• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dance of Swords Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I've been alright got a second job so been busy. I just want to play someone girlfriend or something lol I dont understand swords.
I'm pretty sure you have to choose a role (even if it's not a sword) to even join. As for the swords you can read the lore to learn more about them.

Oh a second job? Do you have like a day job and a night job?

I'm pretty sure you have to choose a role (even if it's not a sword) to even join. As for the swords you can read the lore to learn more about them.

Oh a second job? Do you have like a day job and a night job?
Yeah I worked 730 am to 430 PM then 5pm to 1am

Um I could see Lilliana trying to be friends with her. How close of friends they would actually be i'm not sure.
Well i can see Lilliana getting mad at Isabella a lot simply due to Isabella´s cold personality and then trying to make it up later on.

Which both will be met with a lack of emotion from Isabella´s side. I dont know how that would effect Liliana?

Well i can see Lilliana getting mad at Isabella a lot simply due to Isabella´s cold personality and then trying to make it up later on.

Which both will be met with a lack of emotion from Isabella´s side. I dont know how that would effect Liliana?
I think Lilliana would get use to as time went on. Though she would probably get annoyed from time to time I think they would get along ok.

I am disturbed by the lack of notifs. For some reason, it won't alert me.

In any case, I'm still hunting for another FC for Zen.

Hooboy finally got that up. I honestly don't remember much about what I talked about with the other Swords so I'll probably create some ideas for relationships later

Hit me up if you got any ideas my peeps

B E A R B E A R - We still going with the whole "Zen is practically Aurora's bodyguard" thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back