• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yep! I assumed that the tavern was within 100 feet so I could direct Angel Bones, but if that's not the case, I can modify what she asked him to do.

Yep! I assumed that the tavern was within 100 feet so I could direct Angel Bones, but if that's not the case, I can modify what she asked him to do.
No, no! You can definitely do it and I'm not worried about range at all. Trying to square a few effects in the fiction with what the familiar is. :D

Okay. One other question, if it gets to Setesh, you can't communicate with him, right? He'll just see the familiar. Maybe it will fly up and down a bit, etc. I'm sure he'll figure it out right away.

dae mec dae mec

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Yeah, probably. Since it can mimic noises I guess at most the bird can say something simple like "Death!" or make squawking noises, but no regular speech or anything like that.

... I think you @'d the wrong group of people, lol.

I'm not sure about it, honestly. If we all want to see what happens, I can definitely have Arala try and fail, but I'm down for stopping it either. I know it'll make things way more difficult, but I'm up for a challenge.

Bram, a professional Blood Hunter

Creepy ass house with all the signs of a B List Horror Film location?
Nope, that is going out first

Don't give the monsters the chance to group
No mercy
Ruthlessness

... I think you @'d the wrong group of people, lol.

I'm not sure about it, honestly. If we all want to see what happens, I can definitely have Arala try and fail, but I'm down for stopping it either. I know it'll make things way more difficult, but I'm up for a challenge.
Yeah I totally did. Grabbed the wrong notes. :lennymeh:

I totally down with either. I love that Bram just did this.

Of course, there goes everything inside... :D

Yep
Okay. One other question, if it gets to Setesh, you can't communicate with him, right? He'll just see the familiar. Maybe it will fly up and down a bit, etc. I'm sure he'll figure it out right away.

dae mec dae mec
I would like to stress I literally said to Arala she should send Angel Bones if They need me, so if it appears even if it says nothing, I will know shit has happened.

Of course, there goes everything inside... :D
Oh no! Our loot! XD

Unrelated question, but have you heard from Eve? If not, there goes our healer... RIP, she's a great chara.

I would like to stress I literally said to Arala she should send Angel Bones if They need me, so if it appears even if it says nothing, I will know shit has happened.

Setesh sees Angel Bones, shows up... to a house burning down. After he left the bar. Literally that one gif.
source.gif

Oh no! Our loot! XD

Unrelated question, but have you heard from Eve? If not, there goes our healer... RIP, she's a great chara.

Setesh sees Angel Bones, shows up... to a house burning down. After he left the bar. Literally that one gif.
source.gif
I have not heard from her. I was hoping she was just away for a time. I figure I give it until next week and then we troll for a new player if she isn't back? I mean, she can keep playing after if she returns, but it would be nice to have the spot filled.

What do you guys think?

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake , Vanira Vanira , Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , Wondertainment Wondertainment , dae mec dae mec , ArcticFox ArcticFox

Setesh might have a slight issue with burning down houses just because the people actually living in the town might find it disturbing and flood the streets in huge numbers, trying to clobber us with gardening tools.
Otherwise he thinks fireball is the perfect way to deal with ghosts.
However, he doesn't know about this currently anyway, by the time it gets there, it will be aflame.

Even Arala thought Riona was cute... RIP the character that everyone's character thought was pretty.

But, as Angel Bones says, "Death comes for us all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back