• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)City of Shadows...(Accepting)

What Part Do You Play?

• Gralance Gang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hexlair Gang

• Delayaran Gang

• Slave

• Nuetral

• Other

• Eildor

• Total voters
@Trust[/URL] (I had an exam today guys...sorry for the late reply! >.> )
I enter my hawk form again and fly off in the direction i sensed him go in. "If there's two things i am good at, its tracking and reconnaissance" i think happily at being able to do something for once.

"Why would I kick you?" I say as I tame my shirt off revealing a pair of large black wings and walk out the door. I fly towards the forest and land near my master. "Master." I say as I bow.

(It's cool no worries) @Hisan @Trust

The moment Michael disappeared, Ginti's eyes opened, except they weren't a light brown as they usually were; they were red, and as if to add on to the effect both sclera of his eyes glowed with a sickeningly green aura that radiated purple mana.

For a second the being that now possessed Ginti's body did not move, his eyes merely scanned the area left to right, before coming to a stop at which the demon had been standing prior.

"Hm" a voice said although to others it sounded like a foreign language one that could clearly not be from this world or easily mistaken as ancient drabble. The eyes of this new Ginti took a look once more at the now abandoned spot he stood then the being rose a hand, traced a circle in the air and in a flash of blinding light that actually singed parts of the stage he was gone.

Not a second later clouds began to form. Large cumulonimbus clouds began to form above the group as they met Michael in the designated spot and once the first lightning bolt struck the city with blinding light not a second after it faded was there he stood. Right in front of the demon and the others was this new Ginti, staring at them with his own blood red eyes staring through that sickeningly green energy around them.

Last edited by a moderator:
ChazGhost said:
"Wow that's older then... I mean its not that old..." Rex said croecting himself and avoiding calling Christine old. Rex then rembered that oldest elf only lived three thousand years. "How long do vampires usually live for anyway?" Rex asked.
@Am2aM

Christine sighed not offended at all, till he asked how long vampires lived for she then frowned as she thought for a moment, "Well, i'm not sure..... I think forever, well unless we are killed by someone which is hard to do for older vampires..." she says as she looks as if dazed, half in thought.

Then turning to him she blinks and slightly tilts her head to the side in confusion,
"Why did you want to know anyway?" she asked in curiosity wanting to know why...

The Regal Rper](It's cool no worries) @Hisan [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34640-trust/ said:
@Trust[/URL]
The moment Michael disappeared, Ginti's eyes opened, except they weren't a light brown as they usually were; they were red, and as if to add on to the effect both sclera of his eyes glowed with a sickeningly green aura that radiated purple mana.

For a second the being that now possessed Ginti's body did not move, his eyes merely scanned the area left to right, before coming to a stop at which the demon had been standing prior.

"Hm" a voice said although to others it sounded like a foreign language one that could clearly not be from this world or easily mistaken as ancient drabble. The eyes of this new Ginti took a look once more at the now abandoned spot he stood then the being rose a hand, traced a circle in the air and in a flash of blinding light that actually singed parts of the stage he was gone.

Not a second later clouds began to form. Large cumulonimbus clouds began to form above the group as they met Michael in the designated spot and once the first lightning bolt struck the city with blinding light not a second after it faded was there he stood. Right in front of the demon and the others was this new Ginti, staring at them with his own blood red eyes staring through that sickeningly green energy around them.
I land after a while, i little later than everyone as i had to flu there. When i get there i turn into a brown-haired green and blue eyed, mid sized girl

Trust said:
I land after a while, i little later than everyone as i had to flu there. When i get there i turn into a brown-haired green and blue eyed, mid sized girl
I slowly realized that I was shirtless and my wings were exposed. I blushed and quickly put my shirt cloak and hood of such said cloak back on completely covering me. 'Back in my safe zone' Misery thought unhappily.

"So, why are we here mr high and mighty celebrity person" i ask, my voice heavy with sarcasm as i roll my eyes, my hair blowing with the wind from the storm that seemed to have picked up @Hisan @The Regal Rper @Dark Child

"Just wanted to know after talking about your age. I heard they can live for ever before but I didn't know for sure so I decide to ask. I ment no disrespect" Rex said itching his head alittle nervous. "It just one of things you want to confirm from a reliable source so not assume later on." Rex added.

