• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

Raine looked at her before taking her hand and hopping off the chair. Asta allowed himself to be lifted, while Poli jumped onto Jerry's tail before reforming the bodysuit.

Jerry briefly paused as Poli latched onto her tail, giving it a shake once the mimic was off of it, before continuing onward towards the hut with the goblins and Fia. "Has everyone finished what they're doing?", she asked once they got there.

"Yeah, we're pretty much just waiting on you," Adran nodded.

"Good, where's Joanne and Emfa?"

"Under Lyak's work hut, they're scared they'll break the ladder."

"Now we gotta figure out how to transport everyone over there." Jerry gestured to Asta, Shuffle, Fia, Niudisa, and over in Emil's direction. "You guys can fly or swim, which is good, the rest of us can't, at least not with what we've got. It's a good swim back to the tunnel."

"Magebane," Emfa called.

"That too." Jerry shook her head. "Shuffle, down in their garden, can you go get some magebane," she pointed Shuffle in the direction of the glowing silver plant, "Take it up by the roots, and fly it back over here, we don't want to drown it."

Shuffle nodded and headed over to the garden to start digging up as much as her hands could carry.

"In the meantime," Jerry looked around for Niudisa, "Hey, Niudisa!" With everything else taken care of, all the was let was the goblin. Pretty much everyone agreed on some level that Yidi was dead, and Jerry would be lying if she wasn't feeling particularly sadistic towards the old goblin.

"How do you want to kill the goblin, I'm taking suggestions." Jerry pushed Yidi into a sitting position, waking the goblin.

"I vote hellhounds!"

"Good idea, Adran. Anyone else?"

Niudisa smiled as she fluttered over. “I say dissection. Put him on the other end of the knife.”

Fia flapped her wings. “Fire!”

Shuffle looked over from the garden and shouted. “Acid!”

"Dissection, good, fire, good," Jerry nodded, "Acid, too quick, sorry Shuffle, he doesn't deserve a quick death!" She thought about the options for a moment, "Hey, Poli, when you eat someone, how long does it take to digest?"

“Depends on how hard I try. With effort I can squeeze them down and get it done in an hour to half an hour. But if I’m just sitting around, it’s pretty slow. A few hours, at least.”

Jerry grinned at that, "You hungry?"

Lyak seemed to pick up on the vibe in the room and put herself between the group and her grandpa, barking at Jerry that she promised she wouldn't hurt raka.

Jerry smiled at that, "Hope you don't mind if your food is pre-chewed and a bit charred," she pushed past Lyak, telling her this went well past the point where Yidi might have lived the moment Yidi cut her open. Lyak didn't much like that, and went to use magic to do something. Adran was the faster caster, though.

"Liga!", Lyak hit the ground like a sack of potatoes as Jerry picked up Yidi. "Niudisa, Adran," She gave a wave towards Yidi's workshop.

Niudisa grinned and led the way. “It’s been a while since I got to cut something up.”

Raine wasn’t too sure what was happening, but she could tell it was bad news for the goblin. And just by the look of Niudisa, it wasn’t anything Raine wanted to see.

The sounds of goblin screaming that rang through the swamp for... probably longer than that goblin should have stayed alive, considering who was torturing him. Jerry and Niudisa had anatomy down, knowing where to cause pain without killing him, Adran supplying fire. When they came out hours later, Jerry was wiping blood off of her, leaving Poli to their meal of charred goblin bits with a somehow still-beating heart. Adran walked out of that room with a healthy addition of fear towards the two women.

"I've literally been through hell, you guys are scary happy!"

"What happened to elf ears?", Jerry shot back, and then giggled, "He was planning to do worse to me, at least we've got the decency not to leave the body on display."

Niudisa kept a single bone for herself, for reasons she would not say. She certainly looked more cheerful when she fluttered out of the hut. “I can not describe the joy I get from that. And I even learned some stuff about goblins.”

"See, she knows what's up," Jerry smiled. "Niudisa, I gotta apologize for that time I almost ripped your tail off." Things are way more fragile when they're tiny, Jerry had learned in the event where Yidi had cut her wings off, "I knew you were fragile, but I didn't think one good tug was all it really took to dismember a fairy."

By the time they got back to the main shack, Lyak was bawling her eyes out in a corner, a hole in the floor infront of her that liiked like the exit of Joanne's sword stabbing up and being removed.

Niudisa looked over at Jerry and dipped her head. “Thank you.”

Neither Fia nor Shuffle knew how to pacify a child, so they were simply sitting where they would not be at risk of getting stabbed by Joanne. Emil had quickly decided to keep his distance from the hut, using his earplugs again. Raine looked scared.

Beri had somehow gotten up to the main hut with the rest of the group, his prowling back and forth was probably one of many things that was putting Lyak in her state. "Do you intend to kill this one as well?", the leopard asked when the trio of torturers returned.

Niudisa looked over. “Hm... That’s a good question. This one hasn’t really done anything, huh?”

"The tarrasques were her grandfather's," Adran shook his head, "She's probably a sorcerer, but she'd not a threat as long as she stays peaceful."

"Well, she's probably gonna be pissed at us," Jerry groaned, "Can't say I blame her, you don't choose your parents."

Jerry pulled up a chair and crossed her arms, trying to find a way to lean on something that didn't aggravate her gashes. "I mean, can you modify her memory? We tortured and killed her grandfather, I'm surprised she's not throwing spells and knives like candy.

“Hm... It’s possible, I think. I could wipe her memories entirely, for sure, but that might not be what we want.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back