• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

Joanne tried to figure out how to phrase that one as well, "I have watched Beri go from completely calm to a state of such empowered rage that he almost singlehandedly slaughtered the dragon which clings to Jerry. Perhaps you should seek from him how to control something your rage so it does not control you."

Last edited:
“Hm.... Very well. Where is he? If this is an issue, I’d best get it under control as soon as I can.”

“Right.” Asta looked at the hedge. “I suppose my patrolling isn’t really really needed at this point anyway.”

Joanne glanced back at the hedge as well, "You, Shuffle, and Fia are the only ones that can tangle with airborne threats," she offered, "But if you fear what your rage will do you should go seek the leopard."

Hearing the rushing wind and thinking there was something in the air trying to kill them now, Adran aimed skyward until he realized what was up there and lowered his bow. "Hide the rogue, the chimera's coming!"

Asta found a clear spot to touch down before looking at Adran. “I’m not an enemy. Where is Beri?”

Adran pointed at the leopard pacing around the bottom of the head where Niudisa was pulling her blood from. "I am not responsible for the current situation," Beri warned, tensing up to bolt if Asta were to try and attack. The chimera did not have the best track record of being reasonable when upset so far.

Asta didn't outright react to the looks he got, but he did start wondering what the others thought of him. It hadn't really crossed his mind before. He stepped forward so that Adran could shrink him down.

"Oh, dear," Adran jumped down from the top of the hydra head, rolling to avoid breaking anything. "If you kill my cat I'm going to put through hell and back," he warned the chimera as she shrunk him down to Beri's size.

"Only if you want to live," Adran replied, "He's all yours, Beri." Beri dipped his head and padded out of the camp, jerking his head for Asta to follow.

Asta nodded and followed after him. He glanced around as went, taking note of the other members of the camp. He was somewhat relieved that he didn't have a good view of Jerry.

Beri led the chimera a ways away from the camp, following some foot prints before climbing a boulder. Down the way at the edge were some adolescent saurians chasing fish in the water. "In order to control your rage, you must understand it," he gestured down to the saurians, "Indulge it, until losing yourself to it loses all appeal."

Asta climbed up next to Beri. "Indulge it..." He watched the saurians for a moment before his claws scratched against the stone. "So, I just...go?"

"I believe Adran would say, 'Let loose, go ape-shit'." Beri sat down on his haunches, "Should you need help, I am right here."

"Right..." The term was unfamiliar, but the meaning came through. Asta focused on the saurians again and let out a growl before jumping down to go rip them apart.

The saurians turned their attention from their meal to hiss as the encroaching morsel and went to go skewer a cat kabob on their spears for a snack.

Asta dodged the first spear thrust at him, grabbing the haft near the tip in his teeth and snapping it off like a twig. He continued on, leaving the spear head stabbed into the leg of a saurian before jumping at the throat of another one.

Beri watched on as Asta ripped saurians apart. The chimera seemed to be doing fine, so he settled down and licked mud out of his fur.

----------------
Back at the camp, Jerry sat bolt upright gasping for air. Veo's potions were working well enough that Jerry had woken. "Sit still, you're not-"

"...burns..." It felt like everything was on fire for Jerry, acid burns were a bitch. At least her throat was intact once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back