• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Damned and the City

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)

yrl57Rp.png
Welcome to Talbot, Louisiana. It's home to a wide variety of characters - some human, some not. In Talbot vampires are real, although they're still in the closet and some are not happy with that. Others just go about their day to day business just like humans. Sunlight is a no-go. Their roommates pulse can be heard through the house while one is low on blood. The bastard down the street abusing his wife finally ends up murdered - with his blood missing. They have some obstacles but doesn't everyone?

mt3K6Si.png

There's no plot here. I require a few other people at the max four. Anyone wanting to join should be able to make multiple characters of any gender and sexuality, use real face-claims, and be able to write two paragraphs [five sentences per paragraph]. If you're not able to do any of that then this isn't for you. Vampires and humans will be the only roles available. We might get gritty. We might get mean.

The people chosen really need to click in order for us to form a great cast. So, if I have not roleplayed with you before, instead of saying you're interested tell me why you're interested in vampires. Favorite book/movie with vampires. And before something starts I like Twilight. Let's not talk about it. These vampires are not like them. Tell me something interesting about you. Ask me some questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back