Dangan Ronplay - Additional IC

Takeo took a step back in astonishment. "Please tell me your joking Cutie. I'm not going to tell you. But you can't give me the silent treatment because of that!" He exclaimed slightly mad.

((LOLS))

Peaceswore said:
Takeo took a step back in astonishment. "Please tell me your joking Cutie. I'm not going to tell you. But you can't give me the silent treatment because of that!" He exclaimed slightly mad.
"..." she turned her head away and smiled at the wall, crossing her arms and blankly staring at the white wall. Not saying a word, and knowing Takeo would eventually get sick of it

Peaceswore said:

((LOLS))
((but then again cant it just be our theme song for the roleplay-- xDD))

"Uncool Cutie! This is childish even for you! Look I'm not telling you and that's that!" He exclaimed as he crossed his arms. 'Please tell me she joking. The only reason I don't die of boredom is because of her. If she knew.......damn it!' He thought as he looked at the ground.

Peaceswore said:
"Uncool Cutie! This is childish even for you! Look I'm not telling you and that's that!" He exclaimed as he crossed his arms. 'Please tell me she joking. The only reason I don't die of boredom is because of her. If she knew.......damn it!' He thought as he looked at the ground.
She continued to silently stare at the blank wall.

Akaiko raised a brow as this conversation became to get even more interesting. Was Takeo about to tell anytime soon? Or was Ludo going to have to continue to do that?

"Cutie please...don't make me tell you. If I do..." He said practically begging her to drop it. He knew if she kept it up he would tell her and instantly regret it, but he really hated the silent treatment.

Peaceswore said:
"Cutie please...don't make me tell you. If I do..." He said practically begging her to drop it. He knew if she kept it up he would tell her and instantly regret it, but he really hated the silent treatment.
Although she could hear a hint of desperation in his voice, she continued to blankly smile at the snow wall. Oh how interesting it was--

Akaiko's eyes turned to Takeo, waiting to see if he would ever answer. He totally would, Akaiko bet so! But when....and how come Ludo was making this a big deal? Did it honestly matter....of course it did! Even he was a bit curious!

Takeo knew that if there was one thing that would never change about Ludo was her stubbornness. "Fine! I-I'll tell you." He muttered as he looked to the side. 'Is this worth losing our friendship over? I...I need to tell her. Hell Monokuma may try and use this as a motive. And I need to get it off my chest.' "Cu-Cutie...I-I love.......you." He said as he looked at her with a straight face showing he was far from joking at the moment.

Akaiko's eyes widened upon his answer. Judging by that voice, he could assume that Takeo was not joking. But there was no way he could actually be falling for Ludo?! She was suppose to be with him! Not that hunter! Oh, who was he kidding? Takeo was so much more better. Stronger, agile, smart...mochi loving. Ludo probably saw more in Takeo then she did in him. But...what was going to be her response?

Peaceswore said:
Takeo knew that if there was one thing that would never change about Ludo was her stubbornness. "Fine! I-I'll tell you." He muttered as he looked to the side. "Cu-Cutie...I-I love.......you." He said as he looked at her with a straight face showing he was far from joking at the moment.
She nearly choked on the thin air and turned around with a face as red as a tomato, "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-whATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!??" she almost screamed as she took a step back in shock

No way! Was she blushing?! Akaiko couldn't believe this...could she actually be falling for Takeo. Was she surprised that the hunter loved her back? No...can't think like that! He just needed to step up his game that's all. So he casually walked in as if he wasn't standing there the whole time. "What's up...? Ludo...you okay?" @Lluviel @Peaceswore

Takeo looked away and cussed under his breath. 'Damn it you dumbass! You should have lied told her something else! Hell it may have been smarter to tell her you were gay! Idiot! Now your feelings are about to be shattered and your friendship lost!' He thought pissed off with himself. "

She looked at Akaiko and back at Takeo, "Oh no I.... Fuck.... I need to go," she choked out those words and stormed out of the room, her blush still red, but tears now forming her eyes.

