• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings An Introduction To Me!

Sempiternal.Jas

S E M P I T E R N A L
HELLOOOO!!!

ABOUT ME

So my name is Jasper! Though feel free to call me Jassie, Jas, Jay or whatever you like!! I'm 18 from the UK! I am half French, half British and a student who is studying English Literature and Creative Writing at University. I am a lover of 20th/19th/18th century literature and poetry and usually write in that style!! I love playing narrative video games (Like Assassin's Creed and Skyrim), reading historical and fantasy fiction (Like Les Misérablés and Brighton Rock), and watching historical TV Shows (Like Vikings or Peaky Blinders!)

ROLEPLAY RULES
My basic rules are:
- Please do not respond as a one-liner, I usually ask for 5+ lines at the minimum but I can write to novella tier at the highest!
- Please have decent grammar and spelling! I understand it can be difficult for some people but I do ask that you can at least do the basics of punctuation and vocabulary
- Make sure you add your own ideas and don't make me do all of the work! Make sure it is balanced!
- The usual, do not be overpowered or rude or bring politics anywhere here! It's escapism from exactly that aha

ROLEPLAY GENRE LISTOGRAPHY
(Be warned I may not be up for all of these at a time so if I decline please respect that!)

FANTASY/MEDIEVAL
-Royal but forbidden love, a knight and a princess/a prince and a chambermaid
-A traditional fantasy adventure through forests and such
-Fantasy Pirates (think the third Narnia film)
-Royal Politics, princesses and princes from different kingdoms and such

VICTORIAN
-Victorian Fantasy (think Carnival Row)
-Country victorian aristocracy, lords and ladies dancing and such (think most Jane Austen novels)
-Romance, rich but not aristocracy, neighbours in the country (think Little Women)
-Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
-Gothic fiction (Vampires/Werewolves. Think Vampyr the game)

1700s/GEORGIAN
-Pirates, of course.
-Country aristocracy/lords and ladies (think The Duchess), romance perhaps.
-Assassin’s Creed Unity/Black Flag/3/Rogue
-French Revolution, revolutionary falling in love with a rich lady

MODERN DAY
-Superpowered people
-Modern Day assassins (creed?)
-Corrupt organisation, group of kids to take it down (superpowered?)
-School For Superpower Peeps?
-Shadowhunters/modern day gothic creatures (like vampires & werewolves)

OTHER
-Far Future Sci-Fi
-Harry Potter
-1920s Gangs (Peaky Blinders)
-uh murder. Dark, modern day murder ya know?
-The Umbrella Academy
-Zombie/Nuclear Apocalypse
-Tokyo Ghoul

THANK YOUUU

Attachments

• Pause 2017 Opening Titles.gif
    Pause 2017 Opening Titles.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back