• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

"Well, you have," Jerry said sharply, "And I appreciate the gesture." Curiosity got the better of her though, "What's in the bag?"
-------------------

Veo crossed her arms, "I'm sure you're fine with using bindings to support, but some of us run around a lot and that's kinda hard without a dedicated structure."

Shuffle glanced at the pouch. "Um, Nyah called it rainbow obsidian. It's not a gem, but it's pretty."

----------

"To each their own. But if I'm to make what your asking, I need to actually know about it."

Rainbow obsidian? "How did you get rainbow obsidian down here?", now Jerry was confused. Sure, there was probably lava below the surface, but it definitely wasn't close enough to the surface for obsidian to form here, wasn't it?

-----------------
"Um," Veo realized she hadn't thought that far ahead, glancing around. "Fine, but let's go inside first," she pointed at Erina's tent and started walking.

"I asked Nyah to summon it for me. I wanted to get you a real gem, but she said that would take hours and I didn't want this to wait that long."

----------

Erina raised an eyebrow before following after her.

Now Jerry was just confused enough that she wanted answers more than she wanted to be separated from Shuffle at the moment. "And why did you want to get me a gem, again?"
---------------------------

Once the two were in Erina's tent, Veo dropped the flap closed and sat down on the bed. "Not gonna flash half the party just to teach you," she shook her head.

Around that time, Adran, Asta, and Emil were returning from the pools, chatting amongst themselves like they'd been before. Joanne smacked Adran again, assuming he'd done something. "Ow! gods, woman I didn't even do anything!"

"You are always doing something," Joanne replied, glancing at the other two, "Are you two involved?"

"To apologize. And to show that I really mean it."

----------

"Ah, right. I forget others are concerned about that." Erina gave a nod.

Asta and Emil quickly shook their heads. "No."

Well, Shuffle had a skewed idea of how to show sincerity, but she was trying. "Thanks, I guess?" She reached out with one of her hands to pat Shuffle on the shoulder.

---------------
Joanne narrowed here eyes at the hasty response, but turned and walked away.

"Can I go one day without losing brain cells to something besides alcohol?", Adran grumbled, rubbing the sore spot on his head.

Shuffle gave a small smile. "So...we're good?"

---------

Emil let out a sigh. "It seems you have a reputation."

"You touch my tail again and I'm going to break your horns off, but yes," Jerry nodded.

-------------------

"It's not unearned," Adran shook his head, "I'm gonna go get the booze, you guys want anything?"

Shuffle shrank back at that threat and nodded. "R-right."

----------

Emil glanced at him. "I don't suppose you have wine?"

Asta shook his head. "I don't drink. Or I haven't, anyway."

"Good," Jerry smiled and gave Shuffle another pat on the shoulder, "Go play with Fia and Nyah."

---------------------
"I might, actually, Adran through for a moment, "Yeah, actually, I remember finding a few bottles in the bag of holding when I was with Erina." He smirked at Asta's response to the question of drink, "Well, guess that's gonna change soon." He headed towards the tent he shared with Erina to retrieve his stash of what he judged to be the better of the goblin ale, pausing halfway in the tent entrance to find Veo and Erina in the middle of their discussion, and getting one of Veo's bottles thrown at his head as he ducked back out. "Dammit, again?"

Shuffle nodded again and turned to scurry off, leaving the pouch of obsidian with Jerry.

----------

Emil raised an eyebrow as Adran was rejected from his own tent. "What happened?"

Erina just giggled and continued her inspection of the garment in her hand.

"Veo just kicked me out of my own damn tent," Adran brushed himself off and picked the glass out of his hair, "Twice today, I think I'm safe and I find her topless."

"You need to talk to your man," Veo complained, "That's the second time today."

Emil blinked. "Why would she- Actually, I should probably just ask her when she finishes....whatever she's doing in there."

Erina glanced at Veo. "Well, I can't say I blame him. But I will have a word with him about it."

Adran shrugged, "i don't know." Looks like he'd have to get what he'd left in the bag of holding, and that meant he had to find Jerry.

"And what's that supposed to mean?", Veo demanded.

"I'm just saying you have an attractive body and it's nice to look at. No need to get defensive." Erina smiled at her. "I mean it as a compliment."

"Hmmph!", Veo crossed her arms over her chest, she wasn't quite sure how she felt about hearing that from another woman. "I'm taken."

"Right, right." Erina kept smiling as she returned to her examination. "I won't try anything if that's what you're concerned about."

"I can see why Jerry's so hostile when people look at her," Veo grumbled.

-------------------------
Jerry seemed a bit more amiccable than she'd been a bit ago, counting rainbow rocks, she pretty much just handed Adran the bag when he asked instead of threatening him for once, and Adran knew better than to question that by now. "Alrighty," he fished out and uncorked a bottle as he got back to the guys.

"If you intend to get-"

"Joanne, we're in the safest place we can find down here, relax."

Erina giggled. "The bashful look is cute on you." After a little longer, she handed the bra back. "I think I see how this works now."

----------

Niudisa spoke up. "He's actually right. This is even safer than the grove since it doesn't rely on talismans."

"Thank you," Veo snatched her garment back and hastily re-dressed herself, exiting the tent in a hurry.

------------
Joanne scowled at the fairy, but she had a point. "At least set up the talismans for a barrier."

"Fine," Adran shrugged.

Erina watched her go before resting a hand on her cheek. “I hope I haven’t offended her too badly...”

—————

Niudisa looked to Adran. “Good luck to you there. At least it shouldn’t take long.”

"Eh," Adran shrugged, "Just putting pendants around, the hard part's gonna be getting them." He looked at his tent flap opening and saw Veo exiting red-faced and in a hurry and then rushing into her own tent. "Emil."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back