• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)City of Shadows...(Accepting)

What Part Do You Play?

• Gralance Gang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hexlair Gang

• Delayaran Gang

• Slave

• Nuetral

• Other

• Eildor

• Total voters
@NekoQueen49

The small peck seemed to ignite a whole chain of sparks in her as she did something completely out of character and totally by instinct. She pulled him in one swift tug, pressing her lips to his in a longer, harder kiss before pulling back with an excited yet embarrassed look in her eyes. "...i donMt know how to kiss properly... So you'll have to teach me.."

Alfons' smile only grew at her request. How could one person look so cute? Her golden eyes enraptured him, keeping him in his place. "I guess I will. Well, the key is practice, as with anything. Do you want to dare to go farther than a simple peck, dear?" How it excited him to be able to use such pet names. Perhaps it made it all the more real.

@Dominaiscna

@NekoQueen49

She didn't understand what it was about him that made her feel so... Safe... And alive? Was it the excited glimmer in those emerald eyes of his? His captivating smile? Or the very words he uttered, ones that were said in such a way that she hoped would only ever be said for her and her alone. Maybe it was his pet names... They were embarassing to be called...but they were nice. They made him seem ever closer to her, more affectionate.. At his question, she answered hesitantly with "what is this... Farther you speak of, Al?". Her eyes looked down, as if slightly embarrassed at the words she spoke.

"Tongue," Alfons said bluntly, his smile turning into a grin. "Unless you're not ready for it," he continued sincerely without meaning to sound demeaning. Even if it might have on accident. The last thing he wanted to do was to push her into something she wasn't ready for.

@Dominaiscna

(I'll probably join in if someone uses magic, (magic sensing powers for the win) if that's okay)

"Tongue..." She seemed to be confused for a second as her eyes narrowe at his words before realization her and her eyes widened something like shock...yet there was a hint of curiosity in her golden eyes as she looked up at him. "You... Mean that?" Contemplating for another second, she finally said in a barely audible voice, gazing down as if the floor was suddnly very interesting.. I dont think... That i'd mind it if.. It's you... I just don't know how.."

Ginti still did not reply. His skin had now turned completely a sickly periwinkle color with hints of grey in the mixture of his new skin tone. Both his eyes were still closed and he seemed to be waiting still. It was as though he was waiting for the one that had caused his strange transformation to speak before moving, regardless though Misery was ignored.

@Hisan @Dark Child

@Trust (My character is releasing a boat load of magic and supernatural energy at this point, I'd say if you wanted to join this would be the best time)

Chuckling slightly, Alfons spoke again. "It's okay, Del, it was just a tease." No it wasn't, he thought. But that was alright. That could always wait until later. Breaking away from the newfound romance between him and his second, he realized that there were still things to be done before the day ended. They still needed to scry and then complete that doctor's task. "We still have work to do," he reminded softly.

@Dominaiscna

Misery decided to pay the actual Ginti a visit. He put his hand on the still mans shoulder and went deep into the man subconscious. There he saw the actual Ginti floating. "Ginti!" Misery yelled.

@The Regal Rper

@Trust (misery is releasing a lot of dark energy so that works.)

I suddenly began shaking, it was as if someone was releasing enough energy to cause an earthquake, obviously none of the civilians reacted but i began to move towards the source, i moved into a small alleyway, transformed into a hawk to avoid the crowds, and flew to where the magic had been coming from. Rather than introduce myself, i landed nearby, hoping that they didn't notice me.

It appeared to be that singer from earlier, now that i was close enough, using my precision eyesight, i noticed head and eyes that seemed to be faintly glowing, the other two was a masked stranger and the one that had been releasing the energy @Hisan @The Regal Rper (love soul eater btw) @Dark Child

Snap the sound echoed throughout the entirety of Ginti;'s subconsciousness and Misery was forced out. As he left Ginti's head the voice he'd heard so many times before said: No visitors aloud!

