• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)City of Shadows...(Accepting)

What Part Do You Play?

• Gralance Gang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hexlair Gang

• Delayaran Gang

• Slave

• Nuetral

• Other

• Eildor

• Total voters
"My intent" Ginti stated, taking a step towards the demon. "Was to ask Misery here about an Alfons and a Mr.Hyde. The names came up earlier today and they seemed to be discussing him, I don't play favorites in whatever war is going on here nor do I intend to be part of this game you are playing here but..." the slight glint in the demon's eyes caught Ginti's attention briefly cutting him off.

"But
..." he continued, "I simply thought I'd come here and gather information myself. Now then...sir" Ginti said as gently as he could force himself to speak towards the demon. "May I ask how this," his eyes glanced around the stage. "Concert of yours went, that is if that is what you want to call it" he said the last bit in a more audible tone towards the man before him rather than so Misery could not hear.

A small jolt of pain ran through Ginti's back then traveled through the rest of his body. "Not as calm as you usually are today, now are you Ginti?" the voice within his head taunted, but to this the magi remained focus on the demon before him.

@Dark Child

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Michaelis

Michael smiled slightly, his eyes bore into the magician's.

"So you are familiar with this young man? I see. The performance....I would call it quite spectacular.." Michael replied softly. He was certainly unfazed by the subtle supernatural negative aura which was radiating from the man.

"Well then..."

Michael stepped an inch closer, a smirk curved on his lips. He then took another step before placing both gloved hands on the magi's shoulders then positioned his lips close to his ear.

"Are you afraid of me? I can sense fear within you..."

@The Regal Rper

When those words registered within Ginti's head, the strangest thing happened.

At first nothing. He simply stepped back and stared in what looked like the most confounding levels of shock as if having the truth revealed, but then slowly and gradually. That shock, turned into a smile. A smile that grew with a chuckle, than a snort before finally Ginti started laughing.

He laughed and he laughed and he laughed, so hard to the point tears began forming in his eyes and he actually had to summon a seat to sit on. Finally when he was done laughing, he got up. Still chuckling here and there but mostly simmered down, Ginti wiped away the tears then readjusted his glasses before looking at the solemn look on the demon's face.

"Whew" he said placing both hands on his hips as if he'd ran a marathon. "That...hehe, that was good." He stated wagging a playful finger, which also caused his seat to disappear as he shook it at the demon now back to his cheery mood.

"That was hilarious" Ginti stated with amusement.

"That was hilarious" the voice thought sincerity.

@Dark Child

@NekoQueen49

Delilah only shook her head, unable to lift her face from the blush that dusted her cheeks. Her face flushed more from the thoughts of beautiful falling white and pink petals to the recesses of a dark bedroom to spending nights by candle light, scheming, enchanting, doing whatever...together. Her grip tightened on his shirt as she was swarmed by fantasies, imaginations and dreams till she suddenly pushed him back slightly, face hidden by a curtain of fringe. Her hands remained gripping his shirt as she slowly looked up at him, eyes filled with something unknown. "Alfons..." She murmured his name, her breathing eratic. She needed to try something, needed to confirm something, "kiss me."

Michael Michaelis

Michael stared curiously at the man who then suddenly burst into laughter. The voice echoed rather loudly, and he glanced at the side, hoping that the foolish man had not brought anyone's attention to the scene.

"Have I said something funny?" Michael asked, before his lips curved into a small smirk. His little magic tricks were quite amusing and interesting.

"Being able to summon a chair...quite something indeed. You would most certainly do well in a Magic show. But perhaps, I should remind you of the presence which stands before you." In an instant, Michael's eyes changed to a deeper and brighter shade of red. It became crimson.

@The Regal Rper

Red spread across his pale face at her request. Why did she ask that all of a sudden? ...Was he scared? It was certainly not his first kiss, but it felt that way to him. His green eyes lowered down to her lips, pursed slightly in anticipation. A soft pink, they certainly were tantalizing. And why shouldn't he kiss Delilah?

Perhaps because that would a whole new turning point in their previously strictly business relationship. But then, he thought, it hasn't always truly been strictly business. More than anyone else, Alfons valued her friendship and advice above everyone. He certainly didn't want to lose her.

Feeling his heart pounding in his chest, Alfons realized she was still waiting for his answer. Deciding to banish all thoughts and follow his instincts, Alfons leaned in closer. His pale white lips brushed against her petal pink ones. Finding that was alright, he leaned in deeper, holding her chin to tilt her face towards him.

@Dominaiscna

As if on cue Ginti's fell to his knees instantly biting back a small yelp of pain from his back. "NRG! What are you doing?!" he said in a whispered shout under his breath.

"Let me handle this."

"I refuse to give you that opportunity!"

"I never said I was asking."

And just like that the pain doubled. "NRGG!" looking up at the demon Ginti managed to force himself to stand only to glare at the smiling demon. "Look, you don't know what you're doing. Any other alternate world and I'd love to fight you but what you're' doing is foolish" The smile on the demon's face only enraged Ginti and before he knew it his consciousness was beginning to slip rapidly. "Do not be a fool listen to me!" he tried shouting but it came out as only mumbles before he fell to his knees right before the demon, only managing to see that same smile. "Idiot..." he managed before passing out and collapsing right at the demon's perfectly well polished shoes. @Dark Child

(Nice shoes by the way)

@NekoQueen49

In those deathly seconds when he stayed still, her heart had started to sink slowly in her chest. Did he not want to? How could she ask something of him? Why would he ever do such a thing? Was everything just her imagination? She searched his eyes, trying to find her answers, his thoughts, her reasons, but all stopped when she suddenly realized he was leaning closer. Her eyes started to flutter closed on instinct as she felt him draw nearer, closer to her.

