• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy D&D Based Roleplay - Literate and Detailed Preferred

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Wow, that geeky title attracted you? Heh.

People that prefer to write and read literate and detailed RP only please. I'd prefer multiple daily responses but I can be flexible if that's not possible for you. Writing requirement of a minimum of two paragraphs (4-8 lines per paragraph) per reply. Thanks in advance!

Anyway, I was thinking that this would be a generally open plot of a group of adventurers ranging from one to five other people. The monsters and such would be from the Dungeons and Dragons realm because I'm not too great at creating that stuff. The dice portion would be eliminated because I don't quite understand the mechanic and how to be a DM yet (Oops?) and that way people can express what they want to without worrying about rolling a 1 and dying. (That is kinda how it works, isn't it?)

So, like I said, very open and I'd like a variety of characters. It would be great if our group of roleplayers enjoy character sheet - whether D&D or written - and a little ooc chit chat. PM or reply if interested! I'm totally open to suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested, if you know what edition you want to play (Pathfinder Master Race), it's actually quite easy to learn how, and I've DMed a few groups, so I could definitely teach a fair amount of the content pretty simply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back