@Hisan @Trust (Thanks, Blackstar's always been one of my favs)

"Well at least I got the seed planted in there." I smirk and a crow flew past @Trust and landed on my shoulder. He lightly pecked at my ear. "Excuse me eavesdropper do you mind stepping out of the shadows?" I ask as you feel something cold and metallic slither up your leg.

Hisan said:
"Well at least I got the seed planted in there." I smirk and a crow flew past @Trust and landed on my shoulder. He lightly pecked at my ear. "Excuse me eavesdropper do you mind stepping out of the shadows?" I ask as you feel something cold and metallic slither up your leg.
I risk a glance down to see whats on my leg. "Me? I-i mean CAW! I mean SCREECH!"

Trust said:
I risk a glance down to see whats on my leg. "Me? I-i mean CAW! I mean SCREECH!"
"Cute, but not convincing." I say as the chain on your leg tightens and lifts you up ten feet in the air. It slowly brings you over towards me. "Hello dearest." I say

I try flapping away for a moment before realising the chain is too heavy, i return ro my normal form instead. "Are you going to... Kill me? Because i will have you know, i am highly respected among the gangs!" "Please buy the bluff, nobody trusts a mercenary these days.." I look around with a slightly panicked expression @Hisan

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't like mercenaries.... I don't kill without reason and unfortunately being a mercenary is a good reason in my book. I think I'll keep you alive however, because I've never met a shapeshifter." I say curious of what you actually look like

Hisan said:
"I don't like mercenaries.... I don't kill without reason and unfortunately being a mercenary is a good reason in my book. I think I'll keep you alive however, because I've never met a shapeshifter." I say curious of what you actually look like
"A-actually look like..? Anyway... Speaking of mercenaries, i need a job, any of you... Need help with something?" I say, trying to change the subject, my eyes flickering left and right

Trust said:
"A-actually look like..? Anyway... Speaking of mercenaries, i need a job, any of you... Need help with something?" I say, trying to change the subject, my eyes flickering left and right
"No, now change back to your human state or I will fuck up your mind beyond repair and I don't like doing that trust me. So will 'please' help your decision."

I change into a somewhat tall girl with light blonde coloured hair cutting down just below my shoulders, along with one blue eye and one green eye. "Now, now. No need to get angry... Also do you mind loosening this chain?" I motion to the chain wrapped around my ankle "it kinda hurts..." @Hisan

I'm in shock of how buetiful you are. "R-Right I apologize mylady." I say as the chain carefully puts you down. I help you up.

Hisan said:
I'm in shock of how buetiful you are. "R-Right I apologize mylady." I say as the chain carefully puts you down. I help you up.
"Milady? A few moments ago you were threatening me..." I mumble, fairly happy that I didn't end up dead. I take your hand and pull myself up. "Thanks"

Michael Michaelis

An interesting turn of events unraveled before the demon's eyes. He could hear it...the beating of his heart. Its pace increased as he could sense his alter persona's aura.

'Hmm....quite interesting...'

"Well, how fortunate....being able to meet this persona of yours. I believe I have all right to give you a grand welcome. However, it is not suitable here."

Michael then saw as the Magi stood still on his feet, as if awaiting something. Glancing at the other young man who seemimgly took interest to an interesting creature. A crow..

"Well well....I believe we all should settle our little affairs somewhere much more appropriate. If you all are powerful enough, then you should be able to find me." With a smirk, he vanished into thin air.

Michael chose the most appropriate spot. He chose the dark forest which was located far from the city.

"Yes...the perfect location..." Crimsom eyes burned with anticipation..

@Hisan @Trust (I had an exam today guys...sorry for the late reply! >.> )

Hisan said:
"No problem. Are you cold?" I say as I offer my cloak to you seeing how it's raining outside.
"Huh? I don't really get cold, I'm used to it because i usually use ice magic" i mumble, blushing a tiny bit at being offered something. "The most i'm usually offered is a kick on the back as i walk away after a job..." I think to myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back