• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

Shuffle stopped and paused, craning her neck to try and see around the shield. “Is Asta in there?”

Asta looked over. “Why do you ask?”

“Do you know what types of things Jerry likes?”

Asta paused. “...ah...not really...”

Emil spoke up. “She’s a treasure hunter, isn’t she? Wouldn’t she like gems?”

"Why are you trying to give Jerry something?", Adran asked. Seeing Shuffle trying to peek around the bubble, Adran moved the shield with her so she wouldn't be able to see past it.

“I need to apologize, and I think giving her something would help.”

Emil raised an eyebrow. “I take it you’re referring to the commotion we heard earlier?”

Shuffle nodded. “Yeah.”

"How...?", Adran gestured for Shuffle to continue even though she couldn't see, there had to be more to it than that if Jerry wasn't capable of getting away from Shuffle.

Adran choked back a laugh, that was probably not a good idea under the circumstances. "Oh, you did it now," the smile was audible.

“But if I apologize with a gem it should be fine. Right?”

Emil replied. “That depends on Jerry.”

Shuffle nodded and looked around for Nyah. She figured she’d been following, but she hadn’t actually checked.

Nyah had been following Shuffle, but people had finished drying off and left their dirty towels everywhere, and she decided to clean up the mess.

About that time, Veo finished washing Fia and was making her way out of the pool to dry off herself.

Shuffle, upon not seeing Nyah behind her, turned back to go find her.

Raine had washed herself by then and was dried off. She started to look for her own clothes before remembering she didn’t have any. The old wraps she’d worn before had ripped apart when she tried the badge Jerry gave her. She didn’t seem too bothered by this, simply heading back to camp.

Fia was able to dry herself off similarly to Shuffle, by just catching fire. She stayed aflame for a bit, relishing that she could do so without running out of energy after a few seconds.

"Shuffle," Veo said as she started dressing again, "Can you help Fia with her bindings, until Erina finishes her clothes?"
--------------

"Well, guys," Adran said, standing up, "I think that's enough for me." Spider girlfriend to go hang out with, and if he was honest Adran was considering bringing out the booze to add to the celebration of safety tonight.

Shuffle looked over and nodded before searching for Fia’s wraps. Once she found them, she went over to where Fia had finally stopped burning and helped get her chest wrapped up again.

—————

Emil gave a nod. “I’m inclined to agree. Let me know if it’s clear. I don’t want to be the one to go out there while the ladies are still getting dressed.”

Adran nodded and peeked around the sheet to see the remaining half-dressed women in the process of getting dressed. "ADRAN!", Veo threw a towel at the warlock's head. Definitely not clear.

Adran gave the bard a thumbs up from under the towel. Under the towel, he was probably grinning like a fool. Apparently, he liked what he saw.

"Wait till I tell Erina!", Veo warned.

"I didn't touch her," Adran protested as he pulled the towel off his head. "Course I didn't expect one of them to be topless a foot away, either, but..." He'd actually expected the only ones remaining to be just Nyah finishing whatever she was doing, not that he'd complain about the view. All three of the guys in the pool had struck pretty high with the looks of their girlfriends, it seemed.

"That's the one," Adran nodded, "Seen it on demons. It's a lot creepier on my girlfriend." He still wasn't used to hearing "My girlfriend" come out of his own mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back