"Fine~ You got me" she pat him on the back and her face lit up a bit, "yeah! I see you got better, so how about we get ready for another prank? Except I don't have any ideas.... we could do something else fun?"

"I don't know. We really need to come up with more ideas. Also I'm still a bit sick so I don't think I should move around a lot." He said as he yawned a bit.

Peaceswore said:
"I don't know. We really need to come up with more ideas. Also I'm still a bit sick so I don't think I should move around a lot." He said as he yawned a bit.
"In that case... we can do something that doesn't require much moving around... maybe tell jokes to each other or something?" she smiles a bit, remembering all the jokes Vic and Epifano used to tell her

"I'm not that great at telling jokes. No scratch that. I'm terrible at telling jokes on command." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

Peaceswore said:
"I'm not that great at telling jokes. No scratch that. I'm terrible at telling jokes on command." He said as he scratched the back of his head.
((MMM BRB))

Ludo woke up in the gym and scratched her cheek, "shit, don't tell me I fell asleep again?" she looks around and sees how empty it is, "ha... yep, i've been ditched..... now I should probably go look around or something...." with that, she got up and walked around.

((i'll just leave this here, you guys can choose where you find her xD ))

Takeo was smirking happily as he left the lab. He had thoroughly destroyed a desk by somehow causing a serious chemical reaction that made the thing blow up. He didn't get hurt because he had a feeling he should jet and that's what he did. After it had gone off he peaked inside and saw the damage. Now he couldn't help but smile happily as he walked around. After a bit he ran into Ludo. "Hey Cutie. How see you have awaken from your trance." He joked as he placed his hands on his neck in a relaxed manner.

She glanced over behind him and noticed the sound of explosion, but then ignored it and smiled back at him, "Yeah-- after everyone left me, ya know?" she laughs and crosses her arms, "So, how about you? How'd you blow up a room?"

"Wh-What? I-I di-did no such thing." He said with a grin as he looked everyhere but her eyes. He then began chuckling and shook his head. "Good I'm a terrible liar. I just grabbed a bunch of chemicals and threw them into a beaker and then BOOM!" He shouted suddenly. "From what I saw there was only one table that didn't survive."

Peaceswore said:
"Wh-What? I-I di-did no such thing." He said with a grin as he looked everyhere but her eyes. He then began chuckling and shook his head. "Good I'm a terrible liar. I just grabbed a bunch of chemicals and threw them into a beaker and then BOOM!" He shouted suddenly. "From what I saw there was only one table that didn't survive."
"well you should at least give that table a proper burial-- it was a brave soldier to go through that chemical shit you mixed-- AHAHA!" she couldn't take it and burst out laughing, falling on her sides

Takeo nodded and saluted. "Yes he was a brave one indeed! Stories shall be told of his heroism!" He said loudly. He kept a straight face for ten seconds before bursting out laughing.

Peaceswore said:
Takeo nodded and saluted. "Yes he was a brave one indeed! Stories shall be told of his heroism!" He said loudly. He kept a straight face for ten seconds before bursting out laughing.
She calmed herself down a bit, and sighed, her laughter fading out into her quiet breaths. She glanced up at him, and grinned, "Hey, now that you're feeling better, you wanna do something?"

"mmmmmm that's gonna be hard....... I would say talk since I cant think of anything else-- but that's kinda boring.....

hey, about we make food or something? like some sweets? I haven't had any in a while...."

"Ok. What are you waiting for! I just realized I haven't had any mochi in over a week! How am I still alive!?" He question before grabbing Ludo and carrying her bridal style. He then sprinted to the kitchen and arrived there in less than three minutes. When he arrived he carefully placed Ludo down and raided the fridge. After a second he stopped and looked over his shoulder. "I feel like I know more about you than you know about me. So if you have any questions go ahead and ask." He said with a smirk. Before he returned to his raid.

Peaceswore said:
"Ok. What are you waiting for! I just realized I haven't had any mochi in over a week! How am I still alive!?" He question before grabbing Ludo and carrying her bridal style. He then sprinted to the kitchen and arrived there in less than three minutes. When he arrived he carefully placed Ludo down and raided the fridge. After a second he stopped and looked over his shoulder. "I feel like I know more about you than you know about me. So if you have any questions go ahead and ask." He said with a smirk. Before he returned to his raid.
"Aight then... lemme think......" she taps her chin curiously and rocks back and forth on her heels, thinking of something to ask, but not stupid like a favorite color.

((SHOULD I ASK THE QUESTION--))

She then realizes of a possible one and smirks mischiviously, "alright then.... Takeo, since you broke up with Chiya a looooong time ago..... is there anyone here you... like??" ((SHOULD WE CALL AKAIKO IN FOR EXTRA--))

Takeo jumped and hit his head on one of the fridge shelves. "Ow." He muttered as he rubbed his head. He closed the door and refused to look at Ludo as a small blush appeared on his face. "N-no...wh-why would you ask that?" He mumbled as he scratched the back of his head. ((DUH))

Her face lit up and this reaction intruiged her, "ohohoho! No backing out now!" she got closer, "I know it's someone! who is it? tell me-- tell me!" she giggles a bit in excitement ((call him in when you feel the perfect time is))

Takeo blushed and kept his back to her. "L-look I do-don't like anyone. I'm mean I guess but there is no way in a million years she would like me ba-." He stopped himself and placed his hand over his mouth. @Apollogy8

Peaceswore said:
Takeo blushed and kept his back to her. "L-look I do-don't like anyone. I'm mean I guess but there is no way in a million years she would like me ba-." He stopped himself and placed his hand over his mouth. @Apollogy8
"AHA!! I knew it-- I knew it!!" she laughs and clasp in success, now that you've spilled the beans, tell me who it is! You cant take it back now or I wont quit bothering you about it!"

((you call AKAIKO in when you feel it fit LOL))

Takeo turned to her trying (and failing) to hide his blush. He scratched his nose as he tried to think of some excuse. "I-I don't um don't know what you are talking about." He mumbled as he tried to frame innocence ((Yerp))

Peaceswore said:
Takeo turned to her trying (and failing) to hide his blush. He scratched his nose as he tried to think of some excuse. "I-I don't um don't know what you are talking about." He mumbled as he tried to frame innocence ((Yerp))
She cocked her head to the side, still a bit confused, and now growing frustrated that she didn't know who he was talking about. "Well in that case im just gonna have to not talk to you until you tell~"

Akaiko walked down the hallway until he stumbled upon the room Takeo and Ludo discussing something. His ears perked at their conversation as he slowly peered in. He still kept quiet, trying not to disrupt whatever they were discussing. Though he was still overly curious, which is why he stayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back