That was when she started panicking. She'd never had her first kiss before. Surviving had always been her top priority..not love. She didn't know anything about kissing or any physical demontrations of affections past embracing. What was she to do?

All thoughts escaped her and her mind was stilled when she felt his warm lips press against hers. First hesitantly, then more sure and confident. She just let her instincts take control in those dizzying moments. Gripping his shirt tighter, she returned his kiss gently.

Julain Weigl

Weigl sat on a chair near him and stayed quiet for awhile,"Ginti! I'm bored" Weigl shouted out.Weigl stood up from the chair and started running around it

Michael Michaelis

Michael looked at the man who was acting strange. He observed him intently, realizing that the man was having an internal battle within himself.

'Could it be....' as he had said this, the man collapsed at his feet, close to his boots. He stared at him for the longest while before he arrived at his own conclusion.

'So, it would seem that he has similar circumstances like the young man I had met at the diner. How you unfortunate. Another psycho.' He sighed to himself, wondering just how long the man intended to remain at his feet.

"I would not suggest this act to be the most brilliant. Collapsing at a demon's feet...? If your alter persona is trying to take over your pathetic frame, then allow it." Michael stated smoothly, as his smirk slowly developed into a smile, staring at the magician with a certain interest. He licked his lips slowly...

He was anticipating the other's next motive....

@The Regal Rper

As Ginti's unconscious form lay there everything went silent. A few seconds passed and nothing happened. It kinda looked like he really hadp assed out for a second there, that is till they all heard a Th-Thump.

One could only wonder what that sound was but if Michael was true to his demon ways well then he'd probably heard it enough times to know what it was they were hearing; it was a heart beat.

Th-THump

Ginti's body twitched, and then quite suddenly his body began to glow. Th-Thump tje pounding in his chest grew louder, and each time his heart beat loudly for any and all to hear the magi's body also in timely order twitched to the sound as well. As if he was being restored or coming back to life.

Seconds passed but they seemed like an eternity, as Ginti's skin changed color going from white to a pale blue, as his skin color changed Ginti began to rise his body twitching faster as the heart beat picked up till finally he stopped twitching and his heart sounded like it had stopped beating. as he stood erect like a soldier.

Ginti didn't move, his body now completely changed in color the magi was silent, both eyes closed behind his glasses, no one said a word. In fact, it seemed like whatever had happened, was now waiting.

@Dark Child

"I think we should at least take this outside." I say as I point to the crowd of celebrities then to the crowd of people. "Or are you going to continue be an asshole?" I say to the human sized smurf.

@The Regal Rper

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Isis

Isis looked at him

"You gave me two names... "

She said, snapping her fingers, trying to remember the names.​
"I did? I believe I called you Isis." Hyde said confused.

His heart fluttered when Delilah returned in kind. Alfons couldn't help the feelings that rose up inside of him. He hadn't ever felt this way before. His hand reached around to the small of her back to pull her in closer. He felt this way and yet it was just a simple kiss. Alfons almost couldn't believe it. He wanted to deepen it but he didn't know if that was alright. After all, Alfons didn't know how much experience Delilah had and what she was comfortable with...

@Dominaiscna

@NekoQueen49

Delilah too wished to wished to deepen the kiss and explore the warm feelings that were bubbling within her. The feeling of his arms around her, of his warmth enveloping her, of his soft lips on hers... Felt so right... Yet she felt that she was doing something wrong... How Was she going to make him feel the way he made her feel with one light kiss when she didn't think she could do it properly...

Pulling back slightly, her eyes fluttered open to search for his. Her face was tainted in many shades of red, her breathing was erratic and her lips were a darker shade of pink from his kiss.

"I'm sorry..." She said, biting her lip slightly, "i'm not good at... Any of this..."

Alfons couldn't help but smile. Her embarrassment was so adorable.

Too bad the real world called for him once again in the form of Jekyl/Hyde. Unwillingly, his eyes went from Delilah to the man that caught his attention. "I thought you had left," Alfons said honestly. "We'll get your job done, so leave."

@Hisan @Dominaiscna

@Hisan @NekoQueen49

Delilah said nothing to this. Her mind was too busy trying to alm her drumming heart and the blushes on her cheeks that were only getting redder. Trying to draw her attention away from the tingling sensation on her lips, she looked just in time to see Hyde jump out the window and hear his encouraging words then to Alfons who had turned his attention back to her, much to her pleasure and embarrassment.

@NekoQueen49

Her eyes widened slightly at the thoughts his words brought. "...your girlfriend...?" The word sound foreign to her, something she had never used and had never been called... Alfon's girlfriend.. There was something in her eyes that seemed to light up as she thought i...really really like that... "Would you accept such a lil ol witch such as me?" She said after a while, the hint of a tease and a smile on her rosy lips.

"Heh," Alfons chuckled, leaning closer into her. "My dear, it would be my pleasure." His lips curved into a smile as he gave her another small peck. Electricity sparked around his face, delighting him.

@Dominaiscna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back