• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern D A R K [STILL ACCEPTING]

The Face claim doesn't have to be representative of the powers. It's just so we know what they look like. I don't have any suggestions, but maybe you could do an actor you like or a model
Oh ok good to know XD I’ll see what I can do thank for the heads up although I do hope my boy isn’t too op so far...

Oh ok good to know XD I’ll see what I can do thank for the heads up although I do hope my boy isn’t too op so far...
I haven't gotten a chance to check CS's yet this week, but if I have any concerns about sheets, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Are faceclaims required in general? I usually write descriptions because using images for my characters that aren't my own artwork makes me high-key uncomfortable.
I'd prefer that you used a face claim, but if you'd rather do descriptions... I guess it's alright, but I wanna think on that

Are faceclaims required in general? I usually write descriptions because using images for my characters that aren't my own artwork makes me high-key uncomfortable.
I can understand the feeling I have that issue with realistic FCs... I feel uncomfortable with like.. the real faces...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back