((time for Akaiko and takeo to talk... unless you want to stop her-- xD ))

Akaiko watched her leave the room, he didn't really stop her since he rather stay and chat with Takeo about this. He needed to make sure Takeo knew to stay away from his girl. "What did you say to her?!" He asked the hunter.

Takeo watched as Ludo left he saw her cry and he felt his heart break. 'You god damned idiot! Think, think, think! Wait! I can play this off...I adapt to different situation.' He thought before he took a deep breath looked at Akaiko. "Haha I guess my joke went to far huh?" He asked as he grinned broadly. @Apollogy8

"Too far? That's an understatement..." Akaiko replied anger in his eyes. "Why the hell would you say you like her?! Clearly you and Chiya were hitting it off? What...did she dump you?" He told him, sorta giving away the part that he had been here this whole time. @Peaceswore

Takeo burst out laughing and slung an arm around Akaiko's shoulder. "Hahaha Calm down. It was all a joke. I knew you were listening almost the entire time." He said before pointing to his ears. "Remember? I have better hearing than most and you aren't a ninja." He said, this part wasn't a lie, he had known about Akakio's presence. "And yeah. Chiya dumped me. She said I took situations to lightly and I was a terrible boyfriend." He lied since he was the one to actually dump her.

@Apollogy8

Akaiko rolled his eyes at the hunter's response. Yeah, he had a point. He really wasn't the quietest person in town. But that didn't mean Takeo could use that as an excuse to hurt Ludo...joke or not! "Can't blame Chiya...you are a horrible boyfriend!" Shit! That came out really wrong. Er...whatever. He decided to roll with it. "Chiya had every right to dump you if that's the way you treat women! Did you not see Ludovica's response? You should be ashamed you would pull such a joke! And to think...I used to think you were cool..." @Peaceswore

Takeo moved his arm off Akaiko's shoulder. "Yeah, that was a different reaction then I thought she would give." He said with a sigh. "I thought she would have burst out laughing and called my bluff." He said with a grin. "I guess I should apologize. *yawn* Eh I'll do it tomarrow. And two things. One we never dated. Two I was sick in bed for about a week. I was bored out of my skull so I thought it would be intresting to stir things up. And it turns out I was right." He said with a grin as he chuckled. @Apollogy8

A sigh of annoyance escaped the cook's lips. His eyes showed anger in them...which was no surprise. "Okay, fine. As long as you apologize...I'll let it go. If you really are joking...then I'll leave you alone about this. Though if I found out you really do have the heats for her..." Akaiko's voice faded while he thought of what to do. "we'll no longer be friends...!" He was willing to forgive Takeo if this really was a joke. But if Takeo actually had feelings for Ludo...it would make this thing a whole lot harder. Even though Akaiko was trying to act tough, he was actually intimidated by the hunter. Takeo had everything froms looks to skill, while Akaiko was here with just cooking abilities. Nothing about food would impress Ludo as much as a Katniss or Green Arrow would...Uhg! Stupid hunter! @Peaceswore

Apollogy8 said:
A sigh of annoyance escaped the cook's lips. His eyes showed anger in them...which was no surprise. "Okay, fine. As long as you apologize...I'll let it go. If you really are joking...then I'll leave you alone about this. Though if I found out you really do have the heats for her..." Akaiko's voice faded while he thought of what to do. "we'll no longer be friends...!" He was willing to forgive Takeo if this really was a joke. But if Takeo actually had feelings for Ludo...it would make this thing a whole lot harder. Even though Akaiko was trying to act tough, he was actually intimidated by the hunter. Takeo had everything froms looks to skill, while Akaiko was here with just cooking abilities. Nothing about food would impress Ludo as much as a Katniss or Green Arrow would...Uhg! Stupid hunter! @Peaceswore
((yes because Ludovica is totally attracted to Katniss everdeen-- //slappedhard))

Takeo stopped smiling at him and kept a straight face. "Since when were we friends? I never even consider you one." He said in tone that surprised even him. "*sigh* I'm exhausted. Geez I guess I'll go to bed, but first." He then went into the fridge and grabbed a bowl of mochi. "Night!" He exclaimed happily before heading to his room. ((Who's ready to see Takeo about to snap!?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back