• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy damsel in distress

SamuelGrace

left for personal reasons :/
hey there!
looking to be a knight in shining armor?
how about a thief who finds themselves in a sticky situation?
or how about a traveler stumbling upon an opportunity for fortune?

well then, have i possibly got the thing for you! it’s almost 3 am where i am currently and i have a craving for being saved(ing).
the role plays i love the most are scenarios where both players collaborate on the over all story, but i’m really looking for someone who will indulge in my current want to be a pretty pretty princess who is either running away or needs saving. while i love to be a strong lady most of the time, i do want to have a big strong person help me along in some kind of adventure.

i don’t mean to be totally useless though! that would be unfair, not to mention boring :/

if you’re intrested in any possible spin on this category of roles or if you would like to know a description of my possible character (warning; i give very, and i do mean very, detailed descriptions), just send me a message :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back