@Am2aM

Michael Michaelis

An aura was approaching. It was indeed powerful, so powerful that its effects would have sent chills into a mere human. Michael felt the presence approaching and he knew it was no other...

The alter persona of the Magi has awakened. And, Michael marveled at the feel of this aura. Powerful indeed. He had no interest with his new slave, nor the crow which was presumely a woman.

The presence of this persona arrived within an instant before him. A grin slipped Michael's lips, at the change of appearance.

"Hmm...quite powerful. I must truly congratulate such aura which is emanating from you. But I must say, you may attract some unwanted attention, if you understand what I'm trying to imply..." Michael stated calmly.

"Who exactly are you..? Your power interests me...It is quite rare to see such astounding glory..." Michael smiled, as he stood gracefully before the new persona.

'Things might get just a bit interesting, eh...'

@Hisan @Trust

"I do not give my name out in the presence of the weak" the voice, a mix between Ginti's and this new Ginti said together till finally the new Ginti's voice overpowered the originals. "But if you must know I am Axolius. And as for power..." Axolius looked at Ginti's hand and only a blank expression filled Ginti's face. "Yes I suppose. If I were not forever bound to this boy and the restrictions he placed on my yes, perhaps I could show you true power, but I digress. Within you I can sense a great strength. You are not like the demons we have faced in our world, far different, far more cunning considering how you have lived so long here and yet still the beings of this planet do not see a fraud like I see one before me now."

Ginti's hand clenched and slowly it dropped to his side. "What is your name?"

@Hisan @Dark Child

"I sense these three are not ones i should be trifling with... But i am not one to be ignored" "all i see are is a grumpy old man with some evil eyes..." I mutter after being ignored. "Also, for your information, it was a hawk, although i could become a crow if i wanted to" i tinge of annoyance in my voice @Hisan @Dark Child

Michael Michaelis

"Oh..? Axolius...An interesting name. Now, Axolius, how unfortunate for you, being bound by a mere boy..? Is it that he has more control? How is it that you are confined to his body...? Surely, my high hopes of you have faltered slightly..." Michael stated smoothly, his eyes staring deeply into Axolius's.

"You know quite a bit of me, but, since you have declared that I am weak, well...my name shall remain unknown until I justify who you are dealing with.." Michael replied calmly as he maintained his stance.

"Now, I hope that you have every intention of killing me, if, that is, you have decided to do so. What has started, will not be stopped, until someone dies..."

A mighty black sword floated above Michael as it lit ablaze. Its heat melted a few nearby trees...

@The Regal Rper

At the demons comment Axolius chuckled. "The Mage appears weak, but that is because he is far too gentle, a mere boy could not contain me as he does. Control alone is not enough to contain power, with great power there must be a strong host to maintain that power. TO make sure is under control, in check I'm sure your master, whoever you work for knows this greatly."

"Release me!" Ginti's voice echoed in Axolius thoughts. "In due time boy. You've had your time, let me have mine. It's been centuries since I last had a good fight" Axolius flicked his wrist and bones popped much to his satisfaction. "And I plan to enjoy this. You" he said his eyes looking over to the crow. "If you want to prove to me you're worthy of vaporizing then fight, if not leave. A fight is a fight, and you cannot get in my way."

"Now then" Axolius stated getting into position. And as he did so chains around his body began to form. Chains that loosened only slightly which in turn made him relax his position. Rotating his neck he sighed a breath of relief. "Much better, now then demon" he smiled revealing sharp teeth. "Come at me."

@Hisan @Dark Child

@Dark Child[/URL]
I grit my teeth in frustration, everything in the nearby vicinity seems to freeze, everything reaching a sub-zero temperature, the rain freezing as it gets close enough. "Do not call me a crow, I didn't come here to fight, i was looking for a job. Insults get nobody anywhere, fighting would just waste our strength, I'm sure a demon like you would have the experience to know that. And from the way you are speaking, i am assuming you aren't the same person as before, some sort of possession maybe?"

Michael Michaelis

Michael softly commanded the sword which floated quickly in his hand. He held it's hilt firmly, before pointing it to the direction of the demon.

A single continuous burst of light blasted from the tip, aiming it's way at Axolius.

"Woman, slave, if you value your pitiful lives, I suggest you should leave.." Michael stated, his gaze never faltered from his interest. He no longer held the smile which he had maintained.

