• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
No worries. Just want to make sure. Should be more awesome now.
Forum dice are confusing. I got the hang of it now hopefully, didn't know you could throw more dice after editing the post. Just ignore the dice, won't let me delete the 2nd d8, I wrote the attack and damage in the post clearer now hopefully.

Forum dice are confusing. I got the hang of it now hopefully, didn't know you could throw more dice after editing the post. Just ignore the dice, won't let me delete the 2nd d8, I wrote the attack and damage in the post clearer now hopefully.
Yeah, no worries. Thanks!

Since Dynis hit, having the wolf roll at a disadvantage doesn't make any sense, yeah. I don't think I have any bonus actions so I'll wait till my next turn.

No worries! I made like three separate posts at first, lol. I think everyone's in good shape right now, but the direwolf's next...

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai If Dynis wants to cast Lay on Hands on herself to heal the 6 dmg she'd taken can she do so now or are there any restrictions? Since she has a pool of 10 she can draw from?

I'm fine with either, WlfSamurai WlfSamurai . Whatever you find easiest, honestly. You're the one who has to put everything together. It is a little harder to help out the other party members out of order, though. It's hard to judge who needs help if we end up posting first.

Could I investigate either the wolf corpses or the letter to see if there's something unusual about them?

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai If Dynis wants to cast Lay on Hands on herself to heal the 6 dmg she'd taken can she do so now or are there any restrictions? Since she has a pool of 10 she can draw from?
Yeah for sure. No restriction.

I'm fine with either, WlfSamurai WlfSamurai . Whatever you find easiest, honestly. You're the one who has to put everything together. It is a little harder to help out the other party members out of order, though. It's hard to judge who needs help if we end up posting first.

Could I investigate either the wolf corpses or the letter to see if there's something unusual about them?
You can look at all the corpses. They’re just regular wolves. Nothing special.

As for the letter, @MechanicaSnake has it. He’ll need to let you guys see it.

Using her sage background ("when you attempt to learn or recall a piece of lore, if you do not know that information, you often know where and from whom you can obtain it")... is there anything she can recognize about this new seal? Beyond that, could she investigate the body for clues with Setesh (unless MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake plans on making the roll)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back