• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy D&D Inspired Stories

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
My ideas may very go over better with a group, but I can't say that interests me. I like one on one, just feels so much simpler.

I don't know if this will gain traction at all, but here goes.

I'm looking to get back into high fantasy, D&D (5e) inspired stuff. From character races, classes, monsters, pantheons. No dice, no stats. I would love, I suppose, a <b>story</b>

Taking characters across adventures. From... "low" level to "high". It doesn't have to be any set, premade world from 5e, I kind of do like to make my own works. Work with my partners to make my own worlds.

You may be thinking "What about romance?' This is a 1 x 1 check, probably One PC a piece, two characters traveling like this? Yeah, I won't say no to romance. I kind of prefer it, because it can add more to the characters.

I'm open to pairings, I typically prefer like to make my characters from scratch. Not that you have to, whomever you re that got this far and is interested.

I hope to hear from someone. DM me we can talk further.

Hi there! I see that you posted this a while ago, so for the sake of not wasting my time coming up with a good reply, let me first ask if you're still looking for this? If you are, I'll give you a bit more of a detailed response :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back