What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cute Romance

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Historical, Horror, LGTBQ, Magical, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers

SilverRose

Sweetheart
Hi I love romance as you can probably tell and I love romance of almost all things. From fantasy to real life I have some plot ideas that we will plan out if you decide to be with my but I'll give you the ideas.

Pregnant woman and friendly stranger - I really want to do this idea I would be the pregnant woman she just found out she was a month pregnant and her boyfriend just kicked her out because he hates children. Now she needs help from a stranger to get her through this.

Stockholm Syndrome - i really want to do this one as well I will be very very excited

College professor and student - this one is very basic but I love the idea of forbidden loves

Any fantasy creature x any fantasy creature - fantasy is very wonderful and I love fantasy in those worlds.

I am very excited to hear from you!

Last edited:

Queen Beast

Magic Eight Ball
Stockholm and fantasy creature sounds fun. I have an OC who is a giant shapeshifting monster. She's pretty sadistic. Message me if you wanna discuss details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)