• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here

Sempiternal.Jas

S E M P I T E R N A L
T/W: WILL CONTAIN DESCRIPTIONS OF BLOOD, POSSIBLY MINOR GORE ASPECTS, AND CURSING
RULES
-no one liners, I usually write semi/multi-para but can go higher or lower depending on
what's comfortable for you!
-please be able to bring your own ideas to the RP! The basic idea is that whoever they are, a slow
friendship/romance could develop but please include your own ideas I would love that!
-canon characters are allowed though it depends on...who ahah. So please
ask me before you jump right in!
-please don't be overpowered, so no SSS+ rated Kakujas or special+ rated Investigators who
are higher than Arima etc.
-But, all in all, you can be a human, a dove or a ghoul!! I don't mind!

Dancing Bliss

' To a child who sees but silence,
with steel carved in his heart,
nine liars by sweet doth bitter,

nine liars that are torn apart '

“Hello, miss! Can I please get a double Espresso, please?”

❛No-No please!! I did nothing to you!! I did what you asked! ❜

That’s right, oh! And do you have one of those chocolate chip cookies too? Wonderful.”

❛I wasn't going to turn you in! I promise--❜

Thank you very much! Have a wonderful day.

Every character has two sides to their detriment, no one is evil just for the sake of being evil; the antagonist always has tragedy behind their pursuit. No one would expect a poor blind boy, but nineteen years old, to be the frivolous and Machiavellian-type ghoul which haunts the eleventh and thirteenth wards consecutively.

“Nicknamed “The Blind Crow”, C.C.G Investigators have discovered that the intrepid hunter of the 11th and 13th wards, also having affiliations with the infamous ghoul group of the Aogiri Tree, is indeed blind. It uses bat-like echolocation to hunt its’ victims. Be warned, it has yet to be discovered so, as with everywhere, go out at night at your own peril.”

The melancholy tone of a reporter, whom had just found out her husband was nearly a victim in a ghoul attack the night prior, echoed through the coffee shop of which Kaito Mori had just exited with a coffee in one hand and a cookie in the other. The cookie was not for him, of course, but the homeless woman and her dog who sit at the corner of the 13th ward plaza every Tuesday afternoon. He seldom sat and spoke to her, but often arrived with a small amount of food.

Kaito, indeed, was blind though certainly was not envisioned with darkness. He was not born this way, and has had eleven years of experience with his perfect sight, that along with a small amount of blurry picture allowed him to perfectly manage on his own. He has developed a somewhat echolocation for his nights of hunting, a bat in the dusk. All he but needs to do was whistle, and he could see.

As we have formerly discussed, every killer has a reason. Every story has a darker alternative. Which leads to a scene based within crimson snow and a light that shone so bright that it hid the blood in the water. A small street which was a somewhat large alleyway leading from a desolated street in the 13th ward to the main road. It was quiet, citizens were advised to stay inside with the rise of ghoul activity.

Poor Yamato Susaki—a mere pawn in the ideals of the Aogiri’s intentions. He screamed an empty promise which promptly caused his heart to be within the bloodied hand of The Blind Crow. Kaito wore black clothing as to hide in plain sight, a black crow half mask which reached to his nose as the beak over hung slightly; both eyes were blacked out though that did little to hinder him. A kakugan lay behind the covering.

Though no noise did emit from the ground beneath their feet, ( Y/N ) found themselves being called forward while blood dripped from his lips; blood that was beginning to smart and congeal. He smelt them, he heard them…he saw them in a loose sense. Standing from his crouching position, Kaito turned to their direction, standing at around five eleven with little muscle upon his bones. His hair was silver and his skin was pale but gentle rose in some places.

Upon his person also wore the burgundy cloak of the Aogiri Tree, a faint reminder of his loose affiliation; flexible. The ghoul slowly stepped toward them, a small smile growing upon his lips:

“Do not be afraid! The ghoul ran that way…”

A sadistic joke.

img.jpegTrandafiri în Suburbii.jpeg_ (1).jpegIMG_5394.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back