• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Posted:
Arala, you press the gates and look them over. It is a magical effect to be sure, but something beyond a mere spell. The gates are magically held, to be sure.

Angel Bones flits out of your hand and up to the top of the gates. It seems to disappear in the mist above for a good long moment. If you’re looking through its eyes, you see it reach the top of gates and begins to fly over.

Suddenly, the mist envelops the familiar and it reappears heading the opposite direction, away from the gates where it started. The mist turned it around and deposited it back where it came from.

It occurs to me I haven't seen the prettiest party member in a while.
Prettiest after me of course.

I was wondering the same thing, actually. Where's our lovely cleric? (Oh no, I think we're gonna get squished without someone to heal us up... judging by the wolf encounter, at least. 😅)

Thanks, I'm sitting alone at home and its day 36 of that, so I guess happy easter to anyone who has some semblance of a life still :/

Happy Easter guys. I'm an Orthodox so mine is next Sunday.

Hope this will be over soon, here they are talking about restoring things back to normal next month.

here, nobody knows… but even if They start looseing some measures, it will basically just mean shops will open.... nothing else. :/

Happy Easter to y'all too!

Meanwhile, in Florida... beaches were open for ages, we only got the order to stay-at-home a week ago, and our "order" lets us go swimming, shopping, and go to religious services. 🙃

(My city closed down before the state did, and it's stricter, but still.)

Happy Easter to y'all too!

Meanwhile, in Florida... beaches were open for ages, we only got the order to stay-at-home a week ago, and our "order" lets us go swimming, shopping, and go to religious services. 🙃

(My city closed down before the state did, and it's stricter, but still.)
I know it is fundamentally wrong, yet I'm insanely jealous.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai so I made a post but can I also roll perception if the kids are the only beings around or just a distraction?

also, can my snake use his skill? he can smell enemies on 30ft

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai so I made a post but can I also roll perception if the kids are the only beings around or just a distraction?

also, can my snake use his skill? he can smell enemies on 30ft
OMG I missed this SHIT out of this. SORRY! Stupid me.

There are houses in the village with dim lights in the windows. There are definitely other beings around, just not near the children's house that they're referring to.

Sorry again!

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Does Arala have any luck trying the tavern door? I'm going to send her back the way of the children, but I wanted to know if it's locked/open/etc.

(Also, I agree. Hoe you're still around, Solivagant Eve!)

Arala and Setesh, you head down the street in the direction of the tavern. A single shaft of light thrusts illumination into the main square, its brightness looking like a solid pillar in the heavy fog. Above the gaping doorway, a sign hangs precariously askew, proclaiming this to be the “Blood on the Vine“ tavern.

When you get to the door, you see the sign originally read “Blood of the Vine”. The ’f’ was scratched over with an ‘n’. The door is unlocked. When the door is opened, warmth spills into the street from a roaring hearth.

There are people inside.

Do you do in?
dae mec dae mec and MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake .

Is Arala too far to hear Dynis' conversation with the kids? I'm thinking about proceeding into the tavern and sending Angel Bones to keep an eye out on Dynis/the kids.

Is Arala too far to hear Dynis' conversation with the kids? I'm thinking about proceeding into the tavern and sending Angel Bones to keep an eye out on Dynis/the kids.
Those kids will definitely suck her dry but Setesh doesn't mind. :D

Let's say even at the tavern, you can hear the conversation with the kids. If you go inside, you can't any longer.

Also, would it be worth trying to cast detect magic/roll for perception with the creepy encroaching fog?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back