• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Original Idea belongs to The Black Knight The Black Knight , I've been given permission to revive this

Co DM's: yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy

Overall Concept: Because we had plot proposals from futuristic to medieval, I decided to pitch a high fantasy concept. High Fantasy is the category we see mainly in Final Fantasy where all the genres are incorporated into its own fantasy world alien to our own.

Plot: There are four major gods: Life, Technology, Order, and Death. A feud has developed among them, creating a fissure in their relationship. The gods used to be at peace with one another until something happened, and now they are on ill-terms, creeping the world of Ultima toward a divine world war. Gods have already begun violating each other’s’ borders. The creatures of Death have begun sprouting from the Void into the realm of Life. Technology has granted too much power to the children of Life to the point they feel empowered to be stronger than the gods. Death has become gluttonous and no longer chooses to be regulated by laws. Death has begun ravaging the planet at every opportunity. Order has remained neutral, choosing not to take sides for doing so he fears would only worsen things.

Each god has a hand on the chess board, influencing the beings of Ultima, causing them to war in their stead until one god is dominant over the other. At current, Technology is prevailing with Death sheathed at his hip. Life is dwindling with only limited support from Order who only aids her enough to sustain her.

Minor gods, goddesses, and god-like creatures have tried to speak to the major gods and get them to make up and compromise. Celestial Summits were created to give the gods and godlings an open forum to present issues that need resolution. The resolutions that have come from the summits have not been ideal due to Technology’s and Death’s alliance; and Order’s noncommitment. The major gods are no longer thinking about Life. They are instead thinking about expansion, spreading more technology, destruction, and death. While Order and Death never saw eye-to-eye, Death has convinced Order that he is a necessary evil and Order’s restrictions on Death have loosened. Life, as well as the minor gods, have lost their voice, and the inhabitants of Ultima are paying for it.

A group of minor gods have begun having secret meetings. There have been whispers of rebellion and talks of breaking the divine laws since The Duo (Technology and Death) have already done so. Majority of the minor gods were divided, sitting in the stands of their favorite major god and fighting for their dominance. The minor gods supporting all Life on Ultima have come together in secret. They have stolen powers from Technology, Life, Death, and Order and merged them together. The power of Life granted the beings existence, turning them into a creature unlike any that had ever been created by Life herself. Having a balance of all the gods’ powers with a few unique additional powers from the minor gods themselves, the minor gods hoped they had created the ultimate warriors to push back Technology’s and Death’s forces and restore Order’s faith in humanity. These beings were called, Tenyo ( “Godsend or God’s gift” in Japanese because this wouldn’t be an anime without a Japanese name).

Ultima – Planet Concept Draft: On Ultima, there exist various creatures and races. They are all children of Life, the goddess who have brought them into existence. Ultima has various biomes from arctic to desert wastes. It has vast oceans, and magical forests. Orbiting around the planet are four moons: a white one, red one, blue one, and purple one. It is believed that the combined powers of the major gods created Ultima, but the one god who has always existed was Order.

Technology: Due to the Technology god, the highest level of technology are mechas. The children of Life lack the resources to escape Ultima’s orbit, but are capable of touching the boundaries of space. Space is often theorized to be an illusion created by the gods to showcase their power. It is something the children will always strive to touch but will be unable to.

Magic: There is no good or bad magic. Like a weapon, it is how the person wields it. Practitioners of magic only have the power to create a pact with a minor god in order to use it. Unless, they are a Tenyo, of course. The Children of Life are naturally unable to produce magic due to Order not permitting them to possess such power. Order believes that magic is too great of a power to trust in the children’s hands. Regardless, the children have gotten around Order in their hunger for power making pacts with minor gods who represent either Life, Order, Technology, or Death. A child of Life is unable to bond directly with a major god or even accept power from a major god without being destroyed.

Magitech: The combination of technology and magic has allowed for the children to create weapons so great that they rival minor gods, but have yet to rival the major gods. However, the children are developing such devices in secret. It is Death’s closely guarded secret.

Civilization: There are various civilizations. All of the living creations are called Children of Life. The Children of Life have various forms for Life is an artist. She loves creating new things and has made various types of humans, beasts, and humanoids called demi-humans. All non-humans, and non-beasts are called demi-humans. While beasts either quadrupedal or anthropomorphic are straight up called beasts. Dominant groups have created nations, towns, villages, and tribes.

Religion: The religions are based on the four gods. Despite Life not having much of a voice among the other gods, she is dominantly worshiped on Ultima with Technology being second, Order third, and Death last.

Character Creation Overview: Players will be allowed to make any kind of creature they want. Players can also create a Tenyo (which also can look like anything). While Tenyo were created with good intentions, they all have freewill and could just as easily use their powers for evil. Players are allowed to make as many NPCs/Supporting characters as they want to add to the story or to their own character’s story. However, do not do so if you find yourself role playing with yourself more than others. The intention is for you to role play with others. Tenyo players will have spell/power/technique categories for each of the four gods they were composed from with two additional utility abilities from the minor gods that created them. You will be required to have a name for your minor god makers. Those who do not wish to make a Tenyo can play a normal Child of Life who has a pact with a minor god. That is the only way they will be able to use magic.

Minor God Example. They can also be chibi humanoids.
In-Game Plot: There will be a war brewing between nations. I expect some of you to be mercenaries or sellswords making a living taking whatever job you can. Those who are good will have their minor gods traveling with them as kawaii creature things, guiding them to their fated destination whether to stop an Army of Death from torching a village or who knows. It’ll be whatever we make. Every decision they make will overall be a deed large enough to affect the world overtime.

Minor Gods: Tenyo have minor gods bonded with them automatically. If they don’t have a positive relationship with their minor god, while they may be able to use 80% of their power, they won’t be able to use 100% of it. The minor gods who created the Tenyo created them to help them try and regulate the major gods. If you have a character who doesn’t care or who is against this, then they will not have a good relationship with their minor god and therefore, cannot use 100% of their potential. This is just a fyi and to give you more story for your character to work with.

I am interested, still I don’t quite understand about what Tenyo really is. Are they like artificially created organism with born magic? Or robot or something, since they are not born naturally from Life?

I am interested, still I don’t quite understand about what Tenyo really is. Are they like artificially created organism with born magic? Or robot or something, since they are not born naturally from Life?
A Tenyo is a sort of android-esque thing! They can be robotic-looking or even human-looking! Anything artificial, really!

Sounds like something I might wanna give a shot.

Any idea on what kind of overall goal the player characters might start with,or why/if they'll be a group?

Sounds like something I might wanna give a shot.

Any idea on what kind of overall goal the player characters might start with,or why/if they'll be a group?
For now it's still in development, It's almost sandbox-like right now, but if anyone wants to DM me about having seperate arcs for your characters, that'd be great, as for why they'll be a group, we can also discuss that when I get the OOC up

I'd like to hear an opinion from everyone on that actually, Who wants a discord, and Who wants an OOC thread?

I'd go with OOC thread. I sometimes have trouble with real time chat clients on my device.

Last edited:
That would actually be pretty nice if you don’t mind linking them.

This is a link for anyone who’d like to reference the old thread!

There are (formerly) approved CSes you can find at the bottom of the introductory post in there that can show you what a character will sort of look like!

This will not be our OOC thread!

Any further questions about characters please ask! Tropes are very welcome here, considering its an anime-esque rp!

We are also accepting any ideas you may have! We want this to be as fun and as flexible as possible!

Hey, are you going to want characters in the OOC thread or will there be a character thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back