• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dance of Swords Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright so do you guys have any ideas of what your characters relationship with light would of been like?
Godhowsae Godhowsae
B E A R B E A R
IG42 IG42
Probably laughs off any of her bluster and annoys her further but is always happy to catch any spiders or other critters that scare her, might hold them up to her face to try and show they can be kind of cute though.

Probably laughs off any of her bluster and annoys her further but is always happy to catch any spiders or other critters that scare her, might hold them up to her face to try and show they can be kind of cute though.
Oh! I like that

━✦━✦━
me too, i'm so sorry for being absent from here!! okay, if anyone would like to discuss their characters with me, please send me a message!! because the notifications on this thing doesn't like to work with me.
━✦━✦━

Gives me a bit of energy been pretty sad bout my rps... Though its probably my fault for making them need so many characters but I just can't seem to make a small rp...

I van always hekp with that. Small rps tend to work best in my expetience, bevause you have a small group of more dedicated members. Also, with fewer membets, there's more room for everyone involved in world building and story-telling.

So....should i just make a starting post tagging everyone and see if we all come together again?

...I really don't know

Gives me a bit of energy been pretty sad bout my rps... Though its probably my fault for making them need so many characters but I just can't seem to make a small rp...
It's not that it's the holidays and people are busy including me. It's hard to concentrate on this site during the holidays. I would suggest coming back to this after the holidays and making a massive tag letting everyone know its on pause until the holidays. Then after the holidays you can come back and get this thing rolling. Anyway it's just a suggestion.

It's not that it's the holidays and people are busy including me. It's hard to concentrate on this site during the holidays. I would suggest coming back to this after the holidays and making a massive tag letting everyone know its on pause until the holidays. Then after the holidays you can come back and get this thing rolling. Anyway it's just a suggestion.
I know it's a holiday time and people are busy hell I am busy myself. I'm going to be everywhere for chirstmas stuff I've got about five different ones to attend, so trust me I know people are busy. But i was talking about in general with my rps.

I'm still up for this for sure. Perhaps resuming in a certain date might be best so all could make plans for it in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back