"Let me see what exactly you can do...surely, boasting such a great aura comes with great tactics. Entice me with your skills..." Michael summoned a thousand blades which suddenly ignited, before they all flew menacingly towards the demon...

@Hisan @Trust

Remi walked around the city after his piano performance. The venue he had played at was glamorus but Remi preferred the dark city.

He sneezed due to the cold air and hugged himself.

"I should have brought a thicker jacket" he said silently to himself. Thinking back he had just grabbed a light jacket to escape his manager who had been pestering him to go back home.

@Aanyone

(Oh man, have Remi walk in on this fight that'll be great @Hisan @Dark Child @Trust

Axolius didn't move, not even when the first blade came at him, then in a flash it happened. All blades pierced Ginti's body which made Axolius wince with intense pain in the face of his enemies, each hitting his body and causing it to twist in almost inhumane manners till finally the blades stopped and Ginti's body dropped to the ground; lifeless. Axolius coughed weakly, blood spluttering from his mouth.

I look at my nails, thinking about the masked guy and why he was acting so nice earlier, i shift forms again and become a relatively small girl with white hair and (a recurring feature) blue and green eyes @Hisan @The Regal Rper @ Dark child

Michael Michaelis

The swords dispatched from the body mercilessly, as all thousand swords were bathed in blood. Michael glared at the body which fell from the impact, as Axolius coughed, his blood smothering his face.

Commanding the swords, they flew in mid air, awaiting their next task.

Michael glanced at the pitiful frame, with not a trace of guilt or regret. He watched as the demon writhed in pain within the body.

"Get, up! My swords have yet to do some damage. If it is you are trying to create some comedic act, then I suggest you stop. I'm not enticed..." his face was firm, his now flaming eyes showed no mercy.

"I warn you, get up! How pitiful..." his swords pointed towards the direction of the demon once more..

(Oh yea, that would be awesome if he did join lol)​

Another cough came from Axolius once more despite his pitiful frame and state though he seemed to look the demon right in the eye with the utmost confidence. "Demon," Another hacking cough. "I never play in a fight." Another painful cough came once more as the body shook with pain.

@Dark Child

Michael Michaelis

"Then, Get up. My interest will fall short.. unless it is that you have come to the realization of your actions? Is it mercy that you require subtly?" Michael questioned, as he placed a finger on his chin. He didn't like this one bit. Here, he thought, he would have been able to see a tremendous fight...

Remi walked into what he thought was a fight. Remi was almost blind so it was difficult to tell. The city was dark and dangerous... Who knew what was going on in this messed up city.

"Gentleman please..." he said pulling out a cross necklace. "Theres no need for violence is there?" he asked calmly with a smile. His smile was charming but underneath, was a cold demeanor.

@Hisan @Trust

SKUsagi said:
Remi walked into what he thought was a fight. Remi was almost blind so it was difficult to tell. The city was dark and dangerous... Who knew what was going on in this messed up city.
"Gentleman please..." he said pulling out a cross necklace. "Theres no need for violence is there?" he asked calmly with a smile. His smile was charming but underneath, was a cold demeanor.

@Hisan @Trust
In a smooth movement Misery had drawn an arrow and had it at the ready. "Who're you." He said in a very threatening voice.

Hearing the boy appear was only but another nuisance to Axolius but it was about time he stopped messing around. "Mercy? Oh my lad, no no. That is funny though" another sputtered cough. "Mercy" Axolius mused as though the word were foreign.

"Like I said, I never play in battle."

In that one instant the demon felt a presence behind him. When Michael turned he saw another Axolius standing there, but when he looked back to where the broken one had just been he saw a dummy made of logs and broken leaves. Which quite frankly explained how Ginti's body had been able to twist so strangely without hearing a single snap.

But then Axolius did it, snap, the sound of two fingers clicking together and making such a sound was like a roaring waterfall, and before Michael realized what had just happened, several of the very swords he had used on his enemy, now turned on him and the very ground became a chasm that no hugged the demon's legs tightly, threatening to break both without hesitation.

Axolius wasn't smiling. His face was calm and stringent. "Like I said demon" both the broken Axolius and original said in unison. "I. Never. Play." Then in an instant the swords fired at their target.

@SKUsagi @Dark Child

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back