• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm fine with going as a group, splitting up, however it is. Just waiting to see how the other characters respond!

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Since I rolled a 19, I'm assuming I see about the same things as Karl and Bram?

I'll probably wait for a few others to get their post in until I go again.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Since I rolled a 19, I'm assuming I see about the same things as Karl and Bram?

I'll probably wait for a few others to get their post in until I go again.
Oh yes! The 19. You see and hear the same they do.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai the rest of us couldn't see anything, so we basically have no idea about the wolves, correct?
Yes, that is true. I’m assuming they will inform you post-haste.

Arala, Bram, and Karl: DO YOU SEE THAT, RUN
Setesh:
Setesh: what
Setesh: where are you going
Setesh: ... fine, I guess I'm coming with you

Sorry, I was a little swamped this week, work picked up. I should be able to respond today or tomorrow as well.

I'm still waiting for others to post; it's been a while since we've heard from a few characters and I don't want to seem like I'm steamrolling anything... if you think it's fine WlfSamurai WlfSamurai , I'll go on ahead and respond.

I'm still waiting for others to post; it's been a while since we've heard from a few characters and I don't want to seem like I'm steamrolling anything... if you think it's fine WlfSamurai WlfSamurai , I'll go on ahead and respond.
I think feel free to get in there. I’m worried we’re losing steam and I want to keep it going. I really am enjoying the characters and this module quite a bit already.

I think feel free to get in there. I’m worried we’re losing steam and I want to keep it going. I really am enjoying the characters and this module quite a bit already.
I was worried about that too but at the same time, Im trying not to hijack the game.
(I am also aware I'm probably spoiling it a bit, because I keep insisting on leaving, but it just, logically, feels incredibly stupid to walk into a trap :D)

I was worried about that too but at the same time, Im trying not to hijack the game.
(I am also aware I'm probably spoiling it a bit, because I keep insisting on leaving, but it just, logically, feels incredibly stupid to walk into a trap :D)
No you’re totally fine. I want to keep driving this game. And no spoiling. Totally fine with where ever you guys decide to go.

It's roleplay and feels right with your character and that's the point. :)

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Can I roll an arcana check to see how powerful the gate spell is?

I also want to try to send Angel Bones over the gate to prove a point; I'm guessing he won't be successful, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back