• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings damn space, back at it again with the white vans [m// and f//, always open]

spacecadet

【is there life on mars?】
a bit about me:
o i'm 24 years old, study veterinary medicine and work part-time as a barista,
o i'm from central-ish europe so english is not my first language, but i like to think that i do fairly well,
o the timezone difference, however, won't likely be much of an issue since i'm a seasoned night-owl and often stay up late
o i feel comfortable writing almost any lenght of the posts, from two paragraphs to, like, idk, fifteen?
o i despise uppercase letters in ooc chat, but don't worry - i use them while RPing
o feel free to ooc chat with me, always, i'm open and very talkative!!
o right now i feel comfortable with f// or m// pairings, but i probably could be persuaded to do m/f, i guess

things that i expect from my partners
o no one-liners, please
o i find it personally hard to write against overly submissive or overly shy characters,
i mean, you do you, boo, but, just throwing it out there, that if your character is like that,
i'll likely lose interest and inspiration quickly
o plan with me!! it's not interesting if i'm the only one making the plot :C

some fandoms (either ocxoc or canonxcanon here, sorry for all the fans of ocxcanon pairings)
(i'm a big fan of modern AUs using canon character, so-- you know, hmu)
o jujutsu kaisen
o attack on titan
o my hero academia
o bungou stray dogs
o fullmetal alchemist
o final fantasy vii
o final fantasy xv
o hades game
o voltron
o naruto
o DCU (i am aware that's a very inaccurate term, but i'm mostly a sucker for batfam)

original plots (well, fairly original, since i'm a fan of overused tropes)
o coffee shop romance (something in the lines of baristaxregular, two baristas, there's a lot of things to consider)
o band rp (between members of the same bands, two rival bands, you name it)
o exes (i'll probably have a few ideas here, so i can elaborate in PMs)
o childhood friends (idk, they could have been separated as kids, have a big reunion now)
o owner of the bar x a musican that performs in the bar

anyways, hit me up if you're interested!
you can send me a PM, you can comment here, do whatever you like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back