• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Just a reminder to everyone, you can add as many dice to a roll you want and as many rolls you want into one post. You don't need more posts for rolls.

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake , Vanira Vanira , Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , Wondertainment Wondertainment , dae mec dae mec , ArcticFox ArcticFox
But like, can you explain HOW? Because when I add another dice/roll, it just rolls another dice of the same kind, which I dont need… Is there an option I'm missing?

EDIT: I'm just trying it here to see if I can figure it out.

But like, can you explain HOW? Because when I add another dice/roll, it just rolls another dice of the same kind, which I dont need… Is there an option I'm missing?
Yeah for sure! Sorry let me screenshot from this post...

Once you click "edit" you get some options. To throw dice, click "throw dice":
1585764621358.png

Then you get the options on how many dice of which x number of sides. In the reason, I usually like to type the check with the modifier like "persuasion+2".
1585764715098.png

If you want to throw another of the same kind of die, click "throw another dice". In this case that will add a second d20. This is good for dice pool games where you roll 10's twice or something.
1585764850962.png

1585764829296.png

If you want to throw a different set of dice or die, like damage, click "throw dice" again. NOTE: I have not left the edit during all this.
1585764938785.png

Do the same steps as above then.
1585765013414.png

1585765039997.png

I'm going to add a second attack roll just to illustrate it again.

Questions?

Last edited:
Also, was I supposed to do an AC for sleep? I hope I was, because that's a fantastic roll, lol...

(Figured it out! Just gotta edit it more than once.)

Yeah for sure! Sorry let me screenshot from this post...

Once you click "edit" you get some options. To throw dice, click "throw dice":
View attachment 702935

Then you get the options on how many dice of which x number of sides. In the reason, I usually like to type the check with the modifier like "persuasion+2".
View attachment 702937

If you want to throw another of the same kind of die, click "throw another dice". In this case that will add a second d20. This is good for dice pool games where you roll 10's twice or something.
View attachment 702939

View attachment 702938

If you want to throw a different set of dice or die, like damage, click "throw dice" again. NOTE: I have not left the edit during all this.
View attachment 702941

Do the same steps as above then.
View attachment 702942

View attachment 702943

I'm going to add a second attack roll just to illustrate it again.

Questions?
Thanks for the info! Been a loooong time since I threw dice on this site.

Aaaand that one point of damage shows why she cheers on at fights and doesn't get in them....

Also, was I supposed to do an AC for sleep? I hope I was, because that's a fantastic roll, lol...

(Figured it out! Just gotta edit it more than once.)
I didn’t answer this. No, I think you roll a total of hit points and subtract the entries from the total to put them to sleep.

1585776681166.png

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Wanted to double check what rolls I'd have to make when attacking an asleep enemy. Do I just roll a crit for whatever attack? Any other rolls I should make?

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Wanted to double check what rolls I'd have to make when attacking an asleep enemy. Do I just roll a crit for whatever attack? Any other rolls I should make?
Normally you crit or coup de grâce or some garbage. These wolves are more minion-ey. Don't roll to hit or damage, just describe how you kill it.

If Dynis doesn't kill the wolf, can I use Arala's evil eye ability as my reaction? It would cause the wolf to take disadvantage on any attack roll, ability check or saving throw.

(Save the poop-wielding paladin!)

Hey, ArcticFox ArcticFox , did you roll an attack roll? Also, you have a full turn, do you want to stand and attack so you don’t have disadvantage? Keep the damage.

Hey, ArcticFox ArcticFox , stupid question. Sorry. I'm just confused. You're rolling d20 to hit, right? You should be rolling 1d20+5 to hit with damage being 1d8+3 for your battleaxe.

I just want to make sure. I was confused by your rolls and the way you wrote the post. But, I think that also means you probably would have a way better chance of hitting the last two attacks